ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I thought the same! This is why I don’t think she’s had a nose job/fillers like other people seem to think she has, it’s just the crazy filters she insists on using! It’s mind blowing that she feels the need to distort her children's faces like that too, it’s like she doesn’t think they’re perfect enough as they are.
I genuinely had no idea a filter could make it look like you’d had lip fillers…! But imagine wanting your kids to look like that 🤯

Reactions: 1
Her stories today have been a bit mental 🤭 and her food shop must be sooo expensive!

Reactions: 3
Her stories today have been a bit mental 🤭 and her food shop must be sooo expensive!
I think this too, she has a large family to feed, I get that. However, she waffles on about whole and nourishing foods but the majority of her food is processed foods rather than ingredients to make nourishing meals.

Reactions: 7
I think this too, she has a large family to feed, I get that. However, she waffles on about whole and nourishing foods but the majority of her food is processed foods rather than ingredients to make nourishing meals.
I completely agree!

Reactions: 2
Sorry but its really wound me up how she's posted about doing an ad for those that want to be more sustainable blablabla - stop buying so much tit George!! You're more of a problem than anyone using normal deodorant ffs!

Reactions: 7
Also the fact that everything was branded…! Seriously she must spend a bloody fortune on all that processed crap

Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories for the first time in ages…wtaf is that bumbag on coco all about?!
Oh well this is because George’s idea of raising a daughter seems to mainly consist of shoes, bags & accessories. Apparently her baby is drawn to them. It’s nothing to do with the fact George buys them in excess and dresses her kid in them 😑

Is she angling for a recipe book deal?

Title suggestion: Vegan Recipes for the Whole Family (Except the Fussy Three)
Featuring Mac n cheese, LM Sausge rolls, PB sandwiches, smoothies, waffles and an array of soups. A cacophony of my favourites!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she angling for a recipe book deal?

Title suggestion: Vegan Recipes for the Whole Family (Except the Fussy Three)
Featuring Mac n cheese, LM Sausge rolls, PB sandwiches, smoothies, waffles and an array of soups. A cacophony of my favourites!
I’d be discombobulated with joy at the prospect!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With all the advice on how to navigate the juxtaposition of a toddler and a baby.

And of course a chapter on magic boobing.
That ain’t so magic as he kid is up all night 🤣 what is it with this montisserie thing she is obsessed about

That ain’t so magic as he kid is up all night 🤣 what is it with this montisserie thing she is obsessed about
Oh don’t tell me she’s talking about Montessori again?! 🙄 it’s basically a way of raising kids that is really interesting but involves a lot of theory that George does the exact opposite of. Her version is to buy a lot of beige wooden toys when it is so so the opposite of that…! Also she basically excuses the fact her son does a lot of crap by saying it’s because she follows Montessori 😂😂 she’s such a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
She absolutely does not follow Montessori principles. She's too much of a control freak, and actually takes decisions that hold her children back rather than supports their natural development.

Reactions: 3
4BAFFF08-175D-4918-8D75-94258AB01F9F.jpeg

Guys! How cool that 4.1million people have watched a video of my tit. I’m so grateful I’m able to reach so many weirdos through this platform 💕

Seriously I cannot deal with how vapid and pointless this account is anymore. It doesn’t even make me feel better as a parent watching her because it just makes me depressed that this shite is what people want to see

There are some right weirdos out there. No way would I be sharing a video like that with my child in, alongside other videos of my kids and enough information to know where they are.

Such a weird set of grid posts. The bragging about her tit getting likes on TikTok, stroking her 9 year old sons hair after he threw a tantrum? That orzo rice recipe looks like sick in a bowl aswelll

• Haha
Such a weird set of grid posts. The bragging about her tit getting likes on TikTok, stroking her 9 year old sons hair after he threw a tantrum? That orzo rice recipe looks like sick in a bowl aswelll
She co-regulated. She didn’t just stroke his hair. It was so much more than that 🙄🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.