Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real. She's on a bleeping come down from drinking for the last 4 weeks. She's gone from doing all sorts for it now all to be over.... and the dog on a salon desk is absolutely foul

Reactions: 10
I know, I’ll get my phone out and film my dog instead of grabbing it and moving it off the table. I’d be apologising and leaving mortified and realising that he isn’t a well behaved dog. She is So self entitled to think, when you come back from the beach after a dog walk, you’re able to just pop in a nail salon with your dirty salt watered, sand covered, ball licking massive untrained dog! Get out.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Probably not a good look for a woman who is about to release a book called The Secret to Happy.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Disgusting
If you or anyone else has anymore photos so I can comply a report to environmental health and trading standards and the like that be great disgusting that others will have gone in after that I'm blocked sadly 🤣

Reactions: 8
Just desperate for the likes to roll in. She wrote all this tit on her stories. She needs likes to validate herself.

Reactions: 6
Post pandemic stress disorder? Give me a break!!! Tell that to the nhs workers, the teachers, the parents who’ve homeschooled the ill who have had operations cancelled I could go on and on she is so bloody privileged she needs to get a grip and do something constructive she has literally been on holiday/drinking every day for last 6 weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know, I’ll get my phone out and film my dog instead of grabbing it and moving it off the table. I’d be apologising and leaving mortified and realising that he isn’t a well behaved dog. She is So self entitled to think, when you come back from the beach after a dog walk, you’re able to just pop in a nail salon with your dirty salt watered, sand covered, ball licking massive untrained dog! Get out.
It was the same a few month ago when she not long had him, he’s chewing one of her shoes to bits & she’s sitting filming him!! What the duck!!!
I’ve always been told, the best thing you can give your dog, other than love, is structure and training! Does she think cause he may have had a crappy start to his life it excuses the total lack of training & excusing his bad behaviour?! It’s not his fault of course, he doesn’t know any better. Labs are such intelligent dogs, she’s totally ruined a good dog!!

Reactions: 8

Probably not a good look for a woman who is about to release a book called The Secret to Happy.:rolleyes:
Post tramatic pandemic disorder OH PLEASE she wasn't the one that couldn't even see her own mum face to face for nearly 18 months because of her job she wasn't the one who had to sheild and hide away for god knows how long she's not the one who's thearpy got cancelled indefinitely she's not the one who couldn't go to a friend's funeral I understand many people have had it much much worse than me so I try and get on with it but nothing will ever bring back the fact I couldn't see my mum or anybody for god knows how long apart from a support worker (I know I at least had someone but won't lie it wasn't the same) and be trapped within 4 Walls I and many others won't get that back and the fact I majorly missed out on the family dogs last year before we had to put him down what has she lost when she never followed the rules she infuriates me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Post tramatic pandemic disorder OH PLEASE she wasn't the one that couldn't even see her own mum face to face for nearly 18 months because of her job she wasn't the one who had to sheild and hide away for god knows how long she's not the one who's thearpy got cancelled indefinitely she's not the one who couldn't go to a friend's funeral I understand many people have had it much much worse than me so I try and get on with it but nothing will ever bring back the fact I couldn't see my mum or anybody for god knows how long apart from a support worker (I know I at least had someone but won't lie it wasn't the same) and be trapped within 4 Walls I and many others won't get that back and the fact I majorly missed out on the family dogs last year before we had to put him down what has she lost when she never followed the rules she infuriates me
We haven’t forgotten that she blatantly broke lockdown and tried to cover it up. Why hasn’t this whining, lying c*nt been cancelled?

Reactions: 12
What have I just read? 🤦‍♀️ wow. Such a self important witch. She is absolutely pathetic. What she is really upset about is the lack of interest in her book. She has triple the amount of likes on her recent post compared to the other post about her book. What she really means is that she knows she has already failed 3 days into a new year. Making excuses to justify and eek out every bit of lazy behaviour she can get away with before she is told to get her arse in gear.
That dog....well let's not even go there. I have no words for that.
Get the popcorn in, sit back, and watch everything go wrong with her and Air Can this year.
What a disgrace of a woman.

Reactions: 18
Imagine going the beach and taking your wet smelly dirty dog into your mates shop what person on this planet would do that jumps on the table dogs got no manners she is just a massive twit I have no more words for her .she is insane head

Reactions: 9
How the duck. Can somebody who constantly posts crying selfies after mammoth weeks long sessions. Publish a book sharing her secret to happiness? I'm wondering if its a cocktail making recipe book. It's obvious alcohol is the only thing which makes her happy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haahhahaha is she for bleeping real?! She belittles people who want to try Zumba, she moans that she spreads herself too thin (lay off the photoshop because it’s certainly not work) she’s super unhappy .. then rounds it off trying to flog her book about being happy .. ahahhahahahah what a bleeping head 😂 she’s properly stupid isn’t she.. like really bleeping stupid.. my god.. when will she be cancelled and duck off. Absolute moron

Reactions: 16
We haven’t forgotten that she blatantly broke lockdown and tried to cover it up. Why hasn’t this whining, lying c*nt been cancelled?
No we haven't but it seems many others have it's sad

Imagine going the beach and taking your wet smelly dirty dog into your mates shop what person on this planet would do that jumps on the table dogs got no manners she is just a massive twit I have no more words for her .she is insane head
I am gonna try fire of a report to environmental health etc just need as much proof as possible I am training in a nail salon so how they allowed that dog in omg

Reactions: 5
Hi guys,

I've been silently reading here for a while but my god, I used to quite like Vicky, she was never my favourite but I wouldn't be raging if she was on tv... this however has changed, she's doing my bleeping head in.
I kind of took to her direct no messing about personality but over the last while I've realised she's downright rude, also the contradictions are tit you couldn't make up.
Little miss I've cried 4 separate times today is releasing a book on how to be happy??

Right, the dog... that poor bleeping dog!
First, he needs trained, yes the hes just a puppy is cute for a while but when he starts getting rowdy and bitey THEN she will know about it, of course it'd be the other person's fault as the period queen would never admit her own mistakes.
Onto the nail bar, i have no words... well, I do but go with me, GET HIM THE duck DOWN AND GET HIM TOLD!!!!
Not only is it disgusting behaviour but that is also a health hazard, what if someone went in who was allergic? Have they to leave because "Mr Milo" has entered??
Get a grip of yourself, if it was someone else's dog interrupting her time she'd be fuming, she can say it'd be fine all she wants but you know she would be kicking off BIG TIME!!!

Lastly, the fact you lot call him Air Can literally makes me laugh on the daily so well done.

Aaaaaaaaaand breathe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If you or anyone else has anymore photos so I can comply a report to environmental health and trading standards and the like that be great disgusting that others will have gone in after that I'm blocked sadly 🤣
Can you set up another IG account?

Can you set up another IG account?
Tried that I'm blocked still from there as I imagine I'll be blocked even tho I set up a new account with a new email address she's blocked me and 'similar accounts' that may pop up crafty witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.