Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally missed that!
So AFTER feeling ill in Smiggle and being sick in Marks and Spencer, she managed to spend God knows how long in Primark drooling over all the gorgeoussss clothes and cartoon wear! Liars need good memories Aimee. I think Shirl needs to have a word instead of being proud of her for sweet f.a.
Yes they do 👍🤥

Reactions: 3
You can see she’s lying she’s blinking all the time on the video and looking all around ….standard trait with lying females on Tik tok …🤥

Filming in great detail in the shop in hard rock …-after scoffing its dinner .

you’d hardly have the energy for that if your guts were on the floor .

I despise liars and people who think the public and good people are stupid.
You know she's lying because her lips are moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only panic this bleep felt was about her content being a bit boring for her huns with a lack of comments /interaction so let's add some anxiety to the mix so her simpleton followers can be ohhh I get that ain't it awful.. aww queen get well soon . duck off you lying piece of tit bleep of a woman . Hope you never find love or peace of mind and may you forever be clothed in flammable character wear you trashy lazy piece of tit .... (oh it feels good to get that off my chest ) . bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only panic this bleep felt was about her content being a bit boring for her huns with a lack of comments /interaction so let's add some anxiety to the mix so her simpleton followers can be ohhh I get that ain't it awful.. aww queen get well soon . duck off you lying piece of tit bleep of a woman . Hope you never find love or peace of mind and may you forever be clothed in flammable character wear you trashy lazy piece of tit .... (oh it feels good to get that off my chest ) . bleep.
Yes!!! EVERY bleeping TIME her comments and likes get low good old anxiety makes an appearance. Shes a twit and really grinds my gears

Reactions: 9
She stayed I had a lot of comments about…….. but no she doesn’t she reads it on here she deletes all comments of people who aren’t kissing her arse so makes her look like a lier the silly cow

Reactions: 7
I reckon she felt sick because her body couldn’t cope with her being even more of gluttonous witch, I bet she’s eaten even more shite food and drank more alcohol & her body has gone no more, need to clear the system by throwing up and the other end. That’s if it’s true! The only thing is panics about is being found out for the liar, neglectful parent she is! If she’s that ill today she won’t be on live will she?

Reactions: 10
I reckon she felt sick because her body couldn’t cope with her being even more of gluttonous witch, I bet she’s eaten even more shite food and drank more alcohol & her body has gone no more, need to clear the system by throwing up and the other end. That’s if it’s true! The only thing is panics about is being found out for the liar, neglectful parent she is! If she’s that ill today she won’t be on live will she?
Course she’ll be on live tonight! She’ll make a miraculous recovery and be fine 😂

Reactions: 9
Just realised by the screenshots of harper with her smiggle bag, amy is medical marvel really, in smiggle passing out sweating runs to m&s almost passes out again feels sick has the shits, really feels unwell, and then before she takes herself off for food she can run around penneys like toddler after having a box of smarties!! Wow
Yes she really didn’t think through her lying sick story did she. She was almost passing out in Smiggle, then all the drama in M&S 🤢💩and then happily filming in Primark and then the hard rock. No mention of sickness at any of those points just having a fabulous time shopping and eating. HER favourite things. Come on EhMay, you can do better.

also, the duck do I think they went the castle and the Royal mile. If there’s no video footage of it EhMay, it didn’t happen; especially in your case because you video everything. Apparently you were well until Smiggle so If you really did go to the castle and the Royal Mile show us. Because all you showed us was Primark on that day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry girls .. I no this isn't single mama related .. just don't know what to do lately being seeing someone for two months to be accused twice of something which wasn't my fault one for asking a question and two to be accused of blocking him from my Facebook, my anxiety and I know I've lost myself this week and last week because of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry girls .. I no this isn't single mama related .. just don't know what to do lately being seeing someone for two months to be accused twice of something which wasn't my fault one for asking a question and two to be accused of blocking him from my Facebook, my anxiety and I know I've lost myself this week and last week because of it.
Darling girl, someone you've only been seeing for two months should be making you feel special and not making accusations! These are serious red flags for what the future may hold. Kick him to the kerb, straighten your crown and be the Queen that you are. NOBODY should make you feel like this. Big hugs x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Darling girl, someone you've only been seeing for two months should be making you feel special and not making accusations! These are serious red flags for what the future may hold. Kick him to the kerb, straighten your crown and be the Queen that you are. NOBODY should make you feel like this. Big hugs x
I totally agree, he should be lucky to have me but these past two weeks it feels like that isn't the case at all,

• Sad
I hope you are okay. If its been 2 months and he treats you like this i wouldn't hesitate to block him from my life. Massive red flags. Know your worth!! And you are worth so much more than that!!! Sending love ❤

• Heart
The grinch thing is 100% an attempt to get a brand deal or whatever out of companies same with the Percy pig shite.

she probably pissed her pants a bit when primark commented
She missed a chance there the stupid bint she should of referred primark to her management instead if agreeing to them use her picture for free and i wonder if her management are aware shes agreeing to stuff without telling them

Reactions: 6
I totally agree, he should be lucky to have me but these past two weeks it feels like that isn't the case at all,
I hope you're in a position to walk away and I also hope you're safe. Two weeks of feeling like that out of an eight week relationship is no good. Walk away as fast as you can, if you can. You deserve so much more.

• Heart
👏👏👏👏👏 well said these people!!!
She always has some bullshit excuse!!!
To be fair, she’s probably right she probably didn’t eat much by Eh May standards because you know if she was feeling well, she would’ve had like five courses instead of just a normal person, one course. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This witch - no way was she as “ill” as that then went on to shop and eat as happy as she was!! I’d have to go back to the hotel and lie down. Apologise to my kids and I’d feel as guilty as hell.
I have done it in the past. I’m on citalopram and a secondary medication from a consultant I’m not going to name as SHE would actively seek it out and when I have terrible anxiety I have to go back to the car and go home or to the hotel. And last thing I do is eat! Her body was probably in shock from the exercise as Edinburgh is really hilly and her body is used to food and coffee deliveries and walks round primark and M&S. mental health is no joke and she’s really pissing me off. I have anxiety, ocd and ptsd and she’s making a mockery of us for content.

Reactions: 8
You don't deserve to feel like that.
I agree, it's giving off major red flags.
Big loves x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.