Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I got up at 6am went into my studio, worked until 12, came in had a quick shower, put the dinner on, couple of loads in machine changed beds, walked dogs, hoovered, made sure all humans and pets were fed. I also have a chronic illness. I’m not bragging, I’m just stating this is what most of us do everyday to run a home and pay bills. Aimless doesn’t have a bleeping clue. Sitting there in her grinch cat piss smelling ensemble, to busy to cook, because she’s packing for a four day trip, which she can’t even manage, without the help of her bleeping grinchlings.
No wonder people bleeping detest her, she makes a mockery of all us hard working home running people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Scottish and proud of it. I foresee her moaning all the time she's here. It will be to cold, to wet. Can't understand us and parking will be a massive problem for her. Please please let the hotel have no parking lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was in Edinburgh a few months back and I paid £10 for 2-3 hours parking. Good luck to her 😂 It’s supposed to be miserable up here too. I’m not in Edinburgh but not too far and the fog has been unreal today.

Also for someone who gets anxious of driving she’s managing fine with that tobys carvery isn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 8
Haha how long will this person's comment last
She eats like an absolute pig, For someone that says she has anxiety it must be via a switch as and when she feels like it.
Wastes more money than that with takeaways and why isn’t she sitting with her daughter eating, No bond there at all🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
I’m from Central Scotland and it’s bloody wet, windy and getting cold. I really hope she’s packed some nice warm water proof clothes for Harper along with some gloves. Highly doubtful as all she cares about is herself. As long as em—eee is warm and dry hey who cares… not Aimless that’s for sure. Silly witch!
Well she seems to have bought all new clothes for herself but where’s Harpers new clothes for her holiday??? And a coat?? She doesn’t give a flying duck about anyone else except herself!

Reactions: 11
I'm about 30 mins away from Edinburgh and it's cold, rainy and foggy. She'll be raging 🤣

• Haha
She didn’t have time to cook a roast dinner sorry but a roast dinner is the easiest quickest dinner!! Could even chuck the chicken in the slow cooker and let it cook all day roast spud in the air fryer that’s prob still in the box!! Boil some veg she doesn’t even make her own Yorkshire puddings she buys them frozen!! What has she done today 😂😂😂
My mum used to cook ten on a Sunday morning early we would all come over at different times depending on work etc and have our dinner. Aimee could have cooked it early it’s not hard.

Reactions: 6
I was in Edinburgh a few months back and I paid £10 for 2-3 hours parking. Good luck to her 😂 It’s supposed to be miserable up here too. I’m not in Edinburgh but not too far and the fog has been unreal today.

Also for someone who gets anxious of driving she’s managing fine with that tobys carvery isn’t she 🙄
Totally this, the weather up here has been rotten for a couple of weeks. Good luck Aimless especially with your parking and driving in Edinburgh it’s not fun! I’m very interested to see what they do up here. I’m guessing it’s all going to be shopping and drinking, nothing for Harper. I won’t post the things I would do as don’t want to give her ideas (as we know she reads here) but if it was me I could fill days and days of trips for Harper in and around Edinburgh, not just your obvious the Castle. The clue is the ‘in and around Edinburgh! Scotland is magical I just hope she shows this to Harper!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's really just useless. How anyone can say people are jealous of her is mind blowing. 100% of us here would much rather be us than her I'm sure. She's 37 and can't do anything by herself. She can't even parent by herself let alone anything else.

I can’t believe she can say she’s got no food in when she buys endless amounts of the same stuff from Tesco like the noodles that her and harper like and then from m&s the endless amounts of bastard spicy rice. She’s not short of cash to be saying she’s got nothing in because you’d have something in your food cupboard or freezer. The thing with Aimee is she’s a lazy greedy fucker who just wants a easy life and because she’s too idol to bleeping wash up everyday or even after each meal she finds takeaway is easier than creating more washing up and that’s also why she’s always ordering Costa or Starbucks because she’s too lazy to wash her endless amounts of mugs

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she take Harper to Disneyland Paris it’s all lit up for Halloween Aimee drives and she could have gone on Eurostar she could have done that instead of buying a tit load of crap. No shade to Edinburgh it’s fabulous but we all know that Aimee and shirl are going for a piss up.

Reactions: 9
I watched some of the live earlier and I honestly thought harper was at her dads. How strange just two of you in the house and for Amy to be upstairs ignoring her kid for hours?! And harper to just be sat in silence with her headphones on I guess. So weird

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why didn’t she take Harper to Disneyland Paris it’s all lit up for Halloween Aimee drives and she could have gone on Eurostar she could have done that instead of buying a tit load of crap. No shade to Edinburgh it’s fabulous but we all know that Aimee and shirl are going for a piss up.
She’s going there for a TikTok promotion, that’s all.

Reactions: 4
Blimey I go out for the evening and your 8 pages deep 😂

Why didn't she do something quick & easy, like beans on toast/cheese on toast etc? Why order another bloody takeaway that looked dry & cold. Noticed how she was filming from a different angle tonight, no Harper in sight.

She mentioned on one of her lives she'd got H's new coat, but the lies fall out her mouth that quick & usually anything she buys she can't wait to show, so I call bullshit

Reactions: 7
I think somethings gone down about not having harper shown live. Maybe she’s only allowed to be shown on pre approved videos now either by her dad or Amy’s management.

I think somethings gone down about not having harper shown live. Maybe she’s only allowed to be shown on pre approved videos now either by her dad or Amy’s management.
I think Peter Andre tried that with Katie Price, tried to stop her having them on her reality shows and it didn’t work.

Reactions: 1
I think Peter Andre tried that with Katie Price, tried to stop her having them on her reality shows and it didn’t work.
I mean this is Amy not Katie price it’s not a multi million tv deal it’s TikTok 😂😂 something has clearly gone down with harper after how bad the other night was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it so weird personally as I have 2 kids and I don’t get a minute to myself. Yes mine go out and play with their friends during the day but it’s always ‘can I have something to eat and can my friends come in to hang out’ it’s so sad Harper doesn’t seem to have any of that. Breaks my heart for that little girl! Don’t get me wrong it’s nice she’s getting to go and experience something new by coming to Scotland but we all know it’ll be all about Aimee and what she wants. I really hope she proves us wrong and makes the trip all about treating Harper 🤞🤞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I mean this is Amy not Katie price it’s not a multi million tv deal it’s TikTok 😂😂 something has clearly gone down with harper after how bad the other night was.
The law is still the law 🤣 he said he couldn’t stop her putting them on tv as what she does with them as their mother is her choice….maybe Aimee will agree to something for an easy life.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.