Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I took my mum on a spa retreat and made her take hundreds of photos in the same pose, she’d either throw the phone at my head or in the pool. Just spend time with your man you bloody trout!
My mum would be exactly the same. She's also tell me if my vag was hanging out the side of my swimming costume 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s actually so ugly and dirty looking without all the filters. Something about her is just so rank! The filters don’t even make her look good, she’s like the joker
whay Is she actually famous for ….oh yeah being a coke snorting slag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really hate the fact she advocates body positivity and then states she needs to work of the pud! The whole point of loving yourself is not making stupid statements like that. This should clearly show to her sheep followers that it’s all a front.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s always saying she misses the dog and can’t wait to see the dog yet never ever mentions Ercan anymore. Why does he put up with her? I know all the freebies/gifted stuff/living in that big house of hers must be very nice but seriously?! Letting her constantly undermine him like that, he needs to get out while he can!

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20211211-192921_Instagram.jpg
So shes asking people to donate to some poor guy with cancers treatment and all she bloody donated was £100 cant actually be doing too well can she

Reactions: 12
She's probably regretting being a witch and screen shotting it. A woman mentioned that she swears too much on her podcast and she had a hissy fit. All of a sudden she's experiencing her period hormones even though it's over a week away. Her vile behaviour is her genuine self and she blames everything on her period, she needs to take responsibility for her actions.

Reactions: 21
She's probably regretting being a witch and screen shotting it. A woman mentioned that she swears too much on her podcast and she had a hissy fit. All of a sudden she's experiencing her period hormones even though it's over a week away. Her vile behaviour is her genuine self and she blames everything on her period, she needs to take responsibility for her actions.
She so does. It’s not right she pins the blame on pms. She’s just a psycho who doesn’t like it when people question her.

Reactions: 10
I cannot describe how tone deaf this is.
Vicky we are in the middle of a pandemic we have a health service which is free at the point of use and will look after you in if you get cancer, or a family member gets a chronic disease, will fund IVF if you have infertility, or you end up in ITU with covid and it is frankly creaking at the seams. Staff on the verge of burnout waiting lists at an all time high, hospitals full.
. The NHS should not be paying £10k because you are delaying having a baby for social reasons... Mainly being your boyfriend does not want a baby with you. You selfish woman. Pay for it yourself. Or are you hoping it will be #gifted? Which I can tell you now pet it won't be as thank heavens the HFEA has rules and standards!!
Screenshot_20211212-160928.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Vicky we are in the middle of a pandemic we have a health service which is free at the point of use and will look after you in if you get cancer, or a family member gets a chronic disease, will fund IVF if you have infertility, or you end up in ITU with covid and it is frankly creaking at the seams. Staff on the verge of burnout waiting lists at an all time high, hospitals full.
. The NHS should not be paying £10k because you are delaying having a baby for social reasons... Mainly being your boyfriend does not want a baby with you. You selfish woman. Pay for it yourself. Or are you hoping it will be #gifted? Which I can tell you now pet it won't be as thank heavens the HFEA has rules and standards!!
View attachment 919920
What a cheeky bleeping bastard.
She's despicable, I swear the best part of her slid down her mother's leg.
bleeping vile, scrounging, ugly on the inside as well as the outside woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 919920
so it should be a basic human right that you can go through any medical procedure you fancy, at whim, despite there being no actual medical issue because Ercans not ready? Sorry, no. I have every sympathy for those with fertility issues but you cannot expect other people to pay for your decisions

Reactions: 26
so it should be a basic human right that you can go through any medical procedure you fancy, at whim, despite there being no actual medical issue because Ercans not ready? Sorry, no. I have every sympathy for those with fertility issues but you cannot expect other people to pay for your decisions
THIS! Louder for the jaw swinging bell cheese who has a period ever 4 days so that’s why it’s ok for her to send abusive messages to her followers

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.