Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morninggggg! I'm so sorry guys ...I've just made the kids packed lunches for school and nursery and forgot to record me doing it! I've just been so wiped.out I forgot!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morninggggg! I'm so sorry guys ...I've just made the kids packed lunches for school and nursery and forgot to record me doing it! I've just been so wiped.out I forgot!
Sorry your wiped out hun - Aunt Flo ?

I had to pack yesterday for a day trip out with my mum today
Im exhausted
Just couldn't choose between looking like Compo from last of the summer wine or Vicky Pollard
had to turn my bedroom upside down in my confusion - just fling things across the room ......

;) :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What a difference a few years makes!
Lucky escape Andy!
I hope the sun comes out and it’s blistering Scotland is like wales you can have a blizzard in the morning and be down the beach after lunch wishing you’d brought your sunglasses 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Need to do better🤣🤣🤣
Hope you " made" a lovely ham wrap?🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Would that roast not have been cold by the time she’d finished chatting and explaining what she’d ordered?

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't go by that to be fair, Scotland is very unpredictable 😅 she, quite possibly, could be sweating her tits off in that get-up by Tuesday! 🤣
So true! We went a day trip through to Edinburgh last week, predicted cloudy and showers and a bit chilly, so I rock up with thick tights, warm jacket and umbrella. Apart from a 5 minute burst of light rain, sun shone more or less all day and I was sweating my arse off 😩 We ended up eating a picnic lunch in Princes Street Gardens in bloody October 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m sure the videos still there

Some more comments for her to delete later
People are waking up to her. Wonder how many of her real followers will she be left with 😆 they’ll all be bought ones soon

What a difference a few years makes!
Lucky escape Andy!
Jesus Christ on a bike. People have glow ups and old aimless em-may has had a blow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She spends so much time and thought into what she’s going to pack for herself, she buys new clothes for the trip for herself. Yet nothing new for harper she’s gonna be stuck wearing the same chavvy animated leggings she always wears and sweatshirt. With an old coat that’s to small or that M&S patterned monstrosity that’s far to big. Harper would look lovely in a little denim dress and boots or jeans and boots there’s so many lovely clothes for kids yet she always looks so scruffy cos her mum cares more about herself.
Let’s face it the poor kid probably won’t even have a tooth brush packed for her. There’s no room in the 6x skin care and make up bags she’s taking for herself

Reactions: 12
Oh here’s the expert of everything… Lisa Manchip🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡🤡🤡
Just missing her sidekick Sam Payne ( who also watches her but slates her parenting, Then she’ll make a video about tattle)🤡🤡
it actual baffles me that grown woman spend their time on tiktok loving and getting all the drama. Mind you I love the drama but actually embarrassing when it’s all these woman have to do

Reactions: 7
How have people worked out who is who on TikTok and then on here?! Have they given too much info about themselves on here?

Bet her anxiety is off the scales toddy after eating a cold toast dinner take away in front of the nation 😃🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve only drove to Edinburgh airport but by the sounds of it the centre sounds a nightmare to get around. 😫 Who also wouldn’t find out if their hotel had parking! That’s one of the first things I do. I was thinking of going to the Christmas markets so will definitely be going on the train. She will need plenty of bananas 🍌 for the trip! Hope they actually do stuff for Harper and not just get pissed for 4 days!

Reactions: 3
How have people worked out who is who on TikTok and then on here?! Have they given too much info about themselves on here?
Some people are a bit “Thick” shall we say and give away the most silliest of details.🤦🏼‍♀️
Some use their address, Some use the same picture that they had on TT or FB, Some just are as thick as mince when it comes to letting out details🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She spends so much time and thought into what she’s going to pack for herself, she buys new clothes for the trip for herself. Yet nothing new for harper she’s gonna be stuck wearing the same chavvy animated leggings she always wears and sweatshirt. With an old coat that’s to small or that M&S patterned monstrosity that’s far to big. Harper would look lovely in a little denim dress and boots or jeans and boots there’s so many lovely clothes for kids yet she always looks so scruffy cos her mum cares more about herself.
Let’s face it the poor kid probably won’t even have a tooth brush packed for her. There’s no room in the 6x skin care and make up bags she’s taking for herself
I honestly don’t get why you’d need to go buy new clothes for a poxy 4 day break, unless of course you had put on weight and nothing fitted. But surely a couple of pairs of jeans, 4 jumpers/tops and a couple of nicer bits for an evening. Done and dusted

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.