Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you feel like they don't agree with you don't be afraid to ask to try something else. I tried sertraline & citalopram and I just didn't get on with them. I've been on mirtazapine for 2 years now and feel so much better on them
Yes definitely ask Sertraline didn’t agree me with me and I got mine changed

Reactions: 3
What a waste giving her that calendar wait till December the first you twit!!!
Opening it so people can see what’s in it? What so people then buy it and know what’s behind every door every day? What is the point? Just another desperate bid to sell, sell, sell.

Reactions: 9
Deffo speak up if they don't agree with you
I've had them all throughout the years and finally a doctor found one that suited me perfectly
I'm on venalfaxine and as mentioned before, they truly did save my life

I do love us tattle trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just goes to show how normal and common it is to use antidepressants. Nothing to be ashamed of and an actual life saver for some of us here. We’ve had a more meaningful chat about our mental health today than aimless has ever managed to do on her shittok where she does her preaching. Says a lot! Always here for all of you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love glossy box, I did have a subscription but it was one of the things cancelled to try save some money, but £75 for an advent calender is taking the piss (or maybe I'm just a tight arse 😂) would love to know how much she gets if someone actually buys one through her shop

Reactions: 6
So the video abt smiggle and her panic attack, yeah right Amy another one of your made up tales, shes seriously boils my blood 👊

OMG SHES SUCH A FRIGGING DRAMA QUEEN! SHE ALWAYS HAS TO HAVE THE WORST OF EVERYTHING. WAS GOING TO PASS OUT MY BASTARD ARSE! GOD YOUR SO PREDICTABLE. JUST ABOUT MANAGED THE CHICKEN STRIPS? YOU STUFFED THEM DOWN YOUR FAT GREEDY HOLE!! NO ANXIETY IN SIGHT! IS YOUR PIP CLAIM COMING UP FOR RENEWAL EMMYYY???? CAPS ON CAUSE SHE PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH 😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
But still managed to go to Hard Rock Cafe after her episode, she’s a trooper and deserves a medal 🏅 just duck off, you are a joke and no mention of Harper and how she is feeling

Reactions: 16
Funny how she started feeling ill when it was time to take H somewhere that's for her.

Reactions: 20
Omg I just can’t deal with her. Played her ‘woe is me’ vid to my hubby and he was like what is she going on about oh the drama especially the ‘health anxiety’ Then Immediately played the hard rock video and she is CLEARLY making this tit up! She was calm, happy and collected, not to mention her make up was fine (well as fine as it can be) ordering a cocktail all while just almost passing out, being sick and ‘you know’ wanting to go!!! Now I know when I’ve felt sick, ill or about to pass out I’m hot, sweaty and genuinely look gross so STOP MAKING UP LIES YOU TOTAL PRICK!!!! it’s so obvious it’s untrue!
I’m not dissing those who have true anxiety, I luckily don’t suffer but know people who do but come on she’s a fake and a fraud!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those thin stringy plaits are grim, I’d love to cut them off.
Funny how she became so unwell just as they were about to do something for harper. She was ok in primark, then it all went to tit, faint the shits and sick. then fine in hard rock to ram food and alcohol in her fat gob. She’s a liar and trips up so much in her video,

Reactions: 15
She needs cancelling, she just makes a mockery of true MH suffers!! Shes is the biggest bleep iv ever come across. Shes a very dangerous person and this is way she has no real friends

Reactions: 16
See unlike aimless we actually care about each other, we genuinely do. We always ask if someone is ok when they mention illness, hospital visits, births etc. i hardly say we are trolls.
I have absolutely no shame in saying I am medicated, in 2013 I was nearly sectioned I got that close, but I begged them not to, fast forward to now, recovering from a 25 year abusive marriage, is my life depression and anxiety free, no, but I learn to understand it and function well. I have my own business and my own home.
This is why when I see bleep face banging on about MH ptsd it pisses me of to the point of being triggered. And that and her neglect of her child’s proper needs, along with her absolutely disregard for her followers who don’t have much money, I get so much rage. She is a nasty lying cow, she’s so ugly on the inside that’s why she’s wrinkled, it manifests on the outside. I truly hope her TikTok career is short.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So the video abt smiggle and her panic attack, yeah right Amy another one of your made up tales, shes seriously boils my blood 👊
It’s bollocks H was walking round with a smiggle bag so they had time to shop queue and pay whilst she was having her ‘moment’

Reactions: 14
Omg she absolutely boils my piss. What a complete and utter Drama Llama bleep 😡
She wants to duck right off, and dont get me started on the rimming bunch of huns in the comments. Her bumhole must be tingling constantly 🙄

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.