Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW can she shop so regularly for clothes, like every day, and STILL she had to buy all new stuff for this trip?!

she is insufferable, honeslty

Reactions: 7
Oh here’s the expert of everything… Lisa Manchip🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡🤡🤡
Just missing her sidekick Sam Payne ( who also watches her but slates her parenting, Then she’ll make a video about tattle)🤡🤡
I’ve heard back about this person. I can confirm that no one of that name works for the DWP not even anyone working for them with that surname.

Reactions: 10
Still find myself occasionally wondering whether last year's pumpkins are still sat like this in Ehmay's garden.
I remember the first time I came across Ehmay on Tiktok she was going to her car or the bin or something and the soggy pumpkins were there and this was about spring. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she going to Edinburgh a city or history and art dressed like someone going to the pumpkin patch was she going for wurzel gummage vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE Greedy fuckers THATS who ...like this thing .....can't go an hour without shoveling some type of grub in her cake hole and washing it down with a Costa 🐷🐷🐷and Jesus....are they on their 27th stop? They should be there by now although hang on 🤔 they're probably dragging their stuff half a mile from where they've parked to their hotel 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She might get there by Thursday! Then be time to come home
She's gonna have a " story" to tell about her journey...serves her right the daft cow...and not checking if hotel has parking in Edinburgh...wtf?🙄

[/QUOTE Greedy fuckers THATS who ...like this thing .....can't go an hour without shoveling some type of grub in her cake hole and washing it down with a Costa 🐷🐷🐷and Jesus....are they on their 27th stop? They should be there by now although hang on 🤔 they're probably dragging their stuff half a mile from where they've parked to their hotel 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I've got visions of just this🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's gonna have a " story" to tell about her journey...serves her right the daft cow...and not checking if hotel has parking in Edinburgh...wtf?🙄
She’s a bloody idiot. Bet she’s still driving round at midnight trying to find a parking space 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve gone right back to try and find the famous video when she was going on about the school not calling her when Harper fell over. Anyways, I’ve got to February this year and she actually has lost weight since then, her face is much larger back then. Also found a video where she’s saying she moved high school because she got bullied and then got bullied at the one she went to. Her content was a bit better I think back then, more relatable and real which I can see why people like her from. But for me, I just think she’s a big phoney so who knows what the real her is!

Reactions: 5
She’s a bloody idiot. Bet she’s still driving round at midnight trying to find a parking space 🤪🤪🤪
She really is just thick as pig tit!!!! Going for four days...that's day one out the window!
We aren't far from aimless
We have at least one trip up there every year...stop once and we've usually checked in ( parked car on hotel car park or nearest car park...which we sort before we go!!!) unpacked and had our first drink in around four hours and that's taking it easy ( and me NOT driving through city centre cos I would lose my tit and panic....so god help eemay/ehmay/amay..whatever the duck the mad cow is called nowadays!!

I’ve gone right back to try and find the famous video when she was going on about the school not calling her when Harper fell over. Anyways, I’ve got to February this year and she actually has lost weight since then, her face is much larger back then. Also found a video where she’s saying she moved high school because she got bullied and then got bullied at the one she went to. Her content was a bit better I think back then, more relatable and real which I can see why people like her from. But for me, I just think she’s a big phoney so who knows what the real her is!
Yeah....I didn't mind her back then....she's had a full personality transplant since then!!

Reactions: 6
Haha I'm laughing at the fact they can't make it 45 mins along the road without stopping..makes.me think her and Shirl smoke!

Wonder if she's still trying to find her way to hotel...can't wait for the anxiety ridden video later

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bunch of frigging freaks they are!
why is the poor kid dressed in something that looks like it’s come out of the lost property box? Never has the right size clothes on her the poor thing, why not get her a nice pair of skinny jeans or jeggings and a night jumper/sweatshirt and some foot wear that goes with the outfit - it’s not hard is it with the likes of primark etc selling kids clothes
neglected child
Poor Harper looks like a Waif and Stray doesn’t she. Her clothes are awful, her hair never brushed , my heart goes out to her. You’d think her grandmother would step in and say For Christ Sake get that little girl some clothes that fit. I see Amiee and the mother in warm coats yet Harper in a thin oversized washed out sweatshirt. It’s a disgrace

She really is just thick as pig tit!!!! Going for four days...that's day one out the window!
We aren't far from aimless
We have at least one trip up there every year...stop once and we've usually checked in ( parked car on hotel car park or nearest car park...which we sort before we go!!!) unpacked and had our first drink in around four hours and that's taking it easy ( and me NOT driving through city centre cos I would lose my tit and panic....so god help eemay/ehmay/amay..whatever the duck the mad cow is called nowadays!!

Yeah....I didn't mind her back then....she's had a full personality transplant since then!!
We don’t live far from her either, as I say we have only driven to Edinburgh airport but don’t think we even stopped once. I just couldn’t be arsed stopping all the time at the service stations I’d just want to get to where I’m going, although with toddlers/babies I can understand you have to stop but this doesn’t apply to me. By the time she’s had endless coffees she will be needing the bloody loo soon after. She’s a crank!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHY oh WHY does she give a tit about "safeguarding" NOW??? She's never given a tit before...but listen..THIS is how BACKWARD this silly bleep is ...."not gunna show the hotel or the room until we've left but...." then proceeds to show them guzzling Fizz IN THE LOBBY with an old grammaphone in the window THEN goes on to show the ROOM ...WITH A SMEG FRIDGE🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 mmmmm NOT HARD to guess where you are "Emmay" ...not hard at all ..you silly bleep....what the duck do you think people are gunna do ???? Flock to the hotel.....wait for your to come out so they can dive on you for photos and autographs? 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus...you REALLY think you're somebody ....NOBODY GIVES A FLYING SHITE where you are ...NO FUCKER CARES ...Stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.