Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course when they split Ercan will be the bad guy because it couldn’t possibly be St Victoria Pattison, patron saint of Periods.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is an enabler to Milos bad habits and behaviour. If her and Ercan have had words about the dog and he has expressed his views about how Milo is jumping up tables when he's trying to eat or the destruction of items. Vicky's reaction is to go up north without Ercan, go on a spa and come back and still treat the dog the same way but behind Ercans back. Milo doesn't give a tit about Vicky, she's there bribing and letting him do what he wants to make him love her.

She is the narc if she punishes Ercan for having thoughts that go against hers and when he does fall back in line she rewards him. Throwing shade on him implying a narcissistic post is about him and then trying to make out she's the victim. She is always emasculating him, I don't think he's staying for the money and lifestyle anymore he's staying because she's the type to threaten self harm if he leaves.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was banging on about renting a house for Xmas for her and the fam so wonder if Ercan will be there? 🤔 the pyjamas she was begging for didn’t include blokes so I’m thinking not, unless that was when he was in the huffy bed 😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her Instagram stories? She’s shared a post about being in a relationship with a narcissist. Trouble at home perhaps? 🤔
I assumed she was talking about her ex,John Noble.It would be pretty on the nose is she was talking about Air Can,given that they live in the same house and are still together.

Reactions: 3
I just saw a post of hers moaning about a 4cm cyst like she’s the only person to ever have one. Babe, I had a 17cm cyst on my right ovary spent a week in hospital. Had a laparoscopy & very very almost lost an ovary. still to this day arent 100% & living off pain every 4 hours every single day lol
She's ridiculous isn't she

Reactions: 1
What can the documentary be about through as there's already been one on trolling from the little mix girl? Unless it's about reality TV and tarnishing your name probably that!

Reactions: 2
What can the documentary be about through as there's already been one on trolling from the little mix girl? Unless it's about reality TV and tarnishing your name probably that!
She can't do one on trolling when she trolls people on her insta 🤣😭

BB054117-BC6D-4C33-941F-27ED7F8A2D36.png

You literally couldn’t make it up. Walking contradiction and it’s laughable.
“No filter beauty” using a filter 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What is she playing at with that narcissistic post? Then posting a pic of her 'little fam'....
Hmmm. Attention seeking head. Just split up and be done with the games. She is a woman in her mid 30's that behaves like a 20 year old. Pathetic!
Just piss off back to Newcastle and get in the bin where you belong. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's actually advertising Klarna, one of those buy now pay later things. Whilst, admittedly I have used them in the past, they're not great and I find this quite irresponsible. She fancies herself as a role model yet she's encouraging getting into debt.

Reactions: 14
What is she playing at with that narcissistic post? Then posting a pic of her 'little fam'....
Hmmm. Attention seeking head. Just split up and be done with the games. She is a woman in her mid 30's that behaves like a 20 year old. Pathetic!
Just piss off back to Newcastle and get in the bin where you belong. 🙄
Nooooooo we don’t want her back!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh her latest ad is pure cringe as usual. Does anyone know if she should be declaring all of the gifted stuff in the video? Maybe the ASA can send her a Christmas present.

She's actually advertising Klarna, one of those buy now pay later things. Whilst, admittedly I have used them in the past, they're not great and I find this quite irresponsible. She fancies herself as a role model yet she's encouraging getting into debt.
Didn't realise her gifted gym wear and her gifted treats came from klanra

The night before was a tv investigation about these buy now pay later options and how dangerous it could be. Even if you are thousands of £££ in debt you will get accepted, it's not regulated She's advertising how to get into massice debt at Christmas whilst she gets everything for free.

I assumed she was talking about her ex,John Noble.It would be pretty on the nose is she was talking about Air Can,given that they live in the same house and are still together.
Why she thinking about her e
Didn't realise her gifted gym wear and her gifted treats came from klanra
I don't think she realises the world uses money as a currency, nobody lives off "gifted " except her.

Reactions: 8
The best thing she could do is rehome that poor dog. She fell in love with the idea of a puppy and probably pulled out all the cards to bag little Milo. Puppy’s are so hard to come by from
Dogs trust, you’re more likely to adopt a mixed breed older dog than a Labrador puppy. Her life would be so much easier and he’d be more happy with a family who has time for him. Im
Not sure she will because of the massive uproar it would cause. A puppy, an Instagrammable home and a failing relationship don’t mix. She’s been really silly and wanted Milo because Ercan wasn’t ready for kids and it’s not looking likely that he’s even ready to settle down. She wanted the perfect picture family and all she’s been left with is a shagged polar bear torn apart all over her brand new herringbone wood flooring.
I was thinking the same thing. - I mean I am a dog owner myself, but I listened to my dad when he said 'Enrol your dog into puppy school, then into proper dog training & commit to it like you do when your drinking' - I gather Vicky likes the idea of being a dog owner and having something to love. Which I guess is fine, but from the first few months of having milo, it was obvious she wasn't emotionally ready to have a dog. She treats Milo like her equal. and I think Milo is well aware that Vicky isn't the leader of the pack.

Reactions: 15
Ugh back in the daily fail in her apparent sartorial style. Like she picked it herself lol. What a load of tit. Comments on it are brilliant

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Less than 2000 likes and 43 comments on her no filter bullshit post. No.one.cares.
Crashed and burned with this one hasn't she....and don't get me going on that Paperchase ad. What an absolute sad case. There is literally nothing she won't sell. bleeping sell out 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.