Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
It took me a while too but I think the set up is like a taxi so the seats just behind the driver are facing the back of the car and the ones behind are facing forward if that makes sense!
Right! Got it. So the car seat is technically “rear facing” in the seat, but in actuality is facing the direction of travel. Which defeats the purpose of a rear facing seat 🥴🥴 nothing she does makes sense to me

Reactions: 7

ermwhaaaat

2k tit milk ring, endless clothes hauls, £200+ weekly shops with ocardo, new garden complete with furniture, holiday abroad pending and now new car. is she really that detached from the current situation most people are finding themselves in!?

brag, moan, bitch about husband, eat leaves, repeat.

• Haha
  • Angry

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I wish she would stop pushing this narrative, basically saying because she ‘boobed’ and seen to Coco every 2 hours for the last YEAR AND A HALF that she’s done a amazing job and baby can finally sleep

sorry but she’s still up at 4am I definitely don’t count that as sleeping through!

also ironic she acts like the best mum because she refused to bow to ‘society’ and ‘sleep train’ and tended to Coco everytime she made a squeak but in day to day life the kids spend most of their t
Quoting myself as I never finished before I posted 🤦‍♀️

also ironic she acts like the best mum because she refused to bow to ‘society’ and ‘sleep train’ and tended to Coco everytime she made a squeak but in day to day life the kids spend most of the day on their tablets and being ignored by George!

Corona

VIP Member
I've taken one for the team and risked getting blocked but i (very kindly) suggested she take Coco to a playgroup instead of watching James Blunt or One Direction all day. Will report back 😂

She must be seriously thick though. Complains about her boys and their screens but let's Coco play on the ipad and watch TV!? And she even has help so no excuse! I feel for those kids

• Haha

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Kind of a much more trivial thing than any of the above, but I also dislike how she dresses Coco. She's not even two years old, but she's dressing her like she's a young school aged child.

What happened to just dressing your toddler in comfortable, age-appropriate clothes? The swimsuits as well. Why does a baby need a swimsuit like that? Surely you'd want to keep your little one as covered up and protected from the sun as much as possible, for as long as possible.

She's only interested in her outward appearance, but honestly, she just fails at that for me too.

Corona

VIP Member
Lol that miss know it all has done stories today talking about "trajectories" when she means schemas. There's a trajectory schema, George

• Haha

Corona

VIP Member
She doesn't care, she'll use her kids in whatever way necessary to get followers under the guise of sharing with her 'friends'. She wants to be in with the hinch/Stacey Solomon /insta hun crowd at any cost.

Corona

VIP Member
Sorry but its really wound me up how she's posted about doing an ad for those that want to be more sustainable blablabla - stop buying so much shit George!! You're more of a problem than anyone using normal deodorant ffs!

Raa

VIP Member
Half an hour sleep so say but managed hair, makeup, coordinated outfit and for coco 🥴 plus a poll and selfies. I think she’s trying to be Instagram perfect with a baby dressed up like a doll, that doesn’t get messy or dirty, who will play with wooden toys and not bother her and eat kale and lentils, but life isn’t like that and how she doesn’t realise that after 4 I don’t know. She’s home all day has a cleaner, her mum does her laundry so she could prepare food and eat together. We eat together when we can but we’re both working parents, if my kids eat on their own the food gets put in front of them and they eat what they want, no spoon feeding, no stupid yum noises and no waving food in their face. She needs to chill the fuck out tbh

youdontevenknowme

It’s so irritating that she won’t just stand back and let coco feed herself. She doesn’t need to be hovering over her preloading the spoon for her! Watching her hand lurching forward to keep grabbing that spoon makes me want to throw my phone at the wall

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I breastfed my little girl, so im def pro bf'ing but all these 'feed them lots and lots today' video of Coco 'on the boob' again is so unnecessary isnt it? Like we all know they need to be hydrated, you'll win no awards love. You could also give her lots of water but I guess that involves one day of her not getting her tats out for the pervy men that are now no doubt assembling on her page. Boak
I had no idea we were supposed to hydrate our kids! Thank fuck George and her magic boobs are here to tell me!

And yes, agree, the kid can have water. I literally would have no desire to have a sweaty toddler clambering all over me and my boobs today. Fuck that

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t believe a word that comes out this woman’s mouth. She claims she hasn’t slept for 15 months and that she’s up at 5.30am yet she has the time & energy to do a full face of makeup, style her hair & dress herself and her kids in the best instahun beige trend every day?! When is she doing all this? She apparently can’t leave her baby & toddler alone but yet they’re supposedly there whilst she is doing her beauty routine? I think the no sleep thing is honestly a crock of shit.

Oh and the other thing that makes me laugh at her. She dresses her boys in the “best” gender neutral stuff that she can find, yet she has a girl and immediately puts her in tutus, barbie shoes, handbags and headbands 😂😂

Ellacle

Most children that are vegan will eat pasta and chips on holiday? Is she ok in the head? These countries have far more selection of fruit and veg than she can get in Waitrose ffs. She’s a joke

Also that Villa if it is in central Cannes as it looks must cost a fortune? I’ve looked on air bnb but no luck finding it
She mentioned her parents have a place out there and they are on their way… I wondered if that’s where they are staying?

I do think, maybe an unpopular opinion from other vegans is that she should have gave them kids a choice and not choose for them
I never understood this point of view. As parents we make choices for our children that we think is best and suits our lifestyle. Why don’t meat eaters have to offer a plant based option to their children?

Last edited:

Ellacle

Ugh not George fake playing with her child for an advert.
literally using him for insta when you have admitted you despise playing with him 🙄
I hope you get play doh stuck in your carpet dickhead

• Heart
  • Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I don’t get how she can possibly need to buy anything more for her kids! She’s always got to “pick up a few bits”. There’s nothing left to buy! You own it all! Don’t your kids have stuff to pass down to the others ffs?!

also, just buying them toys all the time 🤯 what does she have left to get on their birthdays or at Christmas? Her expenses blow my mind. And it’s so bloody crass right now as well

ermwhaaaat

i know it’s been said before but i’ve never seen such a placid toddler than coco, the way she lays on floats, sits on normal seats, on top of suitcases. i don’t know if it’s because she can’t walk yet but i just find it fascinating

My 9 year old would be thinking wtf if I packed all her snacks in a pill pot.

I actually found it repulsive watching how much shit she had bought for going away. She buys so much clothes on a regular basis anyway I can’t understand why they need more. I can only assume most of this tat ends up in landfill as no one has room for all that 🤯

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
I breastfed my little girl, so im def pro bf'ing but all these 'feed them lots and lots today' video of Coco 'on the boob' again is so unnecessary isnt it? Like we all know they need to be hydrated, you'll win no awards love. You could also give her lots of water but I guess that involves one day of her not getting her tats out for the pervy men that are now no doubt assembling on her page. Boak

youdontevenknowme

I wish she’d encourage a bit more independence in her kids. Taking the time to painstakingly peel a satsuma and cut each segment in half for a 3 year old is really unnecessary. My child is 6 months younger and can peel it by themselves and split up all the segments and gets a great deal of satisfaction and confidence boost from doing so. Also why is she saying the white noise is unnecessary when only a few months ago she was making ££ from promoting the glow dreaming machine and declaring it an essential sleep tool. I can’t deal with the fakeness.