ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @thegirlwho2020 for the thread name. Thread #2!

recap for anyone new: George has 4 kids, but you wouldn’t know that as she is most pleased she FINALLY got her baby girl last year and so doesn’t talk about the other kids. Except to complain to her toddlers face how annoying he is because he wants to do stuff with her and George wants to do 4500 stories a day.

Let’s not forget the daily Reels about how beautiful motherhood is as long as you “boob” and rock your baby all night because that’s natural. Except, George complains endlessly how exhausted she is, so which is it?

George now refers to Instagram as her job which basically means she doesn’t declare most of her adverts of gifted tit and pretends her life is idyllic. Did I miss anything?

Reactions: 6
Giving me life that she's finally on thread number 2 🤣 The fact Grayson was clearly saying, 'miss you Mummy' yesterday and she carried on talking to her phone. I don't understand this woman at all. Then she's sat moaning about him infront of his face again. Poor boy 🤯😯
Anyway, groundhog day again today for George 🥱

Oh and this has been highlighted on another thread before, but because George is a well-spoken, privileged white woman this form of behaviour isn't classed as abuse...speaks volumes 🤨

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Giving me life that she's finally on thread number 2 🤣 The fact Grayson was clearly saying, 'miss you Mummy' yesterday and she carried on talking to her phone. I don't understand this woman at all. Then she's sat moaning about him infront of his face again. Poor boy 🤯😯

Oh and this has been highlighted on another thread before, but because George is a well-spoken, privileged white woman this form of behaviour isn't classed as abuse...speaks volumes 🤨
Omg how sad poor boy

Reactions: 1
I can 100% say I have never bitched about my kids to strangers or to their face. I have inwardly complained and to my husband but that is it. I could not imagine talking about my kids the way she does. She is definitely joining in with this notion that toddlers/preschoolers are assholes. She gets the validation from her sheep who agree with her. But how bleeping sad to openly think your kid is a bad child because they’re not silent. ACTUALLY PARENT YOUR OLDER KIDS!!

Reactions: 5

This is heartbreaking 😔

Reactions: 2
The fact Grayson was clearly saying, 'miss you Mummy' yesterday and she carried on talking to her phone.
I know, this punched me in the gut when I heard his little voice saying that. Even the captions thing picked him up saying it!!! And she continued to ignore him. Unbearably sad.

Reactions: 3
For me she’s like anti-mumspo and I follow her to make myself feel like I’m doing a good job. She always seems on the edge of a breakdown and strikes me as someone who acts one way online and another in real life

Breaks my heart to see coco struggling in those god awful clunky pink shoes! How can she have 4 kids and still not know that barefoot is best when they’re learning to walk, and I’d imagine even more so if your child has a diagnosed problem with their feet, as coco does!!!

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same thing when I saw her Stories today! So impractical. There's absolutely no need for her to have shoes on at anytime, ever, but especially not in the house!

I really wonder how she would deal if she had anything slightly dramatic happen in her life. Like, her husband having to go away for work. Or one of the kids needing a hospital visit. I just don’t imagine she has ever had to deal with anything even slightly hard and yet she makes a bleeping song and dance about everything being HORRIFIC in her life

Is it just me or do Coco's days only ever seem to consist of being in her pram, asleep in the cot or watching TV?

Why do all the instahuns have to add ‘journey’ to the end of everything so infuriating
It’s because they think it adds a cache to their pointless existence. Motherhood journey, breastfeeding journey, constipation journey. Full of tit journey

• Haha
Is it just me or do Coco's days only ever seem to consist of being in her pram, asleep in the cot or watching TV?
I know! She said previously that Grayson has missed out on baby classes due to lockdowns 🙄 so what’s her excuse now for Coco?
She’s over a year old and barely seems to leave the house apart from the school run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.