Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚stopped myself from
Passing out and went to hard rock for chicken wings !!!! duck off you div πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Good old M&S were on hand cos they always have bogs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So many names quoted in one video …..
She’s bleeping NUTS!!!!!!! πŸ’―
You just KNEW it would be bleeping near M&S didn't you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ lying twit ...Emmay COLLAPSES with CHRONIC anxiety but it's ok...she's near M&S so can pop in there and while she's on the way to the bogs to have her "panic attack" she can grab some rice and a bleeping Grinch Xmas tree bauble and yet another pair of bleeping slippers ....one hand grabbing shite the other over her mouth holding the vomit in ...I can see it in my head ....silly lying witch ....πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You just KNEW it would be bleeping near M&S didn't you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ lying twit ...Emmay COLLAPSES with CHRONIC anxiety but it's ok...she's near M&S so can pop in there and while she's on the way to the bogs to have her "panic attack" she can grab some rice and a bleeping Grinch Xmas tree bauble and yet another pair of bleeping slippers ....one hand grabbing shite the other over her mouth holding the vomit in ...I can see it in my head ....silly lying witch ....πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
The video of her in Hard Rock about to order her food hardly looks like someone or sounds like someone who has just gone through what just happened (of course in M&S)

πŸ’―bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack.

What a head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
No way she went Royal Mile because there’s this bloody amazing Christmas shop that would have her jumping for joy, plus there’s the fudge kitchen few doors down. Trust she would have filmed both of them if she had been on Royal Mile. Not to mention the amazing Childhood museum inbetween both these shops! Big fat liar! I can’t believe how little they done whilst being here! So much to do at night time, lovely walks etc. she’s pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack.

What a head.
She’s that desperate for a paid partnership she’ll even say that their toilets coped with her extremely bad panic attacks !!!!!!!!!!!
MELT

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s that desperate for a paid partnership she’ll even say that their toilets coped with her extremely bad panic attacks !!!!!!!!!!!
MELT
She will say the toilet seat was very comfy as she rocked back and forth trying to decide if to tit herself or throw up a lung.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just getting caught up again.
I am also a tablet taker on and off for around 20 years. I echo what everyone else has said - dont be afraid to go back if not working it took me around 8 months to get medication that suited me. I also find taking in the evening works best for me.
Shes such a liar. As if that happened. Anyone who suffers with atracks will know if you have one you will not be off out eating and drinking shortly after. They take every ounce of energy out of your body. For me i normally need to sleep after and no way would she still be looking as "fresh" as she was!!
STOP MAKING A MOCKERY OUT OF AN ILLNESS SO MANY PEOPLE GENUINELY SUFFER FROM YOU twit!!!

Reactions: 15
I’m really starting to get angry every time I watch her. The thing is, she’s saying she thinks she’s coming down with something yet if she truly suffered that badly with her anxiety she’d know that hot sweats, feeling sick and feeling faint are all part of daily life for some. You can definitely tell the difference. I think she suffers very very mildy with anxiety and when the bad symptoms happen every now and then, she thinks it’s flu or something else because it’s not the norm for her. Proof really she doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about. Not a chance you’d go for food or drinks either after that. What a massive bleeping bellend man

Life has never been the same since I.lost my dad and most recently my mumπŸ’”πŸ˜’
As you say....she's no frigging clue, she's fake as duck!!
Thinking of you and I know....some days feel endless and impossible....but we carry on as best we can....she really has the most ugly personality I've ever seen....😑

Exactly this....πŸ’–
Thank you so much ❀ I too lost my dad a few years ago. I just never imagined not having both my parents. I find it so hard without them but as you say we must carry on even though it’s extremely difficult. Thinking of you also @Faith61 ❀
She really pisses me off as she has no idea of real life at all with regards to anything. I still can’t believe they took photos going to their nans funeral! I mean who actually does that!! They are all a gang of frigging arseholes with no brain cells between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up on the Edinburgh lie fest. What a πŸ’© show. She’s unbearable. How many times can one person say anxiet with that stupid smirk on her face. I will never understand why companies want to work with her or send her products. She’s so unprofessional and disingenuous. Smug show off. We know when you’re lying Aimee, it’s every time you open your mouth!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just about to join this club 😒
Please don’t stress about it, no one ever judges someone with a cast on their broken leg, or for taking paracetamol for a headache. Hopefully it works quickly for you. Huge hugs x

Reactions: 4
Just my observations:
Lucky that Harper and Shirl had time to pay for a whole carrier bag of shopping before following Aimee out of Smiggle.
Convenient that Marks and Spencer was so close by.
Fortunate that there was no queue in the ladies loo
Surprising that someone who had just had an anxiety attack would choose somewhere as loud as Hard Rock to go and eat
Difficult to believe she struggled to only eat chicken but then walked round the merchandise shop.
Interesting that she barely looked at the camera when telling her tale of woe
Unbelievable that she thinks anyone of reasonable intelligence believes her absolute bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can see she’s lying she’s blinking all the time on the video and looking all around ….standard trait with lying females on Tik tok …πŸ€₯

Just my observations:
Lucky that Harper and Shirl had time to pay for a whole carrier bag of shopping before following Aimee out of Smiggle.
Convenient that Marks and Spencer was so close by.
Fortunate that there was no queue in the ladies loo
Surprising that someone who had just had an anxiety attack would choose somewhere as loud as Hard Rock to go and eat
Difficult to believe she struggled to only eat chicken but then walked round the merchandise shop.
Interesting that she barely looked at the camera when telling her tale of woe
Unbelievable that she thinks anyone of reasonable intelligence believes her absolute bullshit!
Filming in great detail in the shop in hard rock …-after scoffing its dinner .

you’d hardly have the energy for that if your guts were on the floor .

I despise liars and people who think the public and good people are stupid.

Its strange how harper had a smiggle bag while her mums panic attack was going on
Now, now! We all know Aimless can change time etc to make things fit her desperate need to create content. She’s obviously not looked at her own posts and realised that H has a Smiggle bag in primark - she needed to make it very clear they did a whole thing for H.

you know they did the castle? Bet they only looked at the outside! Then Smiggle before M&S - but she was so unwell she β€˜nearly’ passed out. Is that like me being β€˜nearly’ thin? Or β€˜almost’ pregnant? She absolutely frustrates me with her very obvious ignorance and desperation for adoration from strangers. She really needs mental health support but not for what she claims.

I totally missed that!
So AFTER feeling ill in Smiggle and being sick in Marks and Spencer, she managed to spend God knows how long in Primark drooling over all the gorgeoussss clothes and cartoon wear! Liars need good memories Aimee. I think Shirl needs to have a word instead of being proud of her for sweet f.a.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.