Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Today is one of the days I regret procreating. 3 year old threw a rock at the TV and broke it and then spent the whole day crying because the rock broke the other
Oh no do you have content insurance I would be so mad but 3 years old they know no better.bet that won't ever happen again.
Today is one of the days I regret procreating. 3 year old threw a rock at the TV and broke it and then spent the whole day crying because the rock broke the TV
Do you have content insurance I would be so mad but at that age they don't really get it do they but I bet it won't happen again.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
If you or anyone else has anymore photos so I can comply a report to environmental health and trading standards and the like that be great disgusting that others will have gone in after that I'm blocked sadly 🤣
Can you set up another IG account?

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Air Can's getting as bad as Vicky with the begging/#gifted meals.He clearly got a free dinner at some Essex restaurant last night.

I haven't really noticed any significant weight loss tbh.She 's constantly posting photo's of her bloated stomach.
Yeah it’s where all the z listers go so I’m not shocked he’s turned up there… it’s like that Sheesh place where they go to too

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Why did she move to Essex if she’s always back up north?! Why annoy the hell out of two areas of the country (along with countless commuters) when she could annoy just one area? Sorry Newcastle area you drew the short straw.
😂😂😂😂😂
So how did you leave a review? Does it not verify your purchase beforehand ? I don't disagree with a word you said though lol 😆 😂 🤣
You can leave a review without buying as long as you have a amazon account.

Poolgirl30

So I missed the chance to ss it but did anyone else notice her story yesterday? One of her ‘friends’ promoted Vs book saying it’s so nice to share a publication date and she was happy their books have come out at the same time. Vicky reposted that story and didn’t bother to promote her mates book at the same time. What a tight bastard to not even bother to help a mate
who was it??