Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Massive hangover / come down more likely.
100% it’s a comedown. Me my husband and 2 year old daughter all had norovirus at the same time and it wasn’t all ads and pissing around pulling stupid faces on a walk. It was 14 wash loads in 3 days and shitting myself while I threw up.. why isn’t she called out in the press? She’s hardly a celeb, she’s a has been narcotic abuser who consistently falsely advertises every single product she’s associated with. I’m not normally a hateful person, but her? I’d wish norovirus on her.. her arsehole must get jealous of all the shit that comes out her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She's probably regretting being a bitch and screen shotting it. A woman mentioned that she swears too much on her podcast and she had a hissy fit. All of a sudden she's experiencing her period hormones even though it's over a week away. Her vile behaviour is her genuine self and she blames everything on her period, she needs to take responsibility for her actions.

Conifer

I just really struggle with how much she talks about the egg freezing/him not being ready. I think this is such a hugely private subject and if my husband had me taking to the papers about how he wasn’t ready for kids he would be absolutely mortified.

It’s like she’s making excuses for the fact she doesn’t have kids yet - which really isn’t a big deal. It just feels like far too much information and it’s so weird that the whole world knows really intimate details about her relationship.

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Her stories saying 'I surprised me mam with a stay at blah blah' but then it says gifted so no you didnt surprise her with anything you dick

• Angry
Hi guys,

I've been silently reading here for a while but my god, I used to quite like Vicky, she was never my favourite but I wouldn't be raging if she was on tv... this however has changed, she's doing my fucking head in.
I kind of took to her direct no messing about personality but over the last while I've realised she's downright rude, also the contradictions are shit you couldn't make up.
Little miss I've cried 4 separate times today is releasing a book on how to be happy??

Right, the dog... that poor fucking dog!
First, he needs trained, yes the hes just a puppy is cute for a while but when he starts getting rowdy and bitey THEN she will know about it, of course it'd be the other person's fault as the period queen would never admit her own mistakes.
Onto the nail bar, i have no words... well, I do but go with me, GET HIM THE FUCK DOWN AND GET HIM TOLD!!!!
Not only is it disgusting behaviour but that is also a health hazard, what if someone went in who was allergic? Have they to leave because "Mr Milo" has entered??
Get a grip of yourself, if it was someone else's dog interrupting her time she'd be fuming, she can say it'd be fine all she wants but you know she would be kicking off BIG TIME!!!

Lastly, the fact you lot call him Air Can literally makes me laugh on the daily so well done.

Aaaaaaaaaand breathe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Getting professional hair and makeup done for a 2 year olds birthday party is totally over the top if you are the parent of the birthday girl. But getting professional hair and makeup when YOU ARE ONLY THE AUNTY....?! That's ridiculous.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Every woman, man, transgender, binary, non-binary and every pronoun deserves to be a parent.
While I’m sure Vicky would love to have a child of her own, she really needs to sort herself out before having a kid. Having a kid is different from a dog.

Tbh - I don’t think she’s really ready to be a mam. Not cause of her age… but because I don’t think she will be able to handle it.
She will use it in a way to share it online, we have so many mammy influencers, do we really need another “celebrity” advising us of her ‘realness’ as a parent… as someone who doesn’t have kids, I see how hard it is when I see family members with their kids and what they go through everyday.
I’ve baby sat for them and compared to what they go through, it’s nowhere near, not even close to the late nights, the routines, the constant worry etc. she’s not ready for that.

She Likes the idea of being a mam. But she doesn’t understand the scope of being a parent. She thinks having a kid will complete her and make her happy. I mean, for crying out loud.. she wrote a book about the secret to happiness. 😩
I honestly believe that this is one of her primary reasons for wanting a kid.She has seen the way other women monetise their children on the gram and she wants some of that.She has done nothing but use Milo for content from the minute she got him, so imagine what she'd be like with a baby.The begging for baby clothes/cribs/toys would be out of control.

• Sad

Belleboo

VIP Member
Is this woman incapable of just going for a walk (or doing anything really) without taking her phone and providing a monologue of what she is doing? She’s out walking that dog this morning and has spent what seems like the entire time talking into her phone. Surely she gets sick of the sight of herself in her screen the whole time??
I know everyone’s different but I love my dog walks as a phone free zone, I take it for safety but it gets left in my pocket while I either interact with my dog or just enjoy the fields and scenery, it’s the best part of the day some days, the only time I feel really calm

merlot

Chatty Member
Whilst I agree that vicky is an irresponsible prick regarding what happened in the salon, I don't agree with environmental health being called. No business deserves to go through investigation at a time like this. I would of contacted the salon first

Why? The salon woman clearly didn't give a shit having a filthy dog on the counter, in fact she reposted the story, probably buzzing from her 30 seconds of "fame" 🙄 so why do you think a phone call will make any difference ?
She carries out injectable treatments in there & there's a dog running amok straight from the beach...
She's not got a mask on, or gloves for that matter .. There's a whole world of filthy shenanigans that need addressing there!

Traveler001

VIP Member
If I took my mum on a spa retreat and made her take hundreds of photos in the same pose, she’d either throw the phone at my head or in the pool. Just spend time with your man you bloody trout!
My mum would be exactly the same. She's also tell me if my vag was hanging out the side of my swimming costume 😆

• Haha

Me123x

Chatty Member
What woman in their mid 30s posts a photo of their other half with MINE MINE MINE captioned all over it hahahaha! Cringe!!!! My bf would die if I behaved like that lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That dog coming home video backfired big time, she was expecting to be knocked over by excitement and the dog just casually walked in the door. Embarrassing.
Now she’s been gifted a £120 face serum, and the doctor that gifted it actually expects her followers to see her getting it for free and that we will all trip over ourselves to run and pay for it lol, good luck with that. Don’t these brands realise that the likes of her receiving everything for free results in most normal people crossing that brand off their mental list.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I genuinely don't have any strong feels regarding Vicky BUT I think it's an absolute joke she's bringing out a book on the secret to happy when she's always crying on insta and saying how bad her MH is. No way would I take her boom seriously

Webster1357

VIP Member
Love her latest essay. 'It's okay if you're not as fabulous as me at Christmas, or ever! It's alright if you're feeling a bit anxious about going out etc! Not everyone IS living a life like mine, zero responsibilities and nothing to pay for!'

I wish she could see what I'm dealing with over the festive period (no pun intended). Fucking preaching at us all to be kind, as if we wouldn't normally be

• Heart

Traveler001

VIP Member
I think you guessed it. It’s her main personality trait after all.
That's unfair. Vicky has many facets to her personality. Off the top of my head -

Periods
Haters
Food
Relationship drama
Sly digs
Filters and photoshop
Free stuff/begging
Fake tan
Being a bit grubby
Being a bad dog owner
#girlcode (which only flows towards her, not out of her)
So busy/so tired/so much to do this week

• Haha

JEndontgetoutmuch

The best thing she could do is rehome that poor dog. She fell in love with the idea of a puppy and probably pulled out all the cards to bag little Milo. Puppy’s are so hard to come by from
Dogs trust, you’re more likely to adopt a mixed breed older dog than a Labrador puppy. Her life would be so much easier and he’d be more happy with a family who has time for him. Im
Not sure she will because of the massive uproar it would cause. A puppy, an Instagrammable home and a failing relationship don’t mix. She’s been really silly and wanted Milo because Ercan wasn’t ready for kids and it’s not looking likely that he’s even ready to settle down. She wanted the perfect picture family and all she’s been left with is a shagged polar bear torn apart all over her brand new herringbone wood flooring.

• Haha