Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Just my observations:
Lucky that Harper and Shirl had time to pay for a whole carrier bag of shopping before following Aimee out of Smiggle.
Convenient that Marks and Spencer was so close by.
Fortunate that there was no queue in the ladies loo
Surprising that someone who had just had an anxiety attack would choose somewhere as loud as Hard Rock to go and eat
Difficult to believe she struggled to only eat chicken but then walked round the merchandise shop.
Interesting that she barely looked at the camera when telling her tale of woe
Unbelievable that she thinks anyone of reasonable intelligence believes her absolute bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Great thread title @gossip_geeewww

recap
Aimless is preparing for Edinburgh so Harper can be dragged round the shops with her and Shirl.
She seems to be ignoring signs of autism in Harper or getting Harper to stop stimming
Basically been shopping every day for herself but no sign of a winter coat for Harper even though she said she needs one and has outgrown the old ine
Still basically a cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 27

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
See unlike aimless we actually care about each other, we genuinely do. We always ask if someone is ok when they mention illness, hospital visits, births etc. i hardly say we are trolls.
I have absolutely no shame in saying I am medicated, in 2013 I was nearly sectioned I got that close, but I begged them not to, fast forward to now, recovering from a 25 year abusive marriage, is my life depression and anxiety free, no, but I learn to understand it and function well. I have my own business and my own home.
This is why when I see cunt face banging on about MH ptsd it pisses me of to the point of being triggered. And that and her neglect of her child’s proper needs, along with her absolutely disregard for her followers who don’t have much money, I get so much rage. She is a nasty lying cow, she’s so ugly on the inside that’s why she’s wrinkled, it manifests on the outside. I truly hope her TikTok career is short.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Sorry girls .. I no this isn't single mama related .. just don't know what to do lately being seeing someone for two months to be accused twice of something which wasn't my fault one for asking a question and two to be accused of blocking him from my Facebook, my anxiety and I know I've lost myself this week and last week because of it.
Darling girl, someone you've only been seeing for two months should be making you feel special and not making accusations! These are serious red flags for what the future may hold. Kick him to the kerb, straighten your crown and be the Queen that you are. NOBODY should make you feel like this. Big hugs x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Dammit!! I was looking forward to that crap transition video too. Worzel Gummidge dressed like the grinch looking all coy and trying to be cute whilst badly miming the lyrics to some sickly love song while walking off camera, to walk back on camera dressed like a Quality Street wrapper thinking she’s the shizz and turning around to flaunt her fat arse 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Womblewoo

VIP Member
OMG SHES SUCH A FRIGGING DRAMA QUEEN! SHE ALWAYS HAS TO HAVE THE WORST OF EVERYTHING. WAS GOING TO PASS OUT MY BASTARD ARSE! GOD YOUR SO PREDICTABLE. JUST ABOUT MANAGED THE CHICKEN STRIPS? YOU STUFFED THEM DOWN YOUR FAT GREEDY HOLE!! NO ANXIETY IN SIGHT! IS YOUR PIP CLAIM COMING UP FOR RENEWAL EMMYYY???? CAPS ON CAUSE SHE PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH 😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Morninggggg! I'm so sorry guys ...I've just made the kids packed lunches for school and nursery and forgot to record me doing it! I've just been so wiped.out I forgot!

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Today I got up at 6am went into my studio, worked until 12, came in had a quick shower, put the dinner on, couple of loads in machine changed beds, walked dogs, hoovered, made sure all humans and pets were fed. I also have a chronic illness. I’m not bragging, I’m just stating this is what most of us do everyday to run a home and pay bills. Aimless doesn’t have a fucking clue. Sitting there in her grinch cat piss smelling ensemble, to busy to cook, because she’s packing for a four day trip, which she can’t even manage, without the help of her fucking grinchlings.
No wonder people fucking detest her, she makes a mockery of all us hard working home running people.

• Heart

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
Let me get this straight shes been live for over 2 hours and left her child sitting downstairs alone???? FUCKING DISGRACE OF A MOTHER
Do her huns not see this neglect?? Has the child even had lunch. Ive showered changed all the beds, made lunch and just sitting down to watch a film with my kids and shes still talking complete and utter shite to a load of strangers.
Dickhead. Some people shouldn't be allowed children

• Angry
  • Sad

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I think she’s got munchausens syndrome. It’s funny how she’s always unwell when it’s time for Harper to enjoy something and that’s because the focus isn’t on her. So she wants attention so plays the anxiety, sickness card. Can’t stand the cunt. Sick of hearing her going on about her mental health. It’s actually draining! Give it a fucking rest aimless!

• Heart

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
The people on here are fabulous. We all care a lot, that's why we get so riled up when cunty chops gets away with what she's doing.

And you're all my pals, so I want to make sure you're all OK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Endless cash, house full of trash, no cost of living crisis for this car-crash

*new thread title suggestion*

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
So this morning's video is clap back to those people in her comments (and here) who have called her out for lying about her panic attack/breakdown. Apparently she was OK to go to Primark/Hard Rock after her vomit and shits attack because she doesn't like to let people down.

Bollocks.

My son struggles massively with his MH. He has had a terrible 2 years and it's only now after being under a community mental health order and finally finding a combination of 3 meds that work for him plus therapy that he can even function. He also has severe health anxiety. No amount of guilt for letting people down can help with panic attacks. My son was barely able to leave the house for a whole year. There is no way she was sick then in Primark with normal make up on. Her story simply doesn't add up and she is just a bare faces liar! She was shoving that food down in Hard Rock.

It makes me SO angry that she lies about having MH struggles to make herself more relatable simply to get more followers and therefore sales. She is a disgusting human being. She should spend some time with people who really have diagnosed mental health issues and she would hopefully feel terrible for all her lies.

• Heart
  • Sad

catrcion

Chatty Member
I know shes just a simple cunt!! Its sad she needs to make up tales for content, but its another thing lying abt MH when there are so many people suffering with little to no help and u have this cunt telling people she had a panic attack right before she was shovelling food down her trap, i dont suffer with anxiety, however i have had some over the last year due to losing my mother and its when bad the last thing i wana do is eat or fucking shop shes just a fucking cunt!! Sorry for the rant not aimmed at you
I work in mental health, senior position, not that that matters, and she makes me sick to the stomach, mental health takes all shapes and forms and I see the most extreme, but she treats is as almost a fashion accessory, I for one will not take her seriously and that’s in my professional capacity as well as just a person observing

• Heart