ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so strange that she’s on her 4th child and still has to ask when to give Calpol for a temperature 🤔

Reactions: 5
The story this morning of her soothing and sushing coco made me shudder. Get off your phone and look after your baby 🙄

I think George has had a nose job? Somebody shared her old account on here and I had a snoop, it’s the first thing I noticed…
Christ you’re right! And her top lip as well

Reactions: 1
Definite nose job and lip filler. But she never gets a break away from the kids 😒

Definite nose job and lip filler. But she never gets a break away from the kids 😒
I’m questioning wether it’s those stupid filters she uses? But I am swaying more to the nose job

I don’t think she’s had a nose job, I think nowadays she just filters the tit out of her face. So real and raw. Maybe the same with the lips, I can’t decide

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pretty good filter then if it can make her look like she’s had both 😅 but then I don’t have the time to source these kind of filters for my Instagram… you’re so right, so real. So raw 🙄

Usually a lurker, surely the amount of stories she does we would have noticed a nose job?

she did try running her own baby group for awhile before coco but after Grayson but it didn’t take

she was always about the insta followera, her food page overtook the family page so she ditched it and re named the food page when it got 10kfollowers and she rebranded.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Usually a lurker, surely the amount of stories she does we would have noticed a nose job?

she did try running her own baby group for awhile before coco but after Grayson but it didn’t take

she was always about the insta followera, her food page overtook the family page so she ditched it and re named the food page when it got 10kfollowers and she rebranded.
As I wrote it I was thinking in my head, she can’t help but post constantly so where would she of had time to have the surgery/recovery in secret? Must be the filters. And makes sense about the pages, thanks for the info

I think she could’ve possibly had her lips done & hid it for a few days…? Not that I’ve had work on my lips but I’ve known people who do and there isn’t a massive obvious surgical mark. Just huge lips 😂

also it doesn’t surprise me that she keeps changing her content to match popularity. It’s basically her trademark. Now that the rocking baby thing has waned in interest she’s moved on to “motivational motherhood” 🙄

I think she could’ve possibly had her lips done & hid it for a few days…? Not that I’ve had work on my lips but I’ve known people who do and there isn’t a massive obvious surgical mark. Just huge lips 😂

also it doesn’t surprise me that she keeps changing her content to match popularity. It’s basically her trademark. Now that the rocking baby thing has waned in interest she’s moved on to “motivational motherhood” 🙄
Oh totally the lips, I’ve not had work done but I think nose jobs give black eyes don’t they? It does look different I agree I just don’t imagine her being able to be off stories long enough to hide it 😂

624B8166-227B-4EA3-934C-5F7123C424CA.jpeg

I don’t feel I’m being dramatic when I say I have no idea what she’s talking about on most of her grid posts

All her grid posts make motherhood out to be this relentless ‘horrific’ slog that will ruin your mental health, your marriage, and you’ll never sleep again.

I just don’t find it relatable at all, It’s only relatable if you’re having a major depressive episode. And this antiquated notion of ‘women being expected to do it all’ I think we’re a little bit past that narrative now aren’t we? It’s 2022. I’m actually really bored when people bleat on about the ‘mental load’… get better at asking for help and get better partners!

No one should feel this overwhelmed all the time, it’s miserable to watch, lots of people (I for one) would LOVE to have a beautiful home, a partner, a mum (and one who wants to help out!) and four beautiful kids. AND she doesn’t have to work! She gets to spend this precious time while they are teeny with them, and all she talks about is the bad bits.

Reactions: 10
Yes! This 👆👆 I absolutely agree. I have never understood the appeal she has but she seems to have tapped into this 1950s housewife notion that mother knows best, men are useless at housework & parenting and everything is on her. But who the duck else thinks this?! And why, why does she find parenting so hard AND CONTINUE TO HAVE CHILDREN?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.