Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
Gooooood I’m so happy she has a thread here… She is unbearable. What’s up with those poetry reels now. F off and go spend time with your kids you nutter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
I think she must’ve spent more on clothes and toys for them to go away with than on the actual holiday itself surely? Imagine being this over organised? It gives me the creeps I’m not going to lie. She literally never chills. My worst nightmare of a person

Corona

VIP Member
"Do you know how judgemental and offensive and upsetting your comment to me is? How on earth have you deduced that she watches TV all day form me posting one comment saying she enjoys listening to/watching music videos?
Instagram stories are 15 second clips. I intentionally show those few times she is interested in watching something on the iPad to help other Mums know it is ok for this little bit of downtime, it is normal for them to be interested, to share songs etc on there. I specifically pick my phone up to film this because I know there are people who make other Mums feel intense guilt and shame for this and I know how tough Mum life already is and want to comfort and reassure them.
Her interest in music is amazing, she feels the rhythm and dances and mimics the lyrics. She is mostly interested however in playing with her toys, and doing all the other things I also show.
Honestly if you are here to shame me you are in the wrong place as this is a positive, connective and most importantly real and raw space.
Please don’t pass judgement or make comments that are so unnecessary and unkind."

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s projected her anxiety of poor Wardo too?
I haven’t seen anything of her older kids for ages - especially not the poor kid given the name Eduardo but constantly shortened to Wardo 😬 what is happening with him?

She’s so bloody dramatic!!

saying she’ll never find time to pack the cases but will be interesting to see how long she spends on Instagram today talking to her ‘mates’

View attachment 1433899
She’s so pissing dramatic. She could’ve packed the cases 15 times over if she stopped using Instagram for a day and buying shit from h&m

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ozblackcat

VIP Member
This is what pisses me off about all this bullshit chat. No matter how she wants to phrase it, she still effectively had to sleep train her. It was bugger all to do with coco getting there all by herself. She didn’t suddenly say one day, “oh no more boob for me thanks mum. I think I’ll sleep” George effectively got her husband to do something different to get her to go to sleep. Therefore sleep trained her.

And yeah, waking at 4am to be given an iPad for what, 2 hours? Is not a parenting win in my book

L00kform3

VIP Member
Used to like this woman until it was days and days of the exact same shit on her stories.

What bugs me the most is the affiliate links, does she actually get money from these if someone clicks them and then orders from the website? I learnt a while a go to NEVER click any links influencers share, just google it and find it yourself.

I don’t watch her stories all that much anymore but a while a go she was doing those ‘school run’ outfits, not sure if she still does. But excuse me, what?? They were SO unrealistic it’s insane. You can bet 90% of moms haven’t showered, styled their hair, put a face full of makeup on, instagrammed their entire morning AND chosen such a ridiculously ‘out there’ outfit before taking their kids to school. She needs to get real.

I’ve picked up on her lack of enthusiasm over Grayson. She definitely seems to have always wanted a little girl and now she’s got her she doesn’t care about her three boys, it’s a shame.

I also went off her when she mentioned she has a personal cleaner who cleans her house. I mean, how unrealistic is that? And yet she desperately tries to come across as relatable. Does anybody know what her husband does? Because he’s clearly the breadwinner of the family.

Going to stop ranting now, but pleased to see she has a thread on here because she really is irritating.

sasbeep

VIP Member
261DC290-AD7F-41F6-90CF-E4040D8568BC.png
Why does she still think she is qualified to give advice?? Her method clearly isn’t working for her. She has a one and a half year old who can only sleep for 3 hrs at a time!
Her feels bang on about how nothing bad will happen if you do X, Y to Z and then her stories are just the exact opposite and she constantly complains about how often coco wakes, how much she wants to night wean etc. which is it?! Are you happy and raising a perfectly content child who feels secure enough to fall asleep or are you desperate to night wean so you can get some sleep? Pick a lane.

Attachments

sasbeep

VIP Member
919569EF-43C6-4DEA-ABCB-0DF827A831C6.png
Seriously who is flashing a red lace bodysuit on the school run!??
She is so obsessed with her routine that the school run is literally the only place she goes so she buys all these new clothes and the school gate is the only place she can wear them but they are just not appropriate.

• Wow

ermwhaaaat

I think she must’ve spent more on clothes and toys for them to go away with than on the actual holiday itself surely? Imagine being this over organised? It gives me the creeps I’m not going to lie. She literally never chills. My worst nightmare of a person
the thing is it’s been sunny for so long at home so the kids should already have summer clothes so not need a whole new wardrobe to go on holiday with. she’s just not normal, overspends on crap and is so smug about it. it’s easy to see why she has no friends.

mailegmouse

Omg I just tested put that filter that she uses on her stories all the time (tan and grain). It makes you look like a totally different person! I looked like I’d had a nose job, my lips were bigger, my face was slimmer, my skin was smoothed out of all texture/freckles/blemishes and was a completely different colour.

And this is what she uses on her children?!?!

• Wow

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Oh god her latest stories a actual 10 minute rant about the Easter egg hunt and not having dairy free chocolate

it’s the fact she talks for soooooo long, I do feel (a bit) sorry for her it’s quite obvious she’s lonely and sees Instagram as a ‘friend’
So since I posted this 45 minutes ago she’s done another FORTY EIGHT stories

I’m gobsmacked at much she can actually ramble

• Haha
  • Wow

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
That pathetic story about finding time to pack ... how does she think people that go out to work every day do it? She's so embarrassing. Privileged twat

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Clearly we all have different ideas about baby sleep and self-settling and that’s clearly cool, we all have our own experiences. My issue with George and all this is that she is on her 4th kid and still everything is a fucking surprise and/or she has no idea what to do. I literally don’t know how that is possible.

Iccybob

And can manage to take selfies lying down in bed with her eyes closed being ‘so ill’… cringe

• Haha
  • Sick

youdontevenknowme

So nice to see coco making progress and actually crawling and using the walker, but I also feel so sad for her as she just seems so behind for her age 😞 I hope she catches up soon and if not I hope George gets her head out of her arse and seeks some early intervention to help support her.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Sorry but how fucking arrogant is the whole “good morning hope this face makes all your troubles go” shit that she spouts when she poses her kid in that bloody chair in her daft clothes? Has anyone ever seen a picture of a strangers baby on the internet and thought “man I was having a tough day but look at this face I don’t know 😍 who cares about heating bills and debt now!”

She’s so up her own arse. She really does not deserve this platform status

mailegmouse

The way she talks about Grayson makes me feel really uneasy and sad. It’s like she doesn’t like him/ he’s an inconvenience to her life.
Anyone else get the same vibes? Poor kid.

Reactions: 7