Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why what happened on this morning picnic bit ?
she was presenting picnic food outside and it was all melting and she was mixing up all the different brands, then called something 'the mutt's nuts' and schofe was like 'errrr'

totally fukked it up basically

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like I'm living in some sort of alternate universe 😆. Who would think "my life is a mess I'm so unhappy I really need some inspiration from a self help guru who can teach me the secret to happiness" and then pick Vicky Pattison?! Who has no discernible skills, poor relationships, no sense of direction and clearly an alcohol or drugs problem, as well as an anger problem?
The mind boggles!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just caught that pile of tit interview on Lorraine. Wowwwww!!!! What a lying, fake, plastic bleeping waste of oxygen. We got VP with her fake posh accent today. Maybe Lorraine should have done her research and been watching her stories over Christmas. I think she may have had a difference of opinion then. She may have forgotten about GS but a lot of people definitely haven't. She will always be associated with that show. Especially as it is still airing. Literally just sat there shaking my head at that whole interview. Such a desperate head.
And what is this 'had' a drinking problem? She still has 😂 lying grabby, beggy, snake!

Reactions: 11
Vicky needs to change her book title. Fake it till you make it….
She medicated with alcohol because people might think she was a no one. I’m sorry? Aren’t you? Now you’re trying to sell a book as a someone? Won’t those insecurities come back? Or does she feel confident enough that she deserves the freebies, the recognition of being a celebrity? I don’t get it?? She was so lucky to get on I’m a celebrity from her stints on Georgie shore and ex on the beach etc. After winning that I’m a celeb, she has tried to desperately portray herself to be this homely, honest, likeable woman. She’s an influencer and a saleswoman. I don’t understand people who buy into all that and not read between the lines. She’s quite intelligent but doesn’t want a normal job. Feels above it. You’re not.

Reactions: 14
She must be fuming that Josie Gibson got called to fill in on This Morning when Holly was sick. People calling for her to be given a presenter roll now and vickys sat at home snacking on her sausage rolls and inhaling lines of….biscuits and free shite.

I’m honestly baffled as to what makes her think she’s qualified to write a self help book about personal growth and happiness?
Does she not look at her own Instagram??? Surely that tells her she hasn’t quite grasped the concept herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well being northern lasses at least we know where NOT to go for nails/botox unless we want sepsis or distemper 😂
Dose of fleas with yer lip filler pet?
Oh god bet that salon owner is going mental all due to twit head fault bet vicky won't mention it on her story she ok posting her dog & it's carry in let she if she mention it . She probably blag the girl & say its the trolls & bullies faults .

Reactions: 5
Well being northern lasses at least we know where NOT to go for nails/botox unless we want sepsis or distemper 😂
Dose of fleas with yer lip filler pet?
Oh absolutely be avoiding that like the plauge won't lie I'm not happy with the outcome but feel like what more can I do

Reactions: 5
But I bet that salon owner will.br going mad at vicky can't bare to say her name bleep or twit suits her I wouldn't mind I don't swear in general infact never but she makes me.. how fake she is knocks me sick..

Reactions: 2
she was presenting picnic food outside and it was all melting and she was mixing up all the different brands, then called something 'the mutt's nuts' and schofe was like 'errrr'

totally fukked it up basically
Is there still video evidence of this anywhere? I’d love to see it 😂 I’ve managed to find a DM article and a couple of other references to it but no videos and I could do with a laugh!

Reactions: 1
Quick question. Who the duck take a photo of themselves crying unless their a narcissist looking for attention?
I know!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
She said she’s sharing her struggles in hopes to inspire people to be open about their own struggles 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ - no, it doesn’t inspire me. I cry on the inside, like a winner 🤣🤣

duck those posts she does annoys me. She legit takes a picture of herself crying, and than stops crying enough to post a long arse caption of why she’s crying. Like, holy Christ on a horse… get help from a professional, rather then self diagnosing yourself. 🤦🏽‍♀️
When you call her out on it, she blocks you and then posts your comment on her story for all her followers to see. It’s not bullying, bullying is me saying ‘Vicky, Donkey from Sherk called, he wants his teeth back’ - did I say it? No. 🤣🤣 instead I save it for tattle cause it allows me to vent my annoyance 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.