ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1400916 Baby needs to learn to self settle in order to sleep independently… shocking information! It’s almost like this is what the ‘haters’ have been telling her for a year and running into coco’s room in 3 seconds flat for 12 months hasn’t actually been helpful 😂
But this isn't true though, self - settling doesn't mean she'll sleep through the night. I know tons of babies who put themselves to sleep but wake up and vice versa. And you can't teach a baby to selfsettle! She slept through cos she's sick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But this isn't true though, self - settling doesn't mean she'll sleep through the night. I know tons of babies who put themselves to sleep but wake up and vice versa. And you can't teach a baby to selfsettle! She slept through cos she's sick 😂
This. I rock my baby to sleep/feed to sleep and sometimes he sleeps through sometimes he doesn't 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's just developmental and part of being a baby

Reactions: 4
Also is that dress she’s wearing today not exactly like one she had on the other day? Does she just buy the same clothes but slightly different?!

Reactions: 3
From the mum who’s 1 year old is just getting over it: it sounds like Coco has covid to me…
Poor little thing

Reactions: 2
Clearly we all have different ideas about baby sleep and self-settling and that’s clearly cool, we all have our own experiences. My issue with George and all this is that she is on her 4th kid and still everything is a bleeping surprise and/or she has no idea what to do. I literally don’t know how that is possible.

Reactions: 8
My baby self settles but still wakes up at least once in the night where she wont take herself back off.

Issue with George is she’s never given Coco the chance because she has to be ReSpOnSiVe to her babies needs with her magic boob. This is her 4th baby, how the hell does she still get everything so so wrong.

So now she's going down the "Grayson is neurodivergent" path after constantly moaning about him. I know every child goes at their own pace but Coco is nearly 19 months and can barely move!! She can't crawl (which is still super important, even for bum shufflers and even after learning how to walk), she's only just learnt to climb the stairs, can barely pull herself up.. What does Coco do all day!? Sleep, get spood fed slop, watch TV and occasionally go to a class!? Oh and boob.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So now she's going down the "Grayson is neurodivergent" path after constantly moaning about him. I know every child goes at their own pace but Coco is nearly 19 months and can barely move!! She can't crawl (which is still super important, even for bum shufflers and even after learning how to walk), she's only just learnt to climb the stairs, can barely pull herself up.. What does Coco do all day!? Sleep, get spood fed slop, watch TV and occasionally go to a class!? Oh and boob.
You forgot the daily outfit poses on the chair 😩

poor kid

Coco is still a long way off walking by the looks of it. Her feet don’t look right to me either, like she has fallen arches or something. I hope she’s seeing someone about this to make sure no intervention is required as she just doesn’t look to have any strength or stability in her feet. If she does have an undiagnosed problem she could be in for a lifetime of problematic leg/back pain as a result, particularly once she reaches adulthood.

And watch the iPad from 4am. Don’t forget to not vilify that!

I forgot she also doesn't have any words yet! She's literally late in every single milestone - that's got to be down to George. Usually kidd are behind in one or two areas, not ALL of them

Reactions: 6
I’m probably wrong but I can’t help but think that Coco is her only real content and her dream little girl, so she’s deflecting with Grayson?! As to not highlight Coco’s developmental delays

Tell me you overthink everything. I don’t know what it is but it’s the way she presents it all as if it’s part of this master plan she’s had all along. As opposed to the fact she just hasn’t a clue. My money is on her doing this with Grayson and his “singing a different tune” 🙄

22DC15DC-D67A-46EF-B6FD-9369ADAE8E86.png

Reactions: 2
Weird that she’s always anxious and on a ‘massive time constraint’ when husband is looking after kids
But when her Mum is looking after them in week she’s happy to sit in car for literally 30 mins at a time just talking into her phone?!

5137B042-7613-401B-8665-C9C595C2B87A.png

Weird that she’s always anxious and on a ‘massive time constraint’ when husband is looking after kids
But when her Mum is looking after them in week she’s happy to sit in car for literally 30 mins at a time just talking into her phone?!

View attachment 1404515
So anxious and in such a rush but still has time to fanny about taking pictures in the shops

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1404515
Wtf has she even bought?! 😂 it’s like she’s on this self imposed time constraint so she runs in to the shop and just grabs anything she sees

She’s making out like sleeping through the night just happened naturally one day 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.