ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really shocked at her weight loss. Those videos of her tonight are actually scary. Surely surely someone around her is telling her to be careful with it all? I know she prob won’t listen but from an outside POV it’s def worrying how thin she is looking

Reactions: 4
She mentioned her parents have a place out there and they are on their way… I wondered if that’s where they are staying?

I never understood this point of view. As parents we make choices for our children that we think is best and suits our lifestyle. Why don’t meat eaters have to offer a plant based option to their children?
Yes that true but to a certain age, I wonder if they’ll change.

She tagged where she was the other day but can’t remember now

Reactions: 2
Oof. She looks super unwell here.
Yeah she looks really ill, not gonna sugarcoat it. It seems quite sudden too. I haven’t seen her stories in a while, but based on the pictures that have been posted here, she suddenly does not look good.

Oh! Also, nearly time for a new thread! Any thread title suggestions?

She had a tummy bug last week didn't she? Plus she seems to have been freaking out about all this insane packing for weeks. Might partly explain why she's looking run down. But I agree about the diet. It doesn't seem very nourishing despite all the fancy ingredients!

And did I dream it or did she say they're going to Greece next month?? 😲

Reactions: 5
She had a tummy bug last week didn't she? Plus she seems to have been freaking out about all this insane packing for weeks. Might partly explain why she's looking run down. But I agree about the diet. It doesn't seem very nourishing despite all the fancy ingredients!

yup off to greece next month too!

Reactions: 2
I’m actually sick of seeing her skeleton now and the fact all kids are sat on ipads to eat breakfast is ridiculous

Reactions: 5

Definitely think the tummy bug and her packing anxiety probably didn’t help with the way she looks to some extent but it’s clearly an eating disorder 😕 plus the skin on her stomach is so loose she must’ve lost weight seriously rapidly!

Are you prepared for packing bonanza part 2? Christ I hope she doesn’t buy a whole new load of tit for the next holiday

Reactions: 3
I’m actually sick of seeing her skeleton now and the fact all kids are sat on ipads to eat breakfast is ridiculous
This!! Why can't they all sit down together as a family without ipads for once? Why do they all eat at different times?

Yeah she looks really ill, not gonna sugarcoat it. It seems quite sudden too. I haven’t seen her stories in a while, but based on the pictures that have been posted here, she suddenly does not look good.

Oh! Also, nearly time for a new thread! Any thread title suggestions?
I actually can’t even think of any good thread titles 😂 something about her being annoying?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This!! Why can't they all sit down together as a family without ipads for once? Why do they all eat at different times?
Literally this. Why on Earth is iPads at every meal a standard thing. They’re on holiday - can’t they just sit and chat?!

Thread suggestion: ThisMummyStory - she’s annoying 😅

Thismummystory: poor coco dressed like a fashion show, I’m vegan didn’t you know

Sorry Im the worst at these kind of things but feel it’s pretty spot on 🤣

Orr, thismummymakes spending 100s on shite she don’t know just to keep up with her Instagram feed

Orr, thismummymakes spending 100s on shite she don’t know just to keep up with her Instagram feed
thismummymakes spending 100s on shite she don’t need just to keep up with her Instagram feed

Last edited:
Thread suggestion - spending sprees, kids always on screens, bad parenting advice guaranteed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Transitioning into every weekend, all she does is does is spend spend spend

Thread suggestion #2
weekend transition, holiday packing mission, always complaining hubby doesn’t listen

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m surprised her milk isn’t starting to dry up with the drastic weight loss!
I thought this - I can’t imagine she is producing that much or great quality but I know that the mothers body will forgo its own nutrition to produce milk. Which isn’t great either!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.