Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Starbucks video harper has freaked me out I feel like she’s stared right though me on the screen it’s really not very appealing to watch her videos to feel like you’re being stared out
I know she’s a kid and I don’t like to be Lena but she really creeps me out, it’s like she’s staring through the camera into my soul! It’s weird!
..and she's DESPERATELY trying to show us her bottle of juice ..did you see her? Reaching for it then showing it in shot ..duck me..🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 she's getting like her mum ..."me me me " disgusting trait ..sort it out Andy ...oh and Aimee totally ignored her 🙄🙄🙄🙄 is there ANY food or drink this scab of a woman DOESNT like...she's DRINKING out an edible STRAW and we STILL get the eye rolls and the "mmmmmmm" s noises.....duck off you greedy fucker

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand why the father is sitting back and doing nothing!
Take your daughter to fun happy places where she can mix with them and be normal……arrange for friends to come over and they play dressing up games like little girls have done for years .

But you won’t you melt because it’s all about you and your claim to fame.

Absolute idiot.

Reactions: 12
I’m just about to join this club 😢
I've been on and off it for the best part of 15 years. It's hard work getting used to it in your system, and I found taking it at night is better for me than in the morning but it makes me feel like me, without being a zombie. You've got this and whatever you're going through, you're not alone xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been on and off it for the best part of 15 years. It's hard work getting used to it in your system, and I found taking it at night is better for me than in the morning but it makes me feel like me, without being a zombie. You've got this and whatever you're going through, you're not alone xxx
Thanks. Was debating whether I go for morning or night!! It’s gotta feel better than I am currently 🫤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also setraline gals, take vitamins !! I take them for menopause at the ripe age of 25 for my endo but they have made the tiredness easier ! I swear by them

Reactions: 3
It’s ok, I’m on sertraline and it’s the best one I’ve ever had. Most people take to that one well. And it improves their lives. It saved my life, I would not be here now if I didn’t take it.
Apart if your name is aimless bleep face, you need added 🍌 to the regimen.

Reactions: 7
It’s ok, I’m on sertraline and it’s the best one I’ve ever had. Most people take to that one well. And it improves their lives. It saved my life, I would not be here now if I didn’t take it.
Apart if your name is aimless bleep face, you need added 🍌 to the regimen.
Same. It's so awful to think how others have been through what I've been through but I'm so pleased you're all OK and still here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she’s just posted an AD for the glossy box advent calendar. She said she had no idea they were sending her it but it says paid partnership on it, so surely she must have known??

Reactions: 9
So she’s just posted an AD for the glossy box advent calendar. She said she had no idea they were sending her it but it says paid partnership on it, so surely she must have known??
Course she knew ...she lies all the time

Reactions: 8
If you feel like they don't agree with you don't be afraid to ask to try something else. I tried sertraline & citalopram and I just didn't get on with them. I've been on mirtazapine for 2 years now and feel so much better on them

Reactions: 7
There is a lot of love and support on this page for people who have come out and said they are on medication and the struggles they have, way more than on Ahmay’s so called safe place that her tiktok account is, speaks volumes to me

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The people on here are fabulous. We all care a lot, that's why we get so riled up when cunty chops gets away with what she's doing.

And you're all my pals, so I want to make sure you're all OK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought the same as above but wasn’t sure how to word it. Us tattle trolls ay having a heart who’d of thought it! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.