Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog looks as pissed off as we do. Probably praying to be returned to dogs trust. Bet he’s a secret tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why? The salon woman clearly didn't give a tit having a filthy dog on the counter, in fact she reposted the story, probably buzzing from her 30 seconds of "fame" 🙄 so why do you think a phone call will make any difference ?
She carries out injectable treatments in there & there's a dog running amok straight from the beach...
She's not got a mask on, or gloves for that matter .. There's a whole world of filthy shenanigans that need addressing there!
I'm aware of all that but she certainly isn't the only one breaching covid rules. I saw a similar thing happen in Wales and the woman ending up killing herself. She just needs speaking to, not environmental health sniffing around. As for the no masks, why are you bothered when masks are pointless and clearly don't work 2 years on 🤣🤣🤣 those fashion ones people wear especially offer zero protection just let them get on with it i couldn't live with myself if I ruined a business during covid. Id sooner speak to them with strong worded concerns first.

Reactions: 7
I think Vicky probably saw Marley and Me at some point and thought - that's what I want! A really fun, mischievous dog that will provide me with loads of stories - you can see her pushing this narrative with him all the time, when in reality he is just a normal lab.

Also, owning Marley didn't look like much fun, we watched it the other night and my MIL was glad when he died! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel I’m more obsessed about Milo than my own dog, but I do hope she has a secure harness for him.
Such a gorgeous dog. My lab died two weeks before Milo appeared, and they could be brothers. Love to see him when he knocks VP over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched VIP on stephs packed lunch. She is a head. I reckon the girl in the spa was cursing her under her breath. She came across as quite patronising and demanding.

Reactions: 1
I'm aware of all that but she certainly isn't the only one breaching covid rules. I saw a similar thing happen in Wales and the woman ending up killing herself. She just needs speaking to, not environmental health sniffing around. As for the no masks, why are you bothered when masks are pointless and clearly don't work 2 years on 🤣🤣🤣 those fashion ones people wear especially offer zero protection just let them get on with it i couldn't live with myself if I ruined a business during covid. Id sooner speak to them with strong worded concerns first.
I highly doubt the owner would listen to her “strongly worded concerns” considering she re posted the story. Clearly she wasn’t caught off guard she was quite happy to have him in there
to share the story and therefore broadcasting it to millions of people.

I am allergic to dogs so I would be extremely appreciative of someone reporting this. As someone else mentioned they also offer aesthetics how disgusting that shop owner has allowed Milo in there even if it was for that small amount of time for VP to do a story. Hopefully her customers contact her and pull her up on allowing the animal in.

I don’t think the environmental health would enforce any mask rules, the main thing (not to be overshadowed by rona/mask debates) is that the owner is looked into for the cleanliness of the shop and how the owner runs her business! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Posh Geordie or her "relatable" Geordie with her guffawing & "ye na wor it is Lozza, i'm just a normal lass from Newcastle me like" vibe ?
She talks about the hardships she's had. Like what? A couple of tit relationships? Her choice, plus welcome to the club sweetheart. What exactly has she had to overcome?

Sorry, but that interview was boring, with no substance to it at all.

Reactions: 16
She talks about the hardships she's had. Like what? A couple of tit relationships? Her choice, plus welcome to the club sweetheart. What exactly has she had to overcome?

Sorry, but that interview was boring, with no substance to it at all.
Don't forget Geordie shore was so tough for her bullying her way through it and her choice of lobbing a shoe at someone shes been through it all has VP x

Reactions: 12
Don't forget Geordie shore was so tough for her bullying her way through it and her choice of lobbing a shoe at someone shes been through it all has VP x
It's all just nonsense, she's got nothing, she's just a normal person! Which is fine btw, accept it and move on with your life

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's all just nonsense, she's got nothing, she's just a normal person! Which is fine btw, accept it and move on with your life
Exactly she's trying to be relatable where she can and she's just really not at all

Reactions: 2
Exactly she's trying to be relatable where she can and she's just really not at all
Freezing eggs is not relatable to the common woman - at 34 it's time to make some harsh decisions. If you want a family and he doesn't or won't be ready in time then the relationship probably isn't viable. I had this dilemma at 30, I gave my partner of 8 years 12 months to decide if he was on the same page as me or not, if not I was fully prepared to end things. Within 4 months we were trying and now have 2 kids. That's a realistic way to handle the issue

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.