Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
twit in the hat just looks terrible with the hat on the wonk! Pair of Pisa heads

Reactions: 6
Was In Edinburgh the day there was a really strong smell in the air . Couldn't put my finger on what the smell was. Then I remembered it was a very strong smell of cat piss lol
Hahahah 🤣 imagine the smell from aimlesses house

Reactions: 3
So changing management had her in tears and all upset last week? duck off Am-may! You were dropped, stop trying to bullshit everyone & own your tit!

Oh and your on holiday put the bleeping phone away

Am-may & twatface looked awkward as duck in that hair video, if your gonna do it, do it properly stupid bint
Anyone else think she was dropped because of the lives.?
wasn’t going too well when she had H on them last week, Pretty sure there’s a clause about minors being on the screen alone in lives.?🤡🤡🤡
It’s almost like she can’t do anything without her mum, that shampoo video… 🤢🤢
But never fear, Welsh Dragon is here to give her
“Advice”…🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think she was dropped because of the lives.?
wasn’t going too well when she had H on them last week, Pretty sure there’s a clause about minors being on the screen alone in lives.?🤡🤡🤡
It’s almost like she can’t do anything without her mum, that shampoo video… 🤢🤢
But never fear, Welsh Dragon is here to give her
“Advice”…🤡🤡🤡🤡
Clones of one another ……the child’s going the same way …..weird cunts .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh ffs. Just seen the ad for the hair stuff. How bleeping cringe is that Ffs hahahahaha
Ikr if mummy likes it you have to buy it how old is she twelve? Regarding the management I think she jumped before she was pushed, I’ve seen a few younger TikTok creators with management and it’s all sell sell sell continuously and Aimee was already getting called out because of the Ads she doesn’t have the viewer base that many younger creators have and because they’ve always been beauty related where as Aimee was more lifestyle and motherhood (cough cough ) and her audience isn’t the same dynamic I guarantee she wasn’t selling and reaching targets so they said maybe you’d be better suited elsewhere with an agency that’s less sales driven.

Reactions: 7
Have they not seen the house …..she doesn’t have time for Housework she’s a superstar 👍💰💰
1st comment a bit ignorant as I have long nails and I do everything. Gardening, Decorating the lot. Always get the stoopid arse comments saying I bet you’ve got a cleaner.. derrr no, I do it myself🫣🫣
Considering her page is meant to be about positivity, Why does she still need to caption it🤡🤡

I think she left her management agency as she never got one paid partnership. I seen this late last night on the agency she’s with now page. The agency comes up on her video at the top of comments. I dare to look this morning as I bet there is more comments.

Attachments

• Wow
I think she left her management agency as she never got one paid partnership. I seen this late last night on the agency she’s with now page. The agency comes up on her video at the top of comments. I dare to look this morning as I bet there is more comments.
Unpopular opinion but I don’t agree with this. This feeds directly into her trolls narrative. Her management will realise how tit her content is in there own time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion but I don’t agree with this. This feeds directly into her trolls narrative. Her management will realise how tit her content is in there own time.
I've just had a look at their list of "talent " it's all young ,glam kids! She's not going to last long!

Not sure what page that was on but I can’t see this video on the agency’s tiktok account

Edit - my mistake. I see it now

Reactions: 2
There are so many deluded people out there isn't there! Spends a lot of time on content?! How bleeping difficult is it to go shopping every day and sit down on your arse with gigantic portions of takeaway food in front of you! Her private education was clearly wasted.
oh stop it, this is ridiculous! She barely spends any time on her content, none of her videos are edited she just films herself talking tit then posts it once she gets cut off. She doesn’t even bother to edit her captions. If she spent time on her content she’d go back and refilm so she doesn’t run out of time, or film off the app then edit the clips together. But that’s too much effort for aimless isn’t it?

Reactions: 9
Completely agree. I don’t agree with with either. I don’t know how many times we need to mention that tattle shouldn’t be brought up outside of tattle. This kind of thing gives aimee what she wants. Ammo to play the victim.

Reactions: 15
When she is out and about the quality of her filming is awful. So jumpy and in some cases makes me feel almost sea sick! There is no structure to her filming. The videos are so long, dull and boringgggg! Does she know she doesnt always need to use up the set number of minutes!? You would think if this was her "career" she would produce better quality output.

I think the wearing of the hair bands and hats is to hide a greasy crown. Why else wear a hat indoors? Maybe that's why the annoying mother/mummy wears her hat constantly too. Like mother like daughter.

See I was like I don’t think the big decision related to all the crying last week was to do with the management change thing. It doesn’t really feel like a big deal… I’m sure people change management all the time. So I’m a bit confused…. Unless she was pushed/dumped??? But I do wonder if something else is going on. 🤔🤔🤔

Imagine yoi
Not sure what page that was on but I can’t see this video on the agency’s tiktok account

Edit - my mistake. I see it now
i can’t see it 🤷‍♀️

That agency has the lady who does the Maisie school skits, I like her. She puts actual effort in. Aimee is nowhere near that.

Reactions: 6
Hope everyone is glad to know that I live 20 mins from Edinburgh and the weather is completely tit today

• Haha
Imagine yoi

i can’t see it 🤷‍♀️

That agency has the lady who does the Maisie school skits, I like her. She puts actual effort in. Aimee is nowhere near that.
It’s the account with 1 after it. I assumed the one with 1 after it would be a false account

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.