Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t catch the live but since when did she care about Harper?🤣 Her problem is she’s still in love with her ex and wether she wants to admit it or not, she was hurt so badly by the relationship ending that she’s scared to fall for someone else and end up hurt again. She doesn’t want to be alone and shes not happy alone, if she was she wouldn’t have moved a man in almost immediately after her split from her ex. She definitely sits on dating apps talking to men. She’s a very lonely woman and it’s clear to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How come she's fine meeting up with this Dutch bloke alone but can't do ordinary day to day things without dragging her mum along? Where's the anxiety? To quote the bleep it's not one size fits all ! duck of you deluded lying bleep . Can't wait for the tit transition video later !
Mummy will be on the next table don’t worry 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear she does this in hopes it gets back to her ex husband to try attempt to make him jealous. No wonder she’s kept tiktok a secret cause she doesn’t want him to see the tit tip of a house. Waiting for the video that she got all ready but her anxiety was too much and she couldn’t go
All the ex will be is thankful he made an escape from her. I wonder what the reason of divorce was cited on their papers. Realised I married a woman child who loves fictional characters more than me but not more than she loves herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its definitely clear shes not over the ex. Her reaction when she found out he was engaged was not that of a person that was over it. But does she really think a young fella is going to put up with her constant moaning and that mess!! Theres a flipping drama every other day with her. Plus one other tiny detail.....shes a complete narc@

Reactions: 13
Not buying the Dutch date guy, she was tripping up all over the place.
Apparently they know each other inside out, yet he doesn’t know she’s on tik tok? So what does he think she does as a job?
She asked her minions can u love someone you’ve never met? Is she smoking crack? He’s arranged a really posh romantic place yet she doesn’t know if she’s going?
She will do a GRWM if she decides to go?

My theory is that she will do a get ready live, do a transition video, then go dark for a few hrs and come back and say he’s not for her.

I don’t think he even exists! It’s all an attention thing.
Exactly this 👏👏 she’s full of tit. She’s not going anywhere. She will get dressed and sit in her house. I don’t believe a word of it. She makes up tit cause she has nothing else in her life and has to keep her minions entertained.

It’s the ex birthday, so this will just be Aimless trying to deflect some attention back over to her. As if the ex gives a shut, he probably wishes she would move on and give him peace.

Reactions: 14
Maybe she needs a good seeing too...might help her MH 🤣 she can't be doing much self love with those nails

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mummy will be on the next table don’t worry 😂😂😂😂
Daddy on the other 😂

Exactly this 👏👏 she’s full of tit. She’s not going anywhere. She will get dressed and sit in her house. I don’t believe a word of it. She makes up tit cause she has nothing else in her life and has to keep her minions entertained.
A young woman should be out enjoying life while free kids at dad’s safely cared for … but 🤦‍♀️

oh hold on she’ll be on Tik Tok💯

Reactions: 8
Yeah...I didn't believe her about the last "date" either...the bloke she's known for years/a friend!!!🤣🤣that didn't end well, cos she " didn't think it would go anywhere" so never saw him again....allegedly 🤣🤣
She knew him that we she didn't even know his nationality ..except to say " he was dark"...she's absolutely deluded in so many ways!!

Reactions: 7
The worrying thing about the state of her house... is that she is deluded enough she doesn't realise what a bloody state it it. 😳

WHAT HAVE I MISSED?? 😲😲😲😲 duck me...she's not going on a date TONIGHT is she ??? 😱😱😱😱😱 with that poor Dutch sod ?

Just seen the 2nd Primark haul and I just CANNOT believe that Grinch tree topper ...the door wreath and the tall Grinch stand up figure.. its all bleeping UGLY GREEN tit it's bloody AWFUL

• Haha
WHAT HAVE I MISSED?? 😲😲😲😲 duck me...she's not going on a date TONIGHT is she ??? 😱😱😱😱😱 with that poor Dutch sod ?

Just seen the 2nd Primark haul and I just CANNOT believe that Grinch tree topper ...the door wreath and the tall Grinch stand up figure.. its all bleeping UGLY GREEN tit it's bloody AWFUL
Her house is so flammable with the amount of crappy plastic tit in it

• Haha

It’s going to look like someones either sneezed or puked all over her house this Christmas with all that Grinch tit 🤢 🤧 What’s new I guess?! 😂

• Haha
I don’t think she will even use half that stuff. It’s just to keep her minions happy half the time.

Reactions: 5

Well that’s what she’s claiming apparently. I don’t believe a word of it. She says she will do a transition Video if she goes, yes to sit in her house. She’s just full of tit. It’s like that neighbour she said had moved in, full on story about her and nothing since, she’s disappeared of the face of the earth. It’s all to keep her minions entertained and keep them watching because without stories she has nothing. I never believe duck all she says. She’s a fantasist. Only thing I believe she is a fraud!!!

Well that’s what she’s claiming apparently. I don’t believe a word of it. She says she will do a transition Video if she goes, yes to sit in her house. She’s just full of tit. It’s like that neighbour she said had moved in, full on story about her and nothing since, she’s disappeared of the face of the earth. It’s all to keep her minions entertained and keep them watching because without stories she has nothing. I never believe duck all she says. She’s a fantasist. Only thing I believe she is a fraud!!!
When you think back....she really has come up.with some tit!!!
Very dangerous liar..and not a very good one!!

PMSL 😂😂😂😂😂😂 BLOKES SEEN HER TIKTOKS AND DONE A RUNNER 😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂 DATES OFF 😂😂🤣😂😂🤣 SHES BEEN DUMPED BEFORE THE bleeping DATE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That lastest tik tok is the biggest load of tit in my life.
He obviously never existed or realised she is a head

• Haha
Bullshit alert .🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

PMSL 😂😂😂😂😂😂 BLOKES SEEN HER TIKTOKS AND DONE A RUNNER 😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂 DATES OFF 😂😂🤣😂😂🤣 SHES BEEN DUMPED BEFORE THE bleeping DATE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bet he never existed…….another drama for the fans to pity her.

twit can spend the day dressed like a bleep now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.