Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s posted this, looking for Maldives holiday whilst sitting in a First Class train seat with her Louis Vuitton bag 👇🏻
Absolute bellend

View attachment 1009176
😂😂😂 she’s the worst.
A massive hypocrite! She does the same thing but 1000x more in your face.
Also, I don’t see her and ercan lasting very long. He might smiling in their photos. But you can see that the relationship has sucked the life out of him.
Vicky and like many geordie shore ‘stars’ don’t know how to read a room. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Hmm don’t even recall her actually admitting she had Covid a while back when we thought she had…

F12D151E-BF18-4007-AA74-35374D050232.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Maldives is a no go now with all these no marks like her and Sam Faiers going there.

Reactions: 8
So wants to eventually move up north to raise kids with aircan… if she can convince him to move up north… love he can’t even follow you up north for weekends and your nieces birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she can’t convince aircan to go up north for the weekend she certainly can’t convince him long term. Also if she doesn’t have time to learn how to drive (what 1 hour lesson a week?!) how on earth does she think her and aircan could have time to raise an actual child

Reactions: 12
Hmm don’t even recall her actually admitting she had Covid a while back when we thought she had…

View attachment 1010214

"Candlelit dinners on the beach,sushi at sunset...".Oh, she is soo expecting Air Can to propose.:cool:

So wants to eventually move up north to raise kids with aircan… if she can convince him to move up north… love he can’t even follow you up north for weekends and your nieces birthday
He wouldn't move up north in a million years.He seems to go to Newcastle under sufferance,he's not going to want to live there.

Reactions: 7
"Candlelit dinners on the beach,sushi at sunset...".Oh, she is soo expecting Air Can to propose.:cool:

She's been expecting ercan to propose since 2020 😂😂
Watch this space though because there has been discussions well I'll say more arguments, emotional blackmail & jibes on this touchy subject. She's bleeding him dry mentality with her behaviour & well he is playing the game in terms off loving the lifestyle he obtains from her despite she ain't being good for his mental health..

He wouldn't move up north in a million years.He seems to go to Newcastle under sufferance,he's not going to want to live there.
Your both correct on this part.
He will never move to Newcastle for a variety of reasons. (Though if he crazily gets her pregnant he wont have no choice in the matter) Although vickys family is in Newcastle. Majority of the time she just has plans in Newcastle she's very selfish in terms off focusing on doing her own thing whether he is with her or not. And as he is the only driver out of them two if he decides to go back to Newcastle with her he will always have to drive & do the 4/5 hour journey from essex. She will never hire out the chaffeur van she uses when she sometimes goes to her mums with milo without ercan.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1010214
It’s the ‘so many of you will be able to relate’ for me.
No Vicky, I don’t relate. My parents aren’t able to travel cause they still work. Myself and my parents also put in time to ensure that my older brother who has autism is looked after and that he is thriving on his own. I also work 60+hours to pay for my mortgage, to help my parents and my older brother. I also, have a dog that I make sure is well. I also baby sit for family members who need a break or just need a night out cause they also work over 60hrs a week to pay for their bills.
I also have to try and save to even go on a trip like the one you mentioned. I have to save at least 2yrs for the flights, accommodation and spending money. & with the pandemic going on… I also have to think about possibly getting covid.

So no Vicky, I don’t relate.

I also hope you read this, maybe humble yourself & realise your privilege. Cause you seem to flaunt it like we can relate to the privilege you have.

Oh and 1 more thing, get a Milo into bleeping dog training. He is fully aware you aren’t the leader of the pack.

*sorry, but Vicky’s first world problems are minimal compared to those who have lost jobs. For her to even say that, shows how out of touch she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s the ‘so many of you will be able to relate’ for me.
No Vicky, I don’t relate. My parents aren’t able to travel cause they still work. Myself and my parents also put in time to ensure that my older brother who has autism is looked after and that he is thriving on his own. I also work 60+hours to pay for my mortgage, to help my parents and my older brother. I also, have a dog that I make sure is well. I also baby sit for family members who need a break or just need a night out cause they also work over 60hrs a week to pay for their bills.
I also have to try and save to even go on a trip like the one you mentioned. I have to save at least 2yrs for the flights, accommodation and spending money. & with the pandemic going on… I also have to think about possibly getting covid.

So no Vicky, I don’t relate.

I also hope you read this, maybe humble yourself & realise your privilege. Cause you seem to flaunt it like we can relate to the privilege you have.

Oh and 1 more thing, get a Milo into bleeping dog training. He is fully aware you aren’t the leader of the pack.

*sorry, but Vicky’s first world problems are minimal compared to those who have lost jobs. For her to even say that, shows how out of touch she is.
Exactly! Many of us can relate to missing out on our holiday to Dubai and Maldives????????? How tone deaf can you be.
Many of us can relate to having a tit couple of years and keeping ourselves and elderly parents alive and covid free, keeping our heads above water, paying bills, home schooling, trying to keep sane if living alone.
She’s absolutely one of the most unrelatable people out there and showing us her raw face and bloated belly now and again does not make her one of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
25B7B803-8A74-4A8A-A7D3-1675A853E874.png
They’re clearly in couples counselling because aircan wants to leave her and I bet they’re writing what they are ‘greatful’ about each other, even his hand looks disinterested

• Haha
She is awful isn't she posing about a luxury hoilday whilst bills are sky rocketing families struggling people still dying from covid but her she goes all me me me , sick of the lot of them Mr hinch and stacey solomon they are all.the same out for them self, I watch fake famous last night on sky about how they buy bots and her book she launched its all.fakery they push the book sale into the top ten by buying bots . How dishonest are they all. Con wonam the lot of them, stacey got 5 mil followers mostly bought hinch bought a house 1.7 mil it's sickening its all massive scam.wish it would stop , Instagram needs shutting down .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s like her millionth post on “Power hour” and nobody is clear on what it is or what it means, including Vicky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just trying to have enough money to keep my home warm right now. So bragging about that her house is freely furnished, food gifted, having all the time in the world for dog walks, trips up north for PT sessions, having sad little bear duvet days, restaurants paying for her meals, having her hair and make up done just to literally take the bins out. So NO I won't be buying anything from MissyEmpire because I haven't been dressed up in the last 3 years and no I won't be spending £15 on a pointless book that will just line your pockets . Her current only worry is the size of her butt.

THE ONLY THING YOU ARE RELATING TO IS THOSE LITTLE BLACK BAGS YOU KEEP SHOWING US

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.