Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
That Starbucks video harper has freaked me out I feel like she’s stared right though me on the screen it’s really not very appealing to watch her videos to feel like you’re being stared out
I know she’s a kid and I don’t like to be Lena but she really creeps me out, it’s like she’s staring through the camera into my soul! It’s weird!
..and she's DESPERATELY trying to show us her bottle of juice ..did you see her? Reaching for it then showing it in shot ..fuck me..🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 she's getting like her mum ..."me me me " disgusting trait ..sort it out Andy ...oh and Aimee totally ignored her 🙄🙄🙄🙄 is there ANY food or drink this scab of a woman DOESNT like...she's DRINKING out an edible STRAW and we STILL get the eye rolls and the "mmmmmmm" s noises.....fuck off you greedy fucker

Reactions: 2

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
An afternoon shopping in primark wow wee beautiful Edinburgh has some many beautiful sights that could have been filmed but no watching some geriteen shopping in a shop full of cheap gear I don’t understand the last thing I’d be doing whilst visiting somewhere with so much culture and history.
Maybe the new agency work with primark and aimless is doing a real bad audition lolol

Web30

VIP Member
Did she go out on her own, or did she actually have her date but made the tiktok this morning just for something to post

toppy02

VIP Member
Someone's commented "Why did you get dropped from your management?" 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 I desperately want to comment back and say its because of her DISGUSTING live last Thursday but I'm blocked ...bugger 🤬🤬🤬😤😤😤😤😤but she's STILL denying it ....LIAR
What happened? I bloody missed that one!!

xtvw

What’s happened to the video? I haven’t seen it? Has she deleted it?
Either she’s deleted it because people have said they can see hotel name or it’s been reported by people. I reported myself

It's not that It's weird to understand, for me it's weird she has to mention it, but then it's Aimless, she spouts useless shite all the time so I should be used to her shite.
Yeah my mistake. I hadn’t thought of it that way! Probably a touchy one for me because I’m on sertraline too, didn’t mean any offence. 😊

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Yes you read right. Whilst taking sertraline you cannot eat grapefruit or drink any grapefruit juice. It can affect the levels of the SSRI which are in the tablet. Not sure why it’s such a weird thing to understand for people it’s a contraindication for a medication.
It’s the same for some statins as well, they interact with each other, turmeric can do the same, my mum used to take them and she couldn’t have either of those things!

Spanor511

VIP Member
I mean this is Amy not Katie price it’s not a multi million tv deal it’s TikTok 😂😂 something has clearly gone down with harper after how bad the other night was.
The law is still the law 🤣 he said he couldn’t stop her putting them on tv as what she does with them as their mother is her choice….maybe Aimee will agree to something for an easy life.

Reactions: 1

Spanor511

VIP Member
I think somethings gone down about not having harper shown live. Maybe she’s only allowed to be shown on pre approved videos now either by her dad or Amy’s management.
I think Peter Andre tried that with Katie Price, tried to stop her having them on her reality shows and it didn’t work.

Reactions: 1