ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would stop using these pictures as click bait. The fact she thinks it’s “helping” people and not just attracting weirdos is laughable. But honestly, imagine her daughter as a teenager seeing this?! I’d be mortified if I found a video of me sucking my mums boob and I am pro pro pro breastfeeding!
046043DA-20A2-4555-9A70-1ED1BFFFA03E.jpeg

Also I tried to watch the reel but I just couldn’t. I cannot imagine how up my own arse I’d have to be to post something like that 😂🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s the eyefucking herself whilst she’s filming it too!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I wish she would stop using these pictures as click bait. The fact she thinks it’s “helping” people and not just attracting weirdos is laughable. But honestly, imagine her daughter as a teenager seeing this?! I’d be mortified if I found a video of me sucking my mums boob and I am pro pro pro breastfeeding!
View attachment 1349502

Also I tried to watch the reel but I just couldn’t. I cannot imagine how up my own arse I’d have to be to post something like that 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve just listened to the singing reel! Wtf was that? I love that song and she’s ruined it forever for me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I couldn’t watch it all the way through but is the basic gist she wants recognition for doing the stuff she does as a mother? From her husband or from society in general? What does she want a bleeping constant pat on the back?! Honest to god can’t she just do it without seeking validation endlessly? Is she only a mother so people will say oh well done! Good job! Christ she’s annoying.
I know she’s banged on about this before that she doesn’t get enough praise for all the crap she has to do. NEWSFLASH! If you’re parenting hoping someone will endlessly praise you then give it up. How often does she praise her husband for going to work I wonder?

Edit to add: sorry I’m on a rant roll now. Also wtf does she actually do that she thinks she should be praised for? She seems to spend most of her time on her phone talking to “friends” or buying tit. The only mothering she seems to do is the stuff she films for her god awful reels

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she’s like this after 4 kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know naps can be annoying sometimes but surely by that stage in parenting you’ve accepted that sometimes this happens and you have to move on with your day?
On the one hand her reels tell us it’s all so wonderful ‘boobing’ to sleep and being the only one your baby needs, then this is the reality and she can’t help herself having these massive rants on her stories.

Attachments

Doesn’t she still have 2 naps too? She’s erratic with sleep and food! Not good

She makes her life maddeningly complicated. Which I personally don’t care about as she can balls it up as much as she wants. But all the first time mums who follow her and think this is how motherhood is 🤦‍♀️ I want to contact them all and tell them it doesn’t have to be the shitshow she presents

261DC290-AD7F-41F6-90CF-E4040D8568BC.png
Why does she still think she is qualified to give advice?? Her method clearly isn’t working for her. She has a one and a half year old who can only sleep for 3 hrs at a time!
Her feels bang on about how nothing bad will happen if you do X, Y to Z and then her stories are just the exact opposite and she constantly complains about how often coco wakes, how much she wants to night wean etc. which is it?! Are you happy and raising a perfectly content child who feels secure enough to fall asleep or are you desperate to night wean so you can get some sleep? Pick a lane.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how she’s like this after 4 kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know naps can be annoying sometimes but surely by that stage in parenting you’ve accepted that sometimes this happens and you have to move on with your day?
On the one hand her reels tell us it’s all so wonderful ‘boobing’ to sleep and being the only one your baby needs, then this is the reality and she can’t help herself having these massive rants on her stories.
I was thinking this. I’m a FTM and I will admit at first I was so strung out on naps. Very quickly you realise nothing that bad is going to happen and just get on with it? I can’t imagine getting as worked up as she has been? Especially not after 4?! Also, another word to add to the list! But George… it’s “unsurety” not “unsurity”.. but at this point I think she is just trolling us. Who wouldn’t just say uncertainty?!

Reactions: 7
I just watched her stories for the first time in ages and so much of it seems to be filled with trite like this…
D53EB26B-22E4-4BF2-9B96-673B1743F35C.jpeg

It’s such meaningless toxic positive crap. She is really scraping for content if she thinks people want to hear this tit from some dozy on the internet

I'm finding her more and more frustrating every day. I don't want to "mum shame" but I honestly don't think she's doing a very good job and has these great delusions of grandeur that she's a style icon, a Broadway megastar with the voice of an angel, a poet, an 'influencer' etc etc etc. The dressing of Coco like a doll with impractical clothes and horrific shoes for her already problematic feet drives me insane. She gave us this monologue about letting Coco explore and feed herself but she's back to spoon feeding her again. I think George really needs psychological help because she's such a control freak and its going to rub off on her kids (if it hasn't already). She's just being enabled by all her 'friends'

Reactions: 10
I’m confused by her latest reel too.. she’s basically saying that her way has helped coco learn to fall asleep by herself… even though coco cannot fall asleep without being rocked or boobed.. why is she so full of tit?! The comments are full of desperate mums who see her as some kind of oracle. They don’t seem to realise that if they follow her advice they will likely never get a full night’s sleep until their kid is 7.

I’m confused by her latest reel too.. she’s basically saying that her way has helped coco learn to fall asleep by herself… even though coco cannot fall asleep without being rocked or boobed.. why is she so full of tit?! The comments are full of desperate mums who see her as some kind of oracle. They don’t seem to realise that if they follow her advice they will likely never get a full night’s sleep until their kid is 7.
This is what I don’t get - how can anyone who follows her stories think she actually has a bleeping clue?! It’s bonkers. I do wonder how many comments she gets that challenge her which she just deletes though

Happy her kids like what are essentially turkey twizzlers without the turkey

• Haha
I don’t understand idiots like this ‘where’s the bag from I neeeeed to know’

It quite clearly states on the bag the bleeping logo says skip&hop. Try typing that into google thick shits and stop giving this godawful women engagement on these embarrassing ads

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are her older boys portions that small and served on baby plates 🤯🤯🤯 I had to watch her stories twice to make sure I'd seen it right! My almost 4 year old would probably eat more than that. No wonder George is so small if they all eat like birds.Nothing makes sense in her life 😬

Wow. I can never unhear that singing reel. She has officially lost it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.