Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meyouher

Another thing if she felt ‘that ill’ how did she manage to stop at services and have a hot chocolate and that chocolate straw. She looked perfectly fine to me and seemed to be really enjoying it. Come on that would have made anyone just feel even more sick! The lies are completely catching up with her. She’s really pissed me off tonight, more so than ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
DID SHE BOLLOCKS GO TO THE CASTLE AND THE ROYAL MILE !!!🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂😂😂😂 Emmay Emmay Emmay ..you've been reading on HERE AGAIN HAVENT YOU ? Reading that EVERYONE saying "OMG she went ALL the way to Edinburgh and ONLY went to Camera Obscura and the Harry Potter museum and PRIMARK" FUCK RIGHT OFF ...if you HAD gone to those places YOU WOULD HAVE FILMED IT LIKE YOU FILM EVERYTHING FUCKING ELSE !!! PISS OFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

catrcion

Chatty Member
There is a lot of love and support on this page for people who have come out and said they are on medication and the struggles they have, way more than on Ahmay’s so called safe place that her tiktok account is, speaks volumes to me

• Heart
Reactions: 21

janedoe754

Chatty Member
Morninggggg! I'm so sorry guys ...I've just made the kids packed lunches for school and nursery and forgot to record me doing it! I've just been so wiped.out I forgot!
Sorry your wiped out hun - Aunt Flo ?

I had to pack yesterday for a day trip out with my mum today
Im exhausted
Just couldn't choose between looking like Compo from last of the summer wine or Vicky Pollard
had to turn my bedroom upside down in my confusion - just fling things across the room ......

;) :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Who has been to a hotel and it’s had a red smash fridge, so all you do is Google red smeg fridge hotel Edinburgh it’s will come up. That’s how you do it from a red fridge or you Google hotels Edinburgh centre and look at the bedrooms on the photos and you find it. It’s easy to do. She shouldn’t of shown anything from the hotel but she just can’t help herself. Brag, brag, brag is all she does.
I hate hate hate talking about peoples children so I tend to never join in when the convo goes that way on any thread however I will say she always looks like she needs a good warm up, a good meal, some warm clothes on and her hair up neat, off her face. She always looks like a little homeless child. Always cold & dishevelled, she is very pale which probably makes me think she looks cold. I just want to give her a big hug. It’s like she’s just dragged along. I guess EMays Mum is just like EMay and EMay knows no good mother parenting because maybe she never had it. It seems she’s No1 and little H is no2. My babies are No1 and me and my needs come way down after theirs! Always!

• Sad

janedoe754

Chatty Member
They are already on their second stop!!! Eh-may would rather reply to comments than actually drive to Edinburgh in a decent timeframe 😳😳😳 shes obsessed
Brainless
Tip for you,
Get off TT
Get behind the wheel - You drive 2 hours, 10 min break, Twat hat drives 2 hours
Done
You have arrived at your destination.

If you stopped fucking around on the journey for coffees and food, and TT - You'd be there by now with a glass of fizz in your hand.
You have literally wasted a day of your trip in motorway services and on your phone.
Saddo.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Faith61

VIP Member
I can totally relate as I have been exactly the same as lost my mum last year too and I’m really struggling at times. She pisses me off so much lying and making up stories. She’s no fucking idea how hard life can be. I don’t believe anything that comes out of her frigging mouth.
Life has never been the same since I.lost my dad and most recently my mum💔😢
As you say....she's no frigging clue, she's fake as fuck!!
Thinking of you and I know....some days feel endless and impossible....but we carry on as best we can....she really has the most ugly personality I've ever seen....😡

Loving all the love on here guys! Consider ting people call us and think we are trolls we ain’t a bad bunch, we state facts not lies!
Exactly this....💖

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
It does make us look bad when people from here go commenting on her videos. The tattle rules state that we should keep it to tattle and not on the influencer videos. I realise that might make me sound like an arse but doing this only fuels the fire and gives her ammo.

• Heart

deli78

Chatty Member
Funny how she started feeling ill when it was time to take H somewhere that's for her.

Popsicled

VIP Member
But there are plenty of other flavours of gin she could have - so no real need to mention the only one she couldn’t have - just another way of her attention seeking traits being promoted.
Also boils my piss that her and many others always go to chain restaurants when there are so many local, family run, independent etc etc eateries around where the quality of food and service will knock these chains out of the park.🤬

Reactions: 19

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
FUCK OFF Aimee ....Jesus fucking Christ....WHERE do I begin ???? The OUTIFTS??? ( she looks like a fucking SCARECROW!! and Shirl unfortunately DIDNT leave the Twatshat at home🙄🙄 ) The STOPPING after 45 minutes??? ( NO NEED!!! it's coz she's addicted to Shitok and realised she's hadn't done an OOTD video) Just FRIG off to bloody Edinburgh for Fucks Sake..Fuck me ...we used to drive to Cornwall with 2 littlies, a 7 hour journey...we left 5am to get there lunchtime...only stopping after 3 hours at breakfast time...our kids were SO FUSSY we took our OWN rice crispies, their little bowls and chilled milk and sat in the car to eat and me and the hubby took a flask of coffee and a cheese roll from home and it cost nothing ...Aimee and Twatinthehat probably will spend over £20 each time they stop coz she's a greedy cunt and eats like a fucking pig ....I hope it PISSES it down on you Aimee and I hope there's NO PARKING at the hotel...serves you right for being an utter DICK and not checking the most important thing !! now PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN....GET IN THE CAR AND FUCK OFF TO EDINBURGH 🖕

• Haha

MagicCat

VIP Member
So her anxiety won’t let her do the school run or go to a new supermarket. But she can go sit and have a drink or meal on her own. Fuck off with your shit lies.

• Haha
  • Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I don’t get it, why not turn your phone off and just enjoy the time away. Honestly these are moments you don’t get back.
And ‘coat police’ hi aimless the shameless, you been spying again 👋🏼

• Haha

lindabelcher77

Really sick of seeing people recording themselves shovelling food in their gobs, why? I could not think of anything worse than sitting there eating into my phone, it’s a sad, sad life she has ffs!

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
"ARE YOU DOING A LITTLE GREGS DANCE" ? NO AIMEE ..YOUR DAUGHTER IS STIMMING...and she stims like this in most videos ..Haven't you noticed ? No? Oh, OK. I just thought with you being her mother you'd have picked up on this by now but obv not ..oh well..Poor kid has defo scraped the bottom of the barrel with YOU parenting her but maybe her stepmum has picked up on it coz she dedicates more time to her than you EVER have or ever WILL.

meyouher

Omg I just can’t deal with her. Played her ‘woe is me’ vid to my hubby and he was like what is she going on about oh the drama especially the ‘health anxiety’ Then Immediately played the hard rock video and she is CLEARLY making this shit up! She was calm, happy and collected, not to mention her make up was fine (well as fine as it can be) ordering a cocktail all while just almost passing out, being sick and ‘you know’ wanting to go!!! Now I know when I’ve felt sick, ill or about to pass out I’m hot, sweaty and genuinely look gross so STOP MAKING UP LIES YOU TOTAL PRICK!!!! it’s so obvious it’s untrue!
I’m not dissing those who have true anxiety, I luckily don’t suffer but know people who do but come on she’s a fake and a fraud!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
I was walking up the royal mile not too long ago and if I seen her filming around my son I’d have smacked that phone right out her hand. I know she doesn’t like privacy or keeping her child safe but I do. Dickhead

Reactions: 18