Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corona

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - spending sprees, kids always on screens, bad parenting advice guaranteed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

what_the_actual

Is she angling for a recipe book deal?

Title suggestion: Vegan Recipes for the Whole Family (Except the Fussy Three)
Featuring Mac n cheese, LM Sausge rolls, PB sandwiches, smoothies, waffles and an array of soups. A cacophony of my favourites!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Alexlilz

Is there any part of parenting this woman doesn't complain about?

She hates: weekends, weekdays, going out with them, staying in, that no-one else looks after them, when someone else looks after them, her husband, cooking, Grayson, not sleeping, trying to change anything that would help her to sleep, any of them other than Coco trying to interact with her, playing with them, naps, when they don't nap, how early Coco wakes but literally won't do anything about it etc etc.

Why have four kids when you literally can't stand any of it?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Tlyfe

VIP Member
She moans when Grayson is over her when ill but it’s ok for coco. There’s nothing wrong with Grayson in my eyes, he’s just a little 3 year old crying out for attention from his mother and doesn’t get it

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Iccybob

She seems so fixated on the sex of her kids, it’s a bit sad. Every shot is ‘the boys’ or ‘Princess Coco’, it’s never just a shot of all of them without ‘3 boys and a girl’ being mentioned, or talking about how Coco has ‘three big brothers to protect her’. Really reinforcing gender stereotypes in that household.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Peanutbutter26

Why is she wearing something a 14 year old would wear 🤯🤯🤯 she's having some sort of pre-midlife crisis. She looks like mutton!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

sasbeep

VIP Member
2E6158FA-A285-4757-83A8-5415BADB0BE3.png
Ugh this toxic positivity “you are always doing your best” is bullshit. She takes the easy way every time and is definitely not always doing the best thing for her kid’s developmental.
Praising lazy parenting is not aspirational.

Corona

VIP Member
So now she's going down the "Grayson is neurodivergent" path after constantly moaning about him. I know every child goes at their own pace but Coco is nearly 19 months and can barely move!! She can't crawl (which is still super important, even for bum shufflers and even after learning how to walk), she's only just learnt to climb the stairs, can barely pull herself up.. What does Coco do all day!? Sleep, get spood fed slop, watch TV and occasionally go to a class!? Oh and boob.

• Sad

centreparting

All her grid posts make motherhood out to be this relentless ‘horrific’ slog that will ruin your mental health, your marriage, and you’ll never sleep again.

I just don’t find it relatable at all, It’s only relatable if you’re having a major depressive episode. And this antiquated notion of ‘women being expected to do it all’ I think we’re a little bit past that narrative now aren’t we? It’s 2022. I’m actually really bored when people bleat on about the ‘mental load’… get better at asking for help and get better partners!

No one should feel this overwhelmed all the time, it’s miserable to watch, lots of people (I for one) would LOVE to have a beautiful home, a partner, a mum (and one who wants to help out!) and four beautiful kids. AND she doesn’t have to work! She gets to spend this precious time while they are teeny with them, and all she talks about is the bad bits.

illnevertell

George seriously annoys me, I find the whole thing super contrived and cringe but my god this is absolutely terrifying. Does anyone else remember her admitting she used to suffer with anorexia when she was younger? She has definitely relapsed. I hope someone in her life cares enough to get her some help.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

youdontevenknowme

They must be absolutely bloody loaded. I’ve never known a family spend so much money before, on a literally daily basis on both frivolous crap and big ticket items like the new car, back garden renovation and overseas holiday. Especially during a cost of living crisis! I’ve never once heard her mention anything about a budget either, it just seems she can freely spend whatever the hell she wants. It’s really not normal!

Peanutbutter26

Giving me life that she's finally on thread number 2 🤣 The fact Grayson was clearly saying, 'miss you Mummy' yesterday and she carried on talking to her phone. I don't understand this woman at all. Then she's sat moaning about him infront of his face again. Poor boy 🤯😯
Anyway, groundhog day again today for George 🥱

Oh and this has been highlighted on another thread before, but because George is a well-spoken, privileged white woman this form of behaviour isn't classed as abuse...speaks volumes 🤨

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Corona

VIP Member
I'm finding her more and more frustrating every day. I don't want to "mum shame" but I honestly don't think she's doing a very good job and has these great delusions of grandeur that she's a style icon, a Broadway megastar with the voice of an angel, a poet, an 'influencer' etc etc etc. The dressing of Coco like a doll with impractical clothes and horrific shoes for her already problematic feet drives me insane. She gave us this monologue about letting Coco explore and feed herself but she's back to spoon feeding her again. I think George really needs psychological help because she's such a control freak and its going to rub off on her kids (if it hasn't already). She's just being enabled by all her 'friends'

Alexlilz

"I'm so achey because my body just isn't used to rest" Jesus Christ she's such a martyr.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Corona

VIP Member
I hope Coco becomes the biggest tomboy when she grows up just to piss George off.

Why has she bought 3 pyjama sets specifically to take on holiday!? That's ridiculous 😂😂

• Haha
Firstly, she's not even vegan, she visits zoos and wears leather trainers. Secondly, there are so many plant based foods her kids can eat that dont involve linda mcartney sausage rolls and chips.

• Heart

mailegmouse

Well it’s Sunday so you know what that means. Hope you’re all preparing yourselves for the transition out of the weekend.

• Haha