Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title @gossip_geeewww

recap
Aimless is preparing for Edinburgh so Harper can be dragged round the shops with her and Shirl.
She seems to be ignoring signs of autism in Harper or getting Harper to stop stimming
Basically been shopping every day for herself but no sign of a winter coat for Harper even though she said she needs one and has outgrown the old ine
Still basically a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 27
NOW ..she says ...she's gunna do a VIDEO BECAUSE SHE CANT DECIDE WHAT TO TAKE???????? duck OFF ..silly bleep ......Can this prick not make a bleeping DECISION on her own ?????? Jesus Christ .....and don't get me started on that video where she's fake bleeping laughing ALL the way through ...proper pissing her pants over something that's NOT EVEN bleeping FUNNY ...THE WOMAN IS ON SONETHING I SWEAR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
NOW ..she says ...she's gunna do a VIDEO BECAUSE SHE CANT DECIDE WHAT TO TAKE???????? duck OFF ..silly bleep ......Can this prick not make a bleeping DECISION on her own ?????? Jesus Christ .....and don't get me started on that video where she's fake bleeping laughing ALL the way through ...proper pissing her pants over something that's NOT EVEN bleeping FUNNY ...THE WOMAN IS ON SONETHING I SWEAR
She just loves the sound of her own voice, and god forbid she had an hour away from tictok, poor H is prob locked in her room

Reactions: 8
God she’s talking some shite still - how long has this live been now and she’s packed f all .
Why are al these new clothes she’s bought just piled up all still with the labels on!!?

Reactions: 6
Let me get this straight shes been live for over 2 hours and left her child sitting downstairs alone???? bleeping DISGRACE OF A MOTHER
Do her huns not see this neglect?? Has the child even had lunch. Ive showered changed all the beds, made lunch and just sitting down to watch a film with my kids and shes still talking complete and utter shite to a load of strangers.
head. Some people shouldn't be allowed children

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
F I’d happily drive to Edinburgh hoping I’d bump into this F Selfish Cunto give her a F Glasgow Kiss (Headbutt )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Let me get this straight shes been live for over 2 hours and left her child sitting downstairs alone???? bleeping DISGRACE OF A MOTHER
Do her huns not see this neglect?? Has the child even had lunch. Ive showered changed all the beds, made lunch and just sitting down to watch a film with my kids and shes still talking complete and utter shite to a load of strangers.
head. Some people shouldn't be allowed children
Unbelievable isn’t it
2.15pm
Nothing achieved
Still in pjs
What a bleeping looser

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Nice tash growing there Aimless!!!
She really has a fugly air about her hasn’t she?
0D5104E9-0AFC-4BD1-9EBF-BB74CFC1034D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Great thread title @gossip_geeewww and thanks for the recap @This Is Not An Ad. I can’t believe she’s still live. Christ I’ve done my housework, walked the dog and done a food shop and queued up for bloody ages! What the frigg has she been doing at all! No wonder her house is a shithole!
oh and Ehmay I believe you said you shower every night, pissoff I don’t believe you! You have only mentioned the shower because we called you out. Don’t think you have ever mentioned having a shower ever before bit like you never mention the cost of gas or electric bills unlike every other fucker in the country at the moment. Cause you don’t pay them and have no idea what they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Loving the new title thread! Bet she hates that she said that about her name now hahahaha x x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has just said she doesn’t know if the hotel she is staying in has parking, yet she’s driving there! Now surely to bleeping god that would be the first thing you’d check if you were taking you car isn’t it??? The absolute thick turd!!
ooooo that live cut off sudden too - hmmmm wonder if she got reported again for child neglect seeing as the kid has been left alone downstairs unchecked for over 2 hours!! Probably not fed either!!🤬

Reactions: 12
And her mods sitting there monitoring the comments. Haven’t they got dinners to cook/kids to feed/house to clean either 🤣

Reactions: 10
And her mods sitting there monitoring the comments. Haven’t they got dinners to cook/kids to feed/house to clean either 🤣
Noticed they were deleting at the end any that asked where Harper is, suspicious or what???

Reactions: 9
Her mods obviously read here. And probably secretly agree to everything said but don’t want to admit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don’t think harper was there. She was probably round the corner at her grandads

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.