Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I think she’s got munchausens syndrome. It’s funny how she’s always unwell when it’s time for Harper to enjoy something and that’s because the focus isn’t on her. So she wants attention so plays the anxiety, sickness card. Can’t stand the bleep. Sick of hearing her going on about her mental health. It’s actually draining! Give it a bleeping rest aimless!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I think she’s got munchausens syndrome. It’s funny how she’s always unwell when it’s time for Harper to enjoy something and that’s because the focus isn’t on her. So she wants attention so plays the anxiety, sickness card. Can’t stand the bleep. Sick of hearing her going on about her mental health. It’s actually draining! Give it a bleeping rest aimless!
She’s got something, She probably hasn’t made up the condition yet ffs.!
The last thing I wanna do with en my anxiety kicks in, is eat….Not Aimless tho..?? No, eats and eats and drinks and shops.
Weirdo but lies through her teeth and don’t know when to stop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See unlike aimless we actually care about each other, we genuinely do. We always ask if someone is ok when they mention illness, hospital visits, births etc. i hardly say we are trolls.
I have absolutely no shame in saying I am medicated, in 2013 I was nearly sectioned I got that close, but I begged them not to, fast forward to now, recovering from a 25 year abusive marriage, is my life depression and anxiety free, no, but I learn to understand it and function well. I have my own business and my own home.
This is why when I see bleep face banging on about MH ptsd it pisses me of to the point of being triggered. And that and her neglect of her child’s proper needs, along with her absolutely disregard for her followers who don’t have much money, I get so much rage. She is a nasty lying cow, she’s so ugly on the inside that’s why she’s wrinkled, it manifests on the outside. I truly hope her TikTok career is short.
Think this is the absolute reason so many of hs despise the horrible, fake duck!!
Sending you 💖💖

Reactions: 10
Loving all the love on here guys! Consider ting people call us and think we are trolls we ain’t a bad bunch, we state facts not lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can totally relate as I have been exactly the same as lost my mum last year too and I’m really struggling at times. She pisses me off so much lying and making up stories. She’s no bleeping idea how hard life can be. I don’t believe anything that comes out of her frigging mouth.
Life has never been the same since I.lost my dad and most recently my mum💔😢
As you say....she's no frigging clue, she's fake as duck!!
Thinking of you and I know....some days feel endless and impossible....but we carry on as best we can....she really has the most ugly personality I've ever seen....😡

Loving all the love on here guys! Consider ting people call us and think we are trolls we ain’t a bad bunch, we state facts not lies!
Exactly this....💖

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahem to this! There is no shame at all being on meds, it’s took me a while to realise that, I was embarrassed at first. This is also why it drives me mad, she has no idea.
I was on antidepressants after I lost my mum and I felt embarrassed aswell. It was a few years ago now but if I ever had the need to be on them again, I would talk about it a lot more. It’s so important that people get the help they need, in whatever form, so talking about it makes it more ‘normal’. I hate the word normal though cos who is? There are so many different normals and that’s the way it should be. People who slag this site would be shocked at the support here. Love to you all 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
DID SHE BOLLOCKS GO TO THE CASTLE AND THE ROYAL MILE !!!🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂😂😂😂 Emmay Emmay Emmay ..you've been reading on HERE AGAIN HAVENT YOU ? Reading that EVERYONE saying "OMG she went ALL the way to Edinburgh and ONLY went to Camera Obscura and the Harry Potter museum and PRIMARK" duck RIGHT OFF ...if you HAD gone to those places YOU WOULD HAVE FILMED IT LIKE YOU FILM EVERYTHING bleeping ELSE !!! PISS OFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
DID SHE BOLLOCKS GO TO THE CASTLE AND THE ROYAL MILE !!!🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂😂😂😂 Emmay Emmay Emmay ..you've been reading on HERE AGAIN HAVENT YOU ? Reading that EVERYONE saying "OMG she went ALL the way to Edinburgh and ONLY went to Camera Obscura and the Harry Potter museum and PRIMARK" duck RIGHT OFF ...if you HAD gone to those places YOU WOULD HAVE FILMED IT LIKE YOU FILM EVERYTHING bleeping ELSE !!! PISS OFF
My thoughts exactly! She would 100% have made a big deal about how amazing and gorgeousssssss it was. Liar liar pants on fire 😂😂

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂stopped myself from
Passing out and went to hard rock for chicken wings !!!! duck off you div 😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good old M&S were on hand cos they always have bogs 😂😂😂😂😂

So many names quoted in one video …..
She’s bleeping NUTS!!!!!!! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They think we are the trolls, but honestly we are more real and honest, than any of those so called ‘influencers/creators’.
aimless you are a wreck of a human being, one day something or someone will do something that will completely knock you for six, then you’ll truly understand. Instead of this fuckwittery bullshittery you call MH. Go duck yourself, I’m sick of you and your ilk.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep....got home...straight on here...what a twit🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Honestly her huns are just as bad as she is. How can they not see she’s a lying twunt! Goodness me I really worry about some people! Bunch of twunts just like she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously when I read her grinchlings comments, I truly believe we are seeing devolution of humans.
I’m surprised they can even breath and talk at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just realised by the screenshots of harper with her smiggle bag, amy is medical marvel really, in smiggle passing out sweating runs to m&s almost passes out again feels sick has the shits, really feels unwell, and then before she takes herself off for food she can run around penneys like toddler after having a box of smarties!! Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously when I read her grinchlings comments, I truly believe we are seeing devolution of humans.
I’m surprised they can even breath and talk at the same time.
They're total fuckwits aren't they 😂😂🤣😂😂 Jesus ...gullible cunts they are ...they've DEFO got something missing 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad bunch of bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 5
💯👌correct

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.