Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said he probably saw her tik tok live last night. Aimless replied ‘no because he doesn’t know my tiktok name” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Neither did I until you appeared on my FYP!!!!!!
How thick is she??🤣🤣
She wouldn't be exactly hard to find, the daft cow!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dammit!! I was looking forward to that crap transition video too. Worzel Gummidge dressed like the grinch looking all coy and trying to be cute whilst badly miming the lyrics to some sickly love song while walking off camera, to walk back on camera dressed like a Quality Street wrapper thinking she’s the shizz and turning around to flaunt her fat arse 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So let me get thia right. Last night they communicated every day, she knew him inside out and she thought ahe might love him even before they met in person......fast forward 12 HOURS and shes agreeing with comments saying hes probably married????
duck off Aimee......obviously this is all made up for ex's attention. There is definitely MH issues there.....just not the issues she claims to have !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If he even existed!!
The tit tok though??
Why always a pissing " story " related to poor ehmay's past??? She boils my absolute piss 😡😡

Thinking about it...if she's told him of her " job" he prob has looked and run for the proverbial hills🤣🤣
Don’t believe any Dutch man existed whatsoever.

She’s the biggest Tell Tale Tit on Tik Tok!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So let me get thia right. Last night they communicated every day, she knew him inside out and she thought ahe might love him even before they met in person......fast forward 12 HOURS and shes agreeing with comments saying hes probably married????
duck off Aimee......obviously this is all made up for ex's attention. There is definitely MH issues there.....just not the issues she claims to have !!
100% he's seen a snippet of her live or her posts and gone "nah life's too short for this drama" and now she's trying to control the narrative.

She's as transparent as a newly fitted window.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well shirl likes a ciggie anyone else notice the smoke when she was standing outside the car

I didn’t catch the live but since when did she care about Harper?🤣 Her problem is she’s still in love with her ex and wether she wants to admit it or not, she was hurt so badly by the relationship ending that she’s scared to fall for someone else and end up hurt again. She doesn’t want to be alone and shes not happy alone, if she was she wouldn’t have moved a man in almost immediately after her split from her ex. She definitely sits on dating apps talking to men. She’s a very lonely woman and it’s clear to see.
I agree but she is also very spoiled and entitled. I have two good mates that moved away and had kids the marriage ended and now they have zero support they can’t move home because of money and alienating the other parent etc. Aimee seems to have plenty of money to spend on crap and two very supportive parents plus she has a nice home if she took are of it her kitchen is lovely but needs a good declutter. Aimee always comes across as woe is me with the rubbing her forehead and a victim mentality she really has no clue about the real world she had a bad marriage yeh ir sucks but we’ve all had a tit relationship you get up and move on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t believe any Dutch man existed whatsoever.

She’s the biggest Tell Tale Tit on Tik Tok!
Wonder where she gets these ideas from?
She must lay there for hours thinking this stuff up!!
Maybe not....she's been doing it so long....she just spouts nothing but pure shite!!

Reactions: 7
And people say they can openly voice an opinion on her page! No, no evidence here of her huns pouncing on someone for voicing what they think!! 🙄🙄 They’re all a gang of mean girl, cunty, witches!!

401B179C-B0C2-4F4B-BEBE-A9EBD0DCB950.jpeg
07048AE2-83C4-48BB-BD2F-5D64E932CDF6.jpeg
C1D783FA-6DF3-4643-8627-94DD690B4008.jpeg
333977F2-CA76-40E8-B070-26459CB55CCC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Aimee's account has been popping up on my FYP for a long time now and it's a remarkable change over time. She used to be quite watchable and spoke very well about her experiences.

Now however (and I could write this on the thread of many 'creators'), what these people do not realise is that they not celebrities. They are not show casing their talents, this income they are enjoying now will damage their mental health (if it isn't already), it will damage their children (definitely already is) and it will go away. I genuinely pity her now. She is faking her happiness and that never, ever ends well.

• Heart
What in the absolute land of make believe have I just heard 🤣 she was going to get all dressed up and take herself out and she has done it before, yeah right Ahmay, if you say so, complete and utter nonsense, she actually believes her lies

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Self care pampering, Takeaway, films, strictly come dancing and snacks

So basically the same as every night Ehmay love

• Haha
So her anxiety won’t let her do the school run or go to a new supermarket. But she can go sit and have a drink or meal on her own. duck off with your tit lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck me sideways, her mental health is that bad some days she can’t take her daughter to school, has a panic attack whilst away and finds comfort in an M&S toilet, needs her mother to accompany her everywhere when it involves taking her daughter out! Yet she considered taking herself out tonight as it’s empowering! I must’ve misheard that! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really am in disbelief from her latest TikTok! She has completely thrown herself under the bus by saying she thought about taking herself out tonight! No anxiety whatsoever there, biggest load of bullshit ever! And yet her bleeping minions will still lick her sweaty arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.