Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more bamboozled how it's apparently a #1 best seller ,🥱🤯

Reactions: 3
Its easy have a best seller in January, no one tends to buy books post christmas. The publishers don't rate it if it wasn't out for the Christmas rush

Reactions: 4
I messged her last week about milo he as 2 spots were the poor dog had been biting at himself maybe the dog as mites always in field so may have picked them up now she at the vets getting him checked for mites weird . If she knew anything she would have had him.there sooner it cause all sort of issues for dogs if left untreated I think lymmes disease not 100 percent on that tho.yes ot was my post on amazon excuse my typos I had a few wines that night.

Reactions: 6
She only had one review on there now and it’s five star. How have they read it so fast unless it’s a picture book

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I messged her last week about milo he as 2 spots were the poor dog had been biting at himself maybe the dog as mites always in field so may have picked them up now she at the vets getting him checked for mites weird . If she knew anything she would have had him.there sooner it cause all sort of issues for dogs if left untreated I think lymmes disease not 100 percent on that tho.yes ot was my post on amazon excuse my typos I had a few wines that night.
Have yoy actually read her book? What's it like?

Reactions: 1
Its a woeful tale of begging blagging and snorting. Awash with more period blood than a gruesome scene from a period drama. A wonderous recounting of a toxic relationship and all the benefits that come with it. All topped off with sage advise on not using filters and just being yourself on the gram. You go our girl Vicky you've got this and we are rooting for you. SLAAAAYYY QWEEEEEENNN.

Disclaimer: I have not read vickys book nor would i drean of lining the pockets of a narcissistic bleep who has more faces than big ben by buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
😂😂😂😂 dying laughing at this

Its a woeful tale of begging blagging and snorting. Awash with more period blood than a gruesome scene from a period drama. A wonderous recounting of a toxic relationship and all the benefits that come with it. All topped off with sage advise on not using filters and just being yourself on the gram. You go our girl Vicky you've got this and we are rooting for you. SLAAAAYYY QWEEEEEENNN.

Disclaimer: I have not read vickys book nor would i drean of lining the pockets of a narcissistic bleep who has more faces than big ben by buying it.

And for the love of duck, she’s sent Milo off to the dog walker again whilst she takes a mid-afternoon bath and takes some well needed “R&R” time?! Is she for real? What a hard life you have Lady Vicky!

Reactions: 12
And for the love of duck, she’s sent Milo off to the dog walker again whilst she takes a mid-afternoon bath and takes some well needed “R&R” time?! Is she for real? What a hard life you have Lady Vicky!
"Well needed R&R time". She's worked for one day since New Years.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She admitted on Lorraine that she couldn't promise to never use another filter. So what's the point of her making such a massive fuss about them? It's like championing vegetarianism but them admitting you'll still eat the odd bit of chicken and beef cos it's tasty 🤣.

Commit to something!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Feel exactly the same all.fake tit from this bleep . Never done a day's hard work in her life or any hardship except maybe her break up from a millionaire bet that's whats hurt her most she must have thought she be set up for life .no wonder he ran for the hills she is so horrendous and fake she carried on shocking on gs and treated all them girls horribly she wants her past forgotten well no having sex on TV that will always be what your famous for and been over all a nasty girl.bully who thought she was better than everyone

Feel exactly the same all.fake tit from this bleep . Never done a day's hard work in her life or any hardship except maybe her break up from a millionaire bet that's whats hurt her most she must have thought she be set up for life .no wonder he read for the hills she is so horrendous and fake she carried on shocking on gs and treated all them girls horribly she wants her past forgotten well no as for having sex on TV who does this.feel ashamed for her
Are you joking as if I would line that cunts pockets but we all know whst in it .she horrible can't stand her.

Reactions: 3
Feel exactly the same all.fake tit from this bleep . Never done a day's hard work in her life or any hardship except maybe her break up from a millionaire bet that's whats hurt her most she must have thought she be set up for life .no wonder he ran for the hills she is so horrendous and fake she carried on shocking on gs and treated all them girls horribly she wants her past forgotten well no having sex on TV that will always be what your famous for and been over all a nasty girl.bully who thought she was better than everyone

Feel exactly the same all.fake tit from this bleep . Never done a day's hard work in her life or any hardship except maybe her break up from a millionaire bet that's whats hurt her most she must have thought she be set up for life .no wonder he read for the hills she is so horrendous and fake she carried on shocking on gs and treated all them girls horribly she wants her past forgotten well no as for having sex on TV who does this.feel ashamed for her

Are you joking as if I would line that cunts pockets but we all know whst in it .she horrible can't stand her.
I take this as you don't like her @Yvonne1010 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't stand her she is so false and Cheesy is another level.
She had my amazon post removed so I've added on again erica barker post review on amazon on amazon is definitely vicky twit face so I've posted again how did you read it that quick all on the same day the book cane put read and posted a review . Get to duck .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband saw her on Lorraine yesterday and he asked me what’s she done to her face and asked if she was in her 40’s. You can tel she’s had Botox and filler but she’ll deny until the cows come home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.