Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice some of you comment on some other threads I follow on here and I just want to say your all the nicest "nasties" people I've had the pleasure to come across!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What an odd response
Diabetes, it’s her body’s response to having too much shite in it! You eat too much fat it’s gonna upset your stomach, which makes you ill. These people are feeding her ‘health anxiety’

Reactions: 12
What an odd response
Christ...I've heard it all....get your cholesterol checked whilst at it...oh and maybe liver function...see how it's baring up to the old white claws/prosecco/red wine ...ffs🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
DID SHE BOLLOCKS GO TO THE CASTLE AND THE ROYAL MILE !!!🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂😂😂😂 Emmay Emmay Emmay ..you've been reading on HERE AGAIN HAVENT YOU ? Reading that EVERYONE saying "OMG she went ALL the way to Edinburgh and ONLY went to Camera Obscura and the Harry Potter museum and PRIMARK" duck RIGHT OFF ...if you HAD gone to those places YOU WOULD HAVE FILMED IT LIKE YOU FILM EVERYTHING bleeping ELSE !!! PISS OFF
my first thoughts were a bit of content at last but no sign of the castle royal mile Vlogs. And the fake attack yeah right the last thing I could do is stuff my face and do a long drive, I’d booked another night I certainly wouldn’t of stopped at services and pigged out. She probably had the shits from being such a pig. Her huns must be very naïve to believe these fake dramas.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it was leaving ( getting sacked) from her previous management and moving ( not headhunted) to Outreach.
Lifechanging 😳
Yeah and being so so upset saying it was a hell of a day etc. can’t be a just leaving one agency for another.

Reactions: 8
What the duck is wrong with this woman, every time they go somewhere to do something nice, all of a sudden bleeping head feels Ill, she is one massive attention seeker, I feel so sorry for that kid, she is being massively failed by Aimee, yes we get it, days out with kids are hard but bleeping suck it up put a smile on your face and let your daughter have one good memory ffs!

Reactions: 13
Christ...I've heard it all....get your cholesterol checked whilst at it...oh and maybe liver function...see how it's baring up to the old white claws/prosecco/red wine ...ffs🤦‍♀️
At this point I think it’s alcohol, coffee and Fanta lemon running through her veins rather than blood. Never seen a drop of water pass that woman’s lips

Reactions: 15
I’ve heard it all now. She didn’t want to let Harper and her mum down. She lets that poor kid down every bloody day!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
my first thoughts were a bit of content at last but no sign of the castle royal mile Vlogs. And the fake attack yeah right the last thing I could do is stuff my face and do a long drive, I’d booked another night I certainly wouldn’t of stopped at services and pigged out. She probably had the shits from being such a pig. Her huns must be very naïve to believe these fake dramas.
I’m still struggling to see how she’s a “Content creator”?
All I’ve ever seen is her tit shopping at B&M and then managing to grab a whole trolley of expensive bits from M&S.
She’s not relatable at all. I would imagine most of her videos are aimed at make up enthusiasts or mums at home who want to see what bargains she gets. So disappointing to see so many followers jumping on her comments saying they have just brought what she’s advertising. So they not realise that if they shop around they will get it at a better price, Rather than line her pockets.
So many people are already saying they can’t afford it but ordered it anyway. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🫣

Reactions: 12
duck me she'll be having a drink on her live...which loosely translates to "im getting drunk and will have a go at anyone who thinks different to me" 🤣🤣🤣 I'll be tuning in for that shitshow

Reactions: 14
So this morning's video is clap back to those people in her comments (and here) who have called her out for lying about her panic attack/breakdown. Apparently she was OK to go to Primark/Hard Rock after her vomit and shits attack because she doesn't like to let people down.

Bollocks.

My son struggles massively with his MH. He has had a terrible 2 years and it's only now after being under a community mental health order and finally finding a combination of 3 meds that work for him plus therapy that he can even function. He also has severe health anxiety. No amount of guilt for letting people down can help with panic attacks. My son was barely able to leave the house for a whole year. There is no way she was sick then in Primark with normal make up on. Her story simply doesn't add up and she is just a bare faces liar! She was shoving that food down in Hard Rock.

It makes me SO angry that she lies about having MH struggles to make herself more relatable simply to get more followers and therefore sales. She is a disgusting human being. She should spend some time with people who really have diagnosed mental health issues and she would hopefully feel terrible for all her lies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I might have a drink? If you’re that ill or rundown having a drink is the last thing on your mind!

And Harper has a drs appointment? What’s this for - finally getting a referral for autism diagnosis? Has she finally been made to take her

duck me she'll be having a drink on her live...which loosely translates to "im getting drunk and will have a go at anyone who thinks different to me" 🤣🤣🤣 I'll be tuning in for that shitshow
New incoming management in the next month I bet

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I might have a drink? If you’re that ill or rundown having a drink is the last thing on your mind!
It doesn’t add up at all. Surely if her mental health has been so bad she wouldn’t want nor think about alcohol. I don’t know why anyone would want something that triggers an illness. She’s so full of tit it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
Happy F Friday Cunto 🤡🤡 wake up and smell the coffee you let your f Daughter 24/7 your pathetic

Reactions: 3

And Harper has a drs appointment? What’s this for - finally getting a referral for autism diagnosis? Has she finally been made to take her

New incoming management in the next month I bet
She might have a drink.? She’s in charge of a child alone at home, what If she needs to take that child to hospital god forbid.?
If her m/h was as bad she makes out then she knows that she shouldn’t drink alcohol as much as she does, It’s a stimulant ffs
Surely H would like to go out and normal things that an 8 yr old would do.? Or does she not do that.?
I remember the fuss over the birthday party🙈🙈
Does she not go to the dads very much now bizarre set up there🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.