ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that kid just never seems that active for an 18 month old. She’s very static. It’s not so much the not walking, it’s that she’s not really moving ever! That would concern me

Reactions: 3
How the eff does she get an 18 month old to stay still on a float!? My 15 month old would not stay like that 😂
i honestly don’t get it, my 13 month old has zero chill and is everywhere 24/7. i wish she was as chilled as coco for a day 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been catching up on here and haven’t seen her stories for at least a few weeks so just had a look…wtaf is with the weight loss she’s looking so gaunt now!

How the eff does she get an 18 month old to stay still on a float!? My 15 month old would not stay like that 😂
Right?! My 15 month old would be off it before I’d even finished trying to put him on and we’d both be soaked from the effort

Imagine going on holiday with your young kids and one of the first things you do is post a Reel for Instagram 😂 She’s so invested in this platform now, it’s really bloody sad

Reactions: 4
Because Coco literally barely moves 😬 Her lack of movement surely must concern them? She can’t be that lazy surely? My 16 month old would’ve been in the water within a second 🤣 Also just saw she’s in Cannes … they must have a private Villa? I didn’t realise her crap reels were bringing in so much cash whew

Reactions: 2
Of course she's in Cannes, she wouldn't be caught dead in Benidorm 😂

Any super sleuthers on this thread able to work out the villa she's in? Curious as to how much it costs. Had a quick look on airbnb but couldn't find it.

Of course she's in Cannes, she wouldn't be caught dead in Benidorm 😂

Any super sleuthers on this thread able to work out the villa she's in? Curious as to how much it costs. Had a quick look on airbnb but couldn't find it.
Sleuth* sorry. Don't want to be like our G and look like I don't understand words!

Reactions: 1
Because Coco literally barely moves 😬 Her lack of movement surely must concern them? She can’t be that lazy surely? My 16 month old would’ve been in the water within a second 🤣 Also just saw she’s in Cannes … they must have a private Villa? I didn’t realise her crap reels were bringing in so much cash whew
We need to all get onboard with producing a reel a day, showing the struggles of motherhood and I got you mama etc etc. Best to also show how your kid doesn’t sleep and/or needs holding all the time and ideally constantly get your tit out because that’s natural motherhood. Also ignore all your kids demands or clear needs in your desire to show what a great mother you are.

Oh wait, couldn’t pay me enough to live like that

Feel awful for bringing it up again but I hope she’s getting some help regarding the weight loss, it truly is shocking 😰

Reactions: 6
What's rubbed me up the wrong way is she's got Coco in the buggy crying and she's filming a story about her experience in a supermarket. I get that maybe she couldn't take her out, but she's literally plodding along smiling while Coco's upset - I dunno, at least console her with words or something, no?!

What's rubbed me up the wrong way is she's got Coco in the buggy crying and she's filming a story about her experience in a supermarket. I get that maybe she couldn't take her out, but she's literally plodding along smiling while Coco's upset - I dunno, at least console her with words or something, no?!
Or just don’t film something for a change 🥴 I never understand why some mumfluencers feel that they need to post everything they film, even if it shows their kid crying… just, don’t post it!

Also, yes, she looks so unhealthy in that bikini 😕

Edit to add: sorry but wtf is this look?
3433E5E8-0D5F-4641-8C54-3D34870DE1CB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
George seriously annoys me, I find the whole thing super contrived and cringe but my god this is absolutely terrifying. Does anyone else remember her admitting she used to suffer with anorexia when she was younger? She has definitely relapsed. I hope someone in her life cares enough to get her some help.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You only have to go back to March and her chest wasn’t like that. Very concerning

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.