Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t know Health Anxiety if it hit her in the face. It’s just another thing she has jumped on. She felt like she was going to be sick but wasn’t, she felt like she was going to pass out but didn’t. Bore off. If it was that bad, you would of gone home and let harper go for tea with with her Nan.

Reactions: 12
It’s bollocks H was walking round with a smiggle bag so they had time to shop queue and pay whilst she was having her ‘moment’
I know shes just a simple bleep!! Its sad she needs to make up tales for content, but its another thing lying abt MH when there are so many people suffering with little to no help and u have this bleep telling people she had a panic attack right before she was shovelling food down her trap, i dont suffer with anxiety, however i have had some over the last year due to losing my mother and its when bad the last thing i wana do is eat or bleeping shopping shes just a bleeping bleep!! Sorry for the rant not aimmed at you

Reactions: 9
See unlike aimless we actually care about each other, we genuinely do. We always ask if someone is ok when they mention illness, hospital visits, births etc. i hardly say we are trolls.
I have absolutely no shame in saying I am medicated, in 2013 I was nearly sectioned I got that close, but I begged them not to, fast forward to now, recovering from a 25 year abusive marriage, is my life depression and anxiety free, no, but I learn to understand it and function well. I have my own business and my own home.
This is why when I see bleep face banging on about MH ptsd it pisses me of to the point of being triggered. And that and her neglect of her child’s proper needs, along with her absolutely disregard for her followers who don’t have much money, I get so much rage. She is a nasty lying cow, she’s so ugly on the inside that’s why she’s wrinkled, it manifests on the outside. I truly hope her TikTok career is short.
Sorry you have been through such a hard time. I’m sure it has made you stronger. We are all here for you. ❤ She is an absolute shower of tit and I can’t wait till it all comes crashing down.

• Heart
See unlike aimless we actually care about each other, we genuinely do. We always ask if someone is ok when they mention illness, hospital visits, births etc. i hardly say we are trolls.
I have absolutely no shame in saying I am medicated, in 2013 I was nearly sectioned I got that close, but I begged them not to, fast forward to now, recovering from a 25 year abusive marriage, is my life depression and anxiety free, no, but I learn to understand it and function well. I have my own business and my own home.
This is why when I see bleep face banging on about MH ptsd it pisses me of to the point of being triggered. And that and her neglect of her child’s proper needs, along with her absolutely disregard for her followers who don’t have much money, I get so much rage. She is a nasty lying cow, she’s so ugly on the inside that’s why she’s wrinkled, it manifests on the outside. I truly hope her TikTok career is short.
Ahem to this! There is no shame at all being on meds, it’s took me a while to realise that, I was embarrassed at first. This is also why it drives me mad, she has no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know shes just a simple bleep!! Its sad she needs to make up tales for content, but its another thing lying abt MH when there are so many people suffering with little to no help and u have this bleep telling people she had a panic attack right before she was shovelling food down her trap, i dont suffer with anxiety, however i have had some over the last year due to losing my mother and its when bad the last thing i wana do is eat or bleeping shopping shes just a bleeping bleep!! Sorry for the rant not aimmed at you
I can totally relate as I have been exactly the same as lost my mum last year too and I’m really struggling at times. She pisses me off so much lying and making up stories. She’s no bleeping idea how hard life can be. I don’t believe anything that comes out of her frigging mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know shes just a simple bleep!! Its sad she needs to make up tales for content, but its another thing lying abt MH when there are so many people suffering with little to no help and u have this bleep telling people she had a panic attack right before she was shovelling food down her trap, i dont suffer with anxiety, however i have had some over the last year due to losing my mother and its when bad the last thing i wana do is eat or bleeping shop shes just a bleeping bleep!! Sorry for the rant not aimmed at you
I work in mental health, senior position, not that that matters, and she makes me sick to the stomach, mental health takes all shapes and forms and I see the most extreme, but she treats is as almost a fashion accessory, I for one will not take her seriously and that’s in my professional capacity as well as just a person observing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another thing if she felt ‘that ill’ how did she manage to stop at services and have a hot chocolate and that chocolate straw. She looked perfectly fine to me and seemed to be really enjoying it. Come on that would have made anyone just feel even more sick! The lies are completely catching up with her. She’s really pissed me off tonight, more so than ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wtf, I didn’t hit watch and missed it all, But here now to say she a fkin bullshitter… Panic attack, health anxiety, shopping, felt sick, passed out… But home and face full of make up doing a tiktok… have a day off love, boring now…🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Apparently she's passed out loads of times from her anxiety and also because her blood pressure is always really low. What a load of tit, she is a nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf, I didn’t hit watch and missed it all, But here now to say she a fkin bullshitter… Panic attack, health anxiety, shopping, felt sick, passed out… But home and face full of make up doing a tiktok… have a day off love, boring now…🫣🫣🫣🫣
In the voice of ‘shabaz says’ have a day off’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve not been on for a few days suffering with my own mh and struggling to sleep but I’ve spent the day on and off here catching up to distract my mind and I can honestly say reading your posts has made me feel less alone struggling and it’s lovely to see the support from everyone. I’ve not even watched all of the videos from cat piss but it’s angered me reading how she’s playing up to the camera again about her so called anxiety and feeling sick but can stop at a service station for hot chocolate. I’ve felt so sick all day and a hot chocolate for me would if made me feel worse yet there she is doing anything for sympathy views.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I work in mental health, senior position, not that that matters, and she makes me sick to the stomach, mental health takes all shapes and forms and I see the most extreme, but she treats is as almost a fashion accessory, I for one will not take her seriously and that’s in my professional capacity as well as just a person observing
Yes its definitely an accessory to her!! Perfectly said

Reactions: 7
Harper had a smiggle carrier bag when they were in primark and there was nothing wrong with aimless then

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently she's passed out loads of times from her anxiety and also because her blood pressure is always really low. What a load of tit, she is a nut job.
Passed out from bullshit she spews more like

I’ve not been on for a few days suffering with my own mh and struggling to sleep but I’ve spent the day on and off here catching up to distract my mind and I can honestly say reading your posts has made me feel less alone struggling and it’s lovely to see the support from everyone. I’ve not even watched all of the videos from cat piss but it’s angered me reading how she’s playing up to the camera again about her so called anxiety and feeling sick but can stop at a service station for hot chocolate. I’ve felt so sick all day and a hot chocolate for me would if made me feel worse yet there she is doing anything for sympathy views.
Feel better soon 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry you aren’t feeling well, really hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow. Don’t let Aimless bother you. She’s a total twit (that’s me being nice) with karma hopefully going to bite her lazy lying ass! Focus on getting well. As with everyone on here you aren’t alone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.