ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talking about giving her kids pizza with tomato sauce and no cheese, chips and tomato pasta. She’s not in a fit state to manage her own eating let alone her kids

Reactions: 1
She seems very proud of her figure though, people suffering with anorexia often hide their body don’t they because they feel ashamed, but George is frequently flaunting hers which suggests she likes the way she looks right now. I think she definitely needs help though, she’s clearly very underweight what ever the underlying reason.

Reactions: 2
George seriously annoys me, I find the whole thing super contrived and cringe but my god this is absolutely terrifying. Does anyone else remember her admitting she used to suffer with anorexia when she was younger? She has definitely relapsed. I hope someone in her life cares enough to get her some help.
This is really disturbing. If I was a cynical person I would say that the engagement she gets from it must give her a buzz. She’s certainly not hiding her skeleton in that picture.

But what is clear is that another person in her life should be stepping up to at least make sure she is feeding her kids correctly, if not help her with this for herself.

Reactions: 4
She’s talking about giving her kids pizza with tomato sauce and no cheese, chips and tomato pasta. She’s not in a fit state to manage her own eating let alone her kids
this really annoyed me, kids living off carbs and bland food because SHE made the decision to be vegan. doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 5
I do think, maybe an unpopular opinion from other vegans is that she should have gave them kids a choice and not choose for them

Reactions: 3
I do think, maybe an unpopular opinion from other vegans is that she should have gave them kids a choice and not choose for them
I was thinking about this. Her older two could definitely decide for themselves, they're old enough to understand where food comes from.

It seems to me like a way to massively control and limit food. Not to be vegan because she has a passionate desire for animal welfare. I mean, she has shown she gives zero shits for the environment in many other aspects.

Plus, it’s just not vegan. It’s processed food replacement.

Reactions: 5
Firstly, she's not even vegan, she visits zoos and wears leather trainers. Secondly, there are so many plant based foods her kids can eat that dont involve linda mcartney sausage rolls and chips.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’d rather give them chocolate vegan ice cream than let them have a bit of cheese on a pizza it’s weird
Make sure her kids don’t miss out?! Errr… pretty sure they are love. Chips and bread is not a well rounded diet. Neither are vegan snacks 🙄 honestly agree that she shouldn’t be insisting on this “diet” for her growing kids

She goes on about whole foods but they literally don't eat any. Coco could have been a clean slate for her, but she only ever gets smoothies or mac and cheese too. We've never seen them eat a late of lentils or chickpeas and vegetables, it's always just processed. We're vegetarian and my 15 month old loves all beans and pulses, eats all fruit and veg and has probably tried a meat replacement maybe three times in her life. Would George think my toddler's diet is worse than Coco's cos its not vegan because I guarantee its a million times healthier

Wonder whether it caused arguments making the kids go vegan too because the husband isn’t

Reactions: 4
They are on holiday, she should let them eat whatever bleeping pizza they want!!! She shouldn’t force it on them!

Most children that are vegan will eat pasta and chips on holiday? Is she ok in the head? These countries have far more selection of fruit and veg than she can get in Waitrose ffs. She’s a joke

Also that Villa if it is in central Cannes as it looks must cost a fortune? I’ve looked on air bnb but no luck finding it

Most children that are vegan will eat pasta and chips on holiday? Is she ok in the head? These countries have far more selection of fruit and veg than she can get in Waitrose ffs. She’s a joke

Also that Villa if it is in central Cannes as it looks must cost a fortune? I’ve looked on air bnb but no luck finding it
She’s actually saying most kids on holiday vegan or not just eat chips and pasta! Uncultured buffoon.

Did she seriously say they had FIVE cases, plus rucksacks, changing bag, and buggy? How the eff did they manage to cart all that lot with four kids in tow, one of whom is a professed flight risk?!

Did she seriously say they had FIVE cases, plus rucksacks, changing bag, and buggy? How the eff did they manage to cart all that lot with four kids in tow, one of whom is a professed flight risk?!
They probably paid a servant to carry everything 😅

Just realised they are only going away for a week?! And they took 5 suitcases plus more bags?!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

She mentioned her parents have a place out there and they are on their way… I wondered if that’s where they are staying?

I never understood this point of view. As parents we make choices for our children that we think is best and suits our lifestyle. Why don’t meat eaters have to offer a plant based option to their children?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She mentioned her parents have a place out there and they are on their way… I wondered if that’s where they are staying?

I never understood this point of view. As parents we make choices for our children that we think is best and suits our lifestyle. Why don’t meat eaters have to offer a plant based option to their children?
I think it’s the fact those kids won’t eat a ‘true’ plant based diet and she continues to restrict them. You get some meat eating families that don’t touch a fruit or vegetable but some will be already eating plant based aswell

For me, their diet is just tit. I don’t care whether she wants to raise her kids vegan. I’m not and we aren’t as a family, but we do plenty of plant based meals. If she was a professed meat eater and fed her kids over processed tit I’d still say it was crap parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.