Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Aimless πŸ₯ΉF celebrating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your A F joke you won’t get very Far how about you concentrate on being a Mother

Reactions: 8
I was walking up the royal mile not too long ago and if I seen her filming around my son I’d have smacked that phone right out her hand. I know she doesn’t like privacy or keeping her child safe but I do. head

Reactions: 18
She keeps management companies as long as Liz Truss was prime minister 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she laugh like that? Her brother Charlie laughs the same way as well πŸ₯΄

Sorry, sister🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn’t think of anything worse than going away and constantly videoing all the bloody time. I like photography and take many pictures of my family and places we visit but definitely not having a phone in my family’s face all the time recording. I’ve said before but my friend has an adopted child and they cannot have any photos taken of them whatsoever at school or on social media or anywhere. She has no consideration about anyone else at all and the consequences that may occur.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only thing she can manage is being a bleep . At least she's on track to just having the one child to ruin . The jogger bottom family.

Reactions: 10
oh ffs. Just seen the ad for the hair stuff. How bleeping cringe is that Ffs hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone's commented "Why did you get dropped from your management?" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I desperately want to comment back and say its because of her DISGUSTING live last Thursday but I'm blocked ...bugger 🀬🀬🀬😀😀😀😀😀but she's STILL denying it ....LIAR
What happened? I bloody missed that one!!

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I really can’t handle all the fake laughing. God it really grates on me! It’s bloody awful!! Why can’t she just be natural, always fake displays. For the love of god stop it! Just be natural and people might like you a little more! (Maybe not but worth a try lol)

Reactions: 8
So changing management had her in tears and all upset last week? duck off Am-may! You were dropped, stop trying to bullshit everyone & own your tit!

Oh and your on holiday put the bleeping phone away

Am-may & twatface looked awkward as duck in that hair video, if your gonna do it, do it properly stupid bint

Was In Edinburgh the day there was a really strong smell in the air . Couldn't put my finger on what the smell was. Then I remembered it was a very strong smell of cat piss lol

• Haha
There are so many deluded people out there isn't there! Spends a lot of time on content?! How bleeping difficult is it to go shopping every day and sit down on your arse with gigantic portions of takeaway food in front of you! Her private education was clearly wasted.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There are so many deluded people out there isn't there! Spends a lot of time on content?! How bleeping difficult is it to go shopping every day and sit down on your arse with gigantic portions of takeaway food in front of you! Her private education was clearly wasted.
Absolutely πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reactions: 2
I'm finding old mother Hubbard alot easier to watch than brainless shameless Aimless!
A least she can be funny, even if she is a massive piss head. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think its teally strange that she left her old management days before she knew her new contract had gone through πŸ€”
Makes me think she was indeed dropped and contacted the new place to get signed.
Either way wont take long for her to get dropped from there. She cant help but reply to crappy comments nor can she advertise products well.
So enjoy aimee it wont last long

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.