Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely infuriating.You just know she will get it done for free too,in exchange for putting it all over her insta.Vile fuckin grifter that she is.:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Absolutely infuriating.You just know she will get it done for free too,in exchange for putting it all over her insta.Vile fuckin grifter that she is.:mad:
Luckily the HFEA which is the fertility regulator have such strict rules on this you can't get any discounts or freebies which is likely why she's raging about having to put her hand in her pocket and pay for her life choices herself!

Reactions: 23
bleeping hell, something vicky can't get for free, she'll be fuming for weeks. Shame you can't store your eggs in a #gifted M&S hamper eh vicky.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh lord, that #ad for the ‘stylish’ electric blanket 😬 there really is nothing she won’t promote for £££ Although it’s probably paid for half an egg

Reactions: 11
I reckon her and Ercan have rows over the dog. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t really want Milo. She seems to let Milo get away with everything, I get he’s a puppy but my god the way she is bringing him up would drive me insane.

I get that vibe too! She seems to be getting annoyed that she’s doing everything for the dog..he’s obviously backed right off from doing much for him. 🤯

I reckon her and Ercan have rows over the dog. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t really want Milo. She seems to let Milo get away with everything, I get he’s a puppy but my god the way she is bringing him up would drive me insane.

Reactions: 7
I cannot describe how tone deaf this is.
Vicky we are in the middle of a pandemic we have a health service which is free at the point of use and will look after you in if you get cancer, or a family member gets a chronic disease, will fund IVF if you have infertility, or you end up in ITU with covid and it is frankly creaking at the seams. Staff on the verge of burnout waiting lists at an all time high, hospitals full.
. The NHS should not be paying £10k because you are delaying having a baby for social reasons... Mainly being your boyfriend does not want a baby with you. You selfish woman. Pay for it yourself. Or are you hoping it will be #gifted? Which I can tell you now pet it won't be as thank heavens the HFEA has rules and standards!!
View attachment 919920
What an absolute free loading cow 😡

Reactions: 10
Lol at her thinking Air Can will still be around in 2 years.🏃‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh lord, that #ad for the ‘stylish’ electric blanket 😬 there really is nothing she won’t promote for £££ Although it’s probably paid for half an egg
What cosy nights in "with me dog" ? She's always out on the free loading sesh, she's shameless! Is there anything she won't pedal?

Reactions: 10
She so does. It’s not right she pins the blame on pms. She’s just a psycho who doesn’t like it when people question her.
I remember when me and a colleague were talking about Geordie Shore and she said “That Vicky goes off like a 2 Bob rocket” so accurate.

Reactions: 8
So Ercan is now flavour of the month; must’ve got sick of no freebies for a week so he’s gone back ‘home’

94CABB3A-018D-4DE5-95FB-102A873BDD0C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Most people in a long term relationship don’t feel the need to ‘claim’ their partner on social media because you’re comfortable and don’t need to prove anything. This smacks of desperation and trying a bit too hard to prove she has it all.

Reactions: 22
So Ercan is now flavour of the month; must’ve got sick of no freebies for a week so he’s gone back ‘home’

View attachment 920800
Looks like they had a spat about the dog. Milo went to jump up on the table whilst they was eating and Ercan told him off. Vicky said it was the first time she hadn't slipped the dog any food she was eating. Yet she was still trying to be Milos favourite, she needs to support Ercan on disciplining the dog. So something must have been said behind closed doors. Ercan is training Vicky to train Milo, I bet that dog is a terror but no fault of his own.

If Ercan hadn’t of told Milo off for jumping up at table, he would have been on the table eating from her plate. Then they way she spoke to the dog after Ercan told him, he must be so confused. She’s a terrible dog owner. She’s not even trying to train him. She can’t keep using the excuse he’s a puppy. She’s had him long enough to have him trained by now.

Reactions: 13
Dogs are smarter than most people, especially this pathetic excuse for one. The fact that labradors are used to help people should indicate to her he’s smart. He knows she’s a push over so will do what he wants with her cos he knows he’ll get away with it. Such a dumb ass

Reactions: 14
What cosy nights in "with me dog" ? She's always out on the free loading sesh, she's shameless! Is there anything she won't pedal?
She’s letting Milo break into a tube of jelly tots and merrily grinning (or should that be gurning) at him 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Most people in a long term relationship don’t feel the need to ‘claim’ their partner on social media because you’re comfortable and don’t need to prove anything. This smacks of desperation and trying a bit too hard to prove she has it all.
Definitely not. It screams insecurity. My other half would be having a word if I carried on like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.