ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she has ever given her older children the choice about whether they want to be vegan or not. The thing is there is no way it’s for health reasons as the majority of stuff she gives to the kids is processed crap! I remember when she did her rant post about the farm she went to once and them not offering dairy free chocolate and saying the boys just know not to take the normal one and how they said they couldn’t have it unless dairy free. Is that their choice or because she has rammed it down their throats for so long! Poor kids!

Reactions: 4
She seems so fixated on the sex of her kids, it’s a bit sad. Every shot is ‘the boys’ or ‘Princess Coco’, it’s never just a shot of all of them without ‘3 boys and a girl’ being mentioned, or talking about how Coco has ‘three big brothers to protect her’. Really reinforcing gender stereotypes in that household.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She seems so fixated on the sex of her kids, it’s a bit sad. Every shot is ‘the boys’ or ‘Princess Coco’, it’s never just a shot of all of them without ‘3 boys and a girl’ being mentioned, or talking about how Coco has ‘three big brothers to protect her’. Really reinforcing gender stereotypes in that household.
Urgh yes! I noticed this - princess coco 🤮 but then she’s rammed how girly coco must be down her throat since she was born and had all those bloody things on her head

Reactions: 5
And to piss us all off even more she used to rant about how she doesn't believe in gender stereotypes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has not just said she bought a suitcase of food on holiday with them? Did I hear that right? 😩

• Wow
The suitcase of food is just bizarre! Do the kids even know they’re on holiday?! I’m surprised she didn’t check if the villa was the exact lay out of her house just so the kids felt at home. Very very strange behaviour!

The suitcase of food is just bizarre! Do the kids even know they’re on holiday?! I’m surprised she didn’t check if the villa was the exact lay out of her house just so the kids felt at home. Very very strange behaviour!
Very odd she complains the kids won’t eat anything new and it completely panders to them

Reactions: 2
And she was like "oh its totally normal to just eat crisps and chips on holiday.." and she took a suitcase of crisps and bloody pot noodles. That is absolutely not normal behaviour. Why would she think you can't get crisps in a french supermarket?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.