Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed Harper hardly blinks, she just stares into the camera like a intense glazed look. I will not say negative about children, but she is quite unnerving. It’s probably because she has a pale complexion and pallor. Most odd.

Reactions: 18

Bec3007

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but as far as I was aware, she said she only had anxiety and PTSD. Then it was mentioned on this thread by myself and I’m sure a few others and now she’s got health anxiety as well? FUUUUCK OFF. The only thing she’s got is lyingbastarditis. She’s the type of person to go onto the NHS website, look at the symptoms of these mental health illnesses and then run with it and say she’s got it too.

• Haha

meyouher

Just checked their website and she’s been removed so definitely been dropped. Not a shock to anyone, well except Aimless 😂

• Haha

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
So let me get thia right. Last night they communicated every day, she knew him inside out and she thought ahe might love him even before they met in person......fast forward 12 HOURS and shes agreeing with comments saying hes probably married????
Fuck off Aimee......obviously this is all made up for ex's attention. There is definitely MH issues there.....just not the issues she claims to have !!

• Heart
  • Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
No way she went Royal Mile because there’s this bloody amazing Christmas shop that would have her jumping for joy, plus there’s the fudge kitchen few doors down. Trust she would have filmed both of them if she had been on Royal Mile. Not to mention the amazing Childhood museum inbetween both these shops! Big fat liar! I can’t believe how little they done whilst being here! So much to do at night time, lovely walks etc. she’s pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha

ProblemChild

VIP Member
Yeah she’s got serious mental health issues and not one is anxiety. She’s a hoarder for sure and a chronic emotional spender. She has no routine so fills her brain with online shopping and physical shopping. Her little girl is clearly on the spectrum especially the food cravings. My nephew craves carbs and saturated fats all the time and my sister has to lock food away god love her. My nephew will literally eat a whole pack of biscuits, six muller corners, pack of Barney bears, chips, pot noodle, bread and butter and a multipack of crisps to himself. He craves it. He has various spectrum disorders and attends a special school. My daughter is also on the spectrum and she stimms relentlessly, and has the glazed over eye expression like Aimee’s daughter does.
Her little girl crrrrrrraves food, you can tell when she’s got food in her hands that she’s absolutely fiending for it. Aimee just loves facilitating it all. Takeaways and deliveries and shite from the shops that she calls snacky picky bits… terrible.
I feel sorry for Aimee I really do. She’s a mess, and not because she’s got trauma or PTSD because she hasn’t. She just went through a breakup and now she thinks she’s carrying some massive burden when in reality she is never short of money and her parents help out so much plus Harper does have her dad involved. She can afford all the luxuries when some mums are eating toast and jam because that’s all they can afford. She even drives. She’s so out of touch with reality, she’s very ignorant.
Her under eyes are cakey as fuck and yellow… for someone with anxiety and all that she’d be matching her makeup to a T rather than looking like that online… also I wonder about her sertraline… I think she’s hooked on it, her eyes are so animalistic when she stares into the camera. I was on sertraline and it made me drowsy as fuck and that’s a common thing but Aimee always looks BUZZED… weird. Also her nails… now mine are longer than hers I will say, but she looks like a kid with stick ons because it’s like she can’t function with them on, she has her fingers straight out all the time like she’s afraid they’ll ping off. Just get them shorter Aimee…

• Heart

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Nope I agree one of the main tattle rules is keep tattle on tattle.

Don’t contact then on social media,don’t contact employers, management, brands that use them etc etc it runs the risk of the thread being closed down permanently.

just sit back and winge on tattle and watch them ruin it for themselves.

Reactions: 17

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I stopped watching her videos the day before she went to Scotland, because I know she would trigger the shit out of me. And reading these comments, I think I made the right decision.
I fucking ate her. Yes hate is a strong word, but there is nothing nice or sincere about her, she’s fucking deluded, as are her minions.

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
It says something when every single date she’s meant to have gone on hasn’t happened and it’s always the man’s fault because ‘red flags’. I think they realise how high maintenance she is and run for the hills or shes bullshitting. Does she realise she’s a walking talking red flag herself? Her, her mum and her sister are all single. Coincidence? I think not 🙄

And this persona that she’s the perfect single mum trying to protect Harper. Get fucked aimless, you can’t protect her at all anywhere you go wether it be in person or online.

• Heart

daydreaming22

That video of Harper the fact that people have saved it just why!!! What are you doing to your kid!! Protect her no one cares what she brought why you need to post it!! If Harper wanted to film you could have just filmed and pretend to post it!’ The fact Harper wants to share with all these strangers is a little weird anyway poor kids!

It’s not normal or healthy

• Sad

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
As an ex cigarette smoker and a current vaper I wouldn’t judge someone for wanting to stop for a smoke. I mean it’s better than smoking with Harper in the car! Some of us smokers do have class 😌

Veilside

Chatty Member
Once I was in M&S food hall, I started to feel really unwell, sickly, hot flushes, feeling like I need to go to the loo, I started to have a panic attack and almost burst in to tears……….anyhow I had to leave my husband there and jump in the car to find the nearest toilet (didn’t realise there was any in M&S 😅) found a Tescos and I kid you not once I got to the toilet all hell broke loose! 😂😂 feeling slightly relieved I returned to my poor husband who was still walking round M&S with a near empty trolley looking like a weirdo, told him that we couldn’t continue this shop and I needed to get home as I still wasn’t myself and felt so anxious.
Basically what Dickhead Aimee is describing is exactly how I felt that day, could I fuck go out and stuff my face and record myself having a good time after! Honestly after that visit to the toilet there was no way any food was entering my gob 😂 She honestly talks so much bollocks it makes my ears bleed!

deli78

Chatty Member
Scottish and proud of it. I foresee her moaning all the time she's here. It will be to cold, to wet. Can't understand us and parking will be a massive problem for her. Please please let the hotel have no parking lol.

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
I didn’t catch the live but since when did she care about Harper?🤣 Her problem is she’s still in love with her ex and wether she wants to admit it or not, she was hurt so badly by the relationship ending that she’s scared to fall for someone else and end up hurt again. She doesn’t want to be alone and shes not happy alone, if she was she wouldn’t have moved a man in almost immediately after her split from her ex. She definitely sits on dating apps talking to men. She’s a very lonely woman and it’s clear to see.

• Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
It’s actually really sad that influencers become so obsessed with content that they can’t even enjoy a holiday without recording it.
Any other job you taken annual leave and forget about work on holiday. Just log off for a week!!

Haven't been on here due to my anxiety ... see the silly bint is off to Edinburgh
Yeah she finally arrived after doing tour de service stations

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Seriously when I read her grinchlings comments, I truly believe we are seeing devolution of humans.
I’m surprised they can even breath and talk at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart