Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from County Durham and I once was going out with a Scouse las who said I sound like a posh Geordie, I said there’s no such thing 😂 It’s a beautiful accent as it is, no need to change anything
I'm from County Durham too. I can confirm none of us sound posh🤣

Vicky is currently embarrassing herself on Stephs packed lunch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
County Durham here also 🙋🏼‍♀️ I have never lost my accent even moving south for uni I still have my northern ways 😂

I’m from County Durham and I once was going out with a Scouse las who said I sound like a posh Geordie, I said there’s no such thing 😂 It’s a beautiful accent as it is, no need to change anything

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Newcastle lass here. Lived in London over 10 years and had to learn to speak clearer as nobody ever understood me as I spoke very quickly! When I moved back people said I was posh but I think you can keep the accent and still sound nice if that makes sense? The way Vicky talks embarrasses me ...

Reactions: 8
Maybe non geordies don't notice it?
speak up southerners ... can you tell a Geordie putting on a posh voice?
Yes! Now what someone has just mentioned Denise Welsh, I know exactly what you mean. You can tell she tries to put on a posh accent which over pronouncing her her letters.

Ffs, she's letting the kid bounce on the dog's back!

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Probably not a good look for a woman who is about to release a book called The Secret to Happy.:rolleyes:
This tit is exactly why I unfollowed her. She’s a bleeping hole. Try having a child in hospital alone going through chemo on New Years Eve darling, then you might have something to bleeping cry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This tit is exactly why I unfollowed her. She’s a bleeping hole. Try having a child in hospital alone going through chemo on New Years Eve darling, then you might have something to bleeping cry about.
Exactly she is so selfish I added onto that post we are the lucky one people have lost loved one not been to go funeral couldn't be there at the end instead had to face time dying family members patient in hospital nit allowed visitors . the nhs staff on there knees people losing homes & business & mostly you child who is going through a horrible time but this bleep thinks she as it hard. Hope the chemo is going OK so sorry your going through a real tough time..stay strong she just a twit excuse my language. She boils my blood

Last edited:
Whilst I agree that vicky is an irresponsible prick regarding what happened in the salon, I don't agree with environmental health being called. No business deserves to go through investigation at a time like this. I would of contacted the salon first

Reactions: 2
Whilst I agree that vicky is an irresponsible prick regarding what happened in the salon, I don't agree with environmental health being called. No business deserves to go through investigation at a time like this. I would of contacted the salon first

Why? The salon woman clearly didn't give a tit having a filthy dog on the counter, in fact she reposted the story, probably buzzing from her 30 seconds of "fame" 🙄 so why do you think a phone call will make any difference ?
She carries out injectable treatments in there & there's a dog running amok straight from the beach...
She's not got a mask on, or gloves for that matter .. There's a whole world of filthy shenanigans that need addressing there!

Reactions: 20
This gave me the absolute fear. My child was left needing plastic surgery to put her face back together after a family members Labrador attacked her. She was sitting playing away, minding her own business when the dog pounced.

How stupid do you get?!

The damage Milo could’ve done in the time it would take that twit to notice thru her phone and get to her niece is too much to even think about.
Not to mention the fact they should be bringing that wee girl up to respect animals not treat them like toys.

Reactions: 14
This gave me the absolute fear. My child was left needing plastic surgery to put her face back together after a family members Labrador attacked her. She was sitting playing away, minding her own business when the dog pounced.

How stupid do you get?!

The damage Milo could’ve done in the time it would take that twit to notice thru her phone and get to her niece is too much to even think about.
Not to mention the fact they should be bringing that wee girl up to respect animals not treat them like toys.
It’s not just that. Labradors notoriously have bad hips, why would you let the child bounce on the dog. How would she explain that to the vet. Oh I let my niece bounce on him.
And if he did bite the kid it would be her fault. I always tell my little girl if she’s playing with my sister’s dog that they’re an animal and not a toy. You can’t sit on them or pull and poke them. It’s not the dogs fault if they nip her because they’ve had enough.

Blame the tit head of a supposed adult who’s letting it happen: plus she’s letting him chew paper again. Stupid cow

Reactions: 16
It’s not just that. Labradors notoriously have bad hips, why would you let the child bounce on the dog. How would she explain that to the vet. Oh I let my niece bounce on him.
And if he did bite the kid it would be her fault. I always tell my little girl if she’s playing with my sister’s dog that they’re an animal and not a toy. You can’t sit on them or pull and poke them. It’s not the dogs fault if they nip her because they’ve had enough.
Blame the tit head of a supposed adult who’s letting it happen: plus she’s letting him chew paper again. Stupid cow
My dog is an absolute angel but I’ve taught my toddler to respect her, he knows not to be rough or invade her space and he knows that her bed, food bowl toys etc are hers not his.
It’s just basic decency, animals deserve love and respect not be treated as toys and dived on, poor bairn obviously isn’t being taught any different and I really hope she doesn’t end up paying for it by being hurt by an animal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That child always looks like she needs a bath! They need to put their phones down and spend more time teaching her to respect animals, and make sure she’s having nutritious food rather than ploughing Haribo down her gob!

Reactions: 16
I've emailed the Dogs Trust. It's so bad that she has let the child bounce on the dogs back. I also screen recorded the story before she blocked me (I messaged her to tell her not to let a child bounce on a dog - how immature and arrogant to block someone for that reason). I'll be chasing up the Dogs Trust if they don't deal with it appropriately. Sick to death of stupid human beings treating animals as possessions and toys. For her to do this with over 4 million followers is so irresponsible. I've never directly messaged anyone I don't know on Instagram or any other social media, but I had to this time as she needs telling. Irresponsible owner - she needs to start being responsible.

Reactions: 25
That child always looks like she needs a bath! They need to put their phones down and spend more time teaching her to respect animals, and make sure she’s having nutritious food rather than ploughing Haribo down her gob!
This little girl always looks minty to me never smart & clean .as for sitting on the dog why .when my nieces & grand daughter comes first thing I say is the dog does not want to handle by them & leave him alone . Milo still a pup so sho knows how he could react & going by what I've seen in the past he as ripped twit face coat plus last week he was dragging and biting at vickys arm in a field when she was on a walk with nobhead. Ercan.

Makes me so angry, if anything were to happen to the dog or the children, resulting in him acting in a certain way, well I'm sad to even think about it. She obviously doesn't care for Milo, and doubt she would shed a tear if he was taken from her care or worse 😢

I think the duck not!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.