Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she move to Essex if she’s always back up north?! Why annoy the hell out of two areas of the country (along with countless commuters) when she could annoy just one area? Sorry Newcastle area you drew the short straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did she move to Essex if she’s always back up north?! Why annoy the hell out of two areas of the country (along with countless commuters) when she could annoy just one area? Sorry Newcastle area you drew the short straw.
Think she should “gan yem“ and leave Aircan alone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she share a crying post years ago about finding out she had fertility issues due to her misspent youth or some other alluded to tit? What happened there? I didn’t follow her but heard it second hand

I get really sick of people like her that are obsessed with constantly gurning and pinching their belly rolls and their actual tit all time. Get over it you bore.

Reactions: 11
To my eternal shame I watched her reality show that was on some obscure channel and she went for all the fertility tests and boohoo’ed about how her lifestyle had affected her health blah blah, and this was YEARS ago. So not sure why she’s just rehashing it all now. Well I do, it’s for #content innit

Reactions: 7
in her post saying here are my top posts of 2021 I find it very inappropriate that she is asking people what was their fave post when one was about the poor Sarah Everard girl

• Sad
Reactions: 4
To my eternal shame I watched her reality show that was on some obscure channel and she went for all the fertility tests and boohoo’ed about how her lifestyle had affected her health blah blah, and this was YEARS ago. So not sure why she’s just rehashing it all now. Well I do, it’s for #content innit
How on Earth does your “lifestyle” actually categorically effect your fertility though? I wish the melt would just say. Stop over sharing but then not at the same times.

Other than the vague eat healthy and exercise which doesn’t do anything palpable. A fertility MOR would have tested her AMH (so her egg reserve, which is what you’re born with, not lifestyle) and what else? Hormone levels? Or if she has PCOS which again isn’t necessarily lifestyle.

I must be missing something here, does anyone know what she could be referring to?

Reactions: 1
How on Earth does your “lifestyle” actually categorically effect your fertility though? I wish the melt would just say. Stop over sharing but then not at the same times.

Other than the vague eat healthy and exercise which doesn’t do anything palpable. A fertility MOR would have tested her AMH (so her egg reserve, which is what you’re born with, not lifestyle) and what else? Hormone levels? Or if she has PCOS which again isn’t necessarily lifestyle.

I must be missing something here, does anyone know what she could be referring to?
I remember in her post about this ages ago she said because of her binge drinking…..which she still does

Reactions: 1
This quote about ice cream is literally one of the worst things I’ve ever read 🥴

319E8496-08E4-4836-8E93-1D4E642E0B2B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel exactly the same all.fake tit from this bleep . Never done a day's hard work in her life or any hardship except maybe her break up from a millionaire bet that's whats hurt her most she must have thought she be set up for life .no wonder he ran for the hills she is so horrendous and fake she carried on shocking on gs and treated all them girls horribly she wants her past forgotten well no having sex on TV that will always be what your famous for and been over all a nasty girl.bully who thought she was better than everyone

Feel exactly the same all.fake tit from this bleep . Never done a day's hard work in her life or any hardship except maybe her break up from a millionaire bet that's whats hurt her most she must have thought she be set up for life .no wonder he read for the hills she is so horrendous and fake she carried on shocking on gs and treated all them girls horribly she wants her past forgotten well no as for having sex on TV who does this.feel ashamed for her

Are you joking as if I would line that cunts pockets but we all know whst in it .she horrible can't stand her.
So how did you leave a review? Does it not verify your purchase beforehand ? I don't disagree with a word you said though lol 😆 😂 🤣

Seems that salon is no stranger to letting dogs in 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her and Airhead are up here for her cousins wedding so Milo has been palmed off yet again… and also watch for the over the top antics and wanting to be the centre of attention at the wedding 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, probably making myself look stupid. But I haven’t gone back pages and pages on this thread to check. But the book cover and title is a direct copy from Fearne Cotton‘s podcast, isn’t this obvious? It’s almost identical, the ombré colour scheme plus happy in the title. Totally bizarre! Surprised they didn’t make it a bit more subtle, she’s just trying to mimic Fearnes success.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, probably making myself look stupid. But I haven’t gone back pages and pages on this thread to check. But the book cover and title is a direct copy from Fearne Cotton‘s podcast, isn’t this obvious? It’s almost identical, the ombré colour scheme plus happy in the title. Totally bizarre! Surprised they didn’t make it a bit more subtle, she’s just trying to mimic Fearnes success.
F1E1EB6D-86EF-46FB-9BBF-89651452EA52.jpeg

Thank you! I was wondering why the book looked so familiar then I realised I have Fearne’s upstairs, very similar aren’t they?

Reactions: 8
Remember the tantrum she had when she accused Charlotte of copying of her loooool idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂
So how did you leave a review? Does it not verify your purchase beforehand ? I don't disagree with a word you said though lol 😆 😂 🤣
You can leave a review without buying as long as you have a amazon account.

She’s such a hypocrite, doesn’t want to look at pics of anyone who has a better body/is prettier than her but gets her hair and makeup done professionally for a family wedding. Vicky mate it’s the brides day not yours!! Maybe use your own makeup range and do your make up yourself!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.