ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she taken off her engagement and wedding ring for her breast milk ring?!

Reactions: 6
And poor Coco who never gets to do anything being made to change clothes a million times. I don't care if you have a chill baby, getting dressed and undressed isn't comfortable or fun! It'd be different if she could dress herself...
Yeah bloody ridiculous. My daughter would kick off!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched her Q&A on being Vegan yet? Interesting that the hubby isn’t vegan, I’m sure she’s said before that he is so I wonder when he stopped. No wonder he goes out for so many curries, gotta get all the lamb bhunas in he can 😂
He’s banned from eating dairy and meat at home but sneaks off to work for a bacon sarnie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And poor Coco who never gets to do anything being made to change clothes a million times. I don't care if you have a chill baby, getting dressed and undressed isn't comfortable or fun! It'd be different if she could dress herself...
And also this. A baby gives literally zero shits what they wear, so attempting to make this seem like a “fun” activity for a baby is laughable. Dunno if she did that in the reel but just the fact she’s even posting it implies she thinks her daughter is enjoying it

Reactions: 2
Why is she wearing something a 14 year old would wear 🤯🤯🤯 she's having some sort of pre-midlife crisis. She looks like mutton!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The duck is this polenta she’s made? Looks like she’s slicing into flesh 🤢

Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing something a 14 year old would wear 🤯🤯🤯 she's having some sort of pre-midlife crisis. She looks like mutton!
Not only does it look awful, it’s really not that hot in the south of England. And just the fact she’s always banging on about clothes being easy boob access just makes me feel ick looking at her. She looks so unwell, and yet is now promoting her “healthy” diet 🥴

Stacey Solomon commented on the reel… duck sake 🤣
I didn’t realise the reel was actually just a SS bumlick 😂🤣 good lord George, calm down

BF034AFB-9BAE-41EE-947E-436A0A3F6C37.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that what she said? He can’t eat it at home 😆
Yeah at home he has to eat vegan stuff but she lets him eat what he wants if he’s in his own. Secret eating - really healthy - not

Reactions: 1
Not only does it look awful, it’s really not that hot in the south of England. And just the fact she’s always banging on about clothes being easy boob access just makes me feel ick looking at her. She looks so unwell, and yet is now promoting her “healthy” diet 🥴

I didn’t realise the reel was actually just a SS bumlick 😂🤣 good lord George, calm down

View attachment 1330928
Oh she’s got another 3 kids? I didn’t know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So now she's saying Grayson is neurodivergent? Another one of her buzzwords that she doesn't know the meaning of or does he have a diagnosis she hasn't mentioned?

Reactions: 3
So now she's saying Grayson is neurodivergent? Another one of her buzzwords that she doesn't know the meaning of or does he have a diagnosis she hasn't mentioned?
I’m going to go with she googled something and has attached it to him… 🥴

She looks really slim in her stories trying stuff on. Yet again another haul of clothes though. Crazy how much money she wastes

She looks really slim in her stories trying stuff on. Yet again another haul of clothes though. Crazy how much money she wastes
I do wonder how much she actually keeps. It wouldn’t surprise me if she sent a massive amount of it back but likes the pretence that she buys loads of clothes, both for her and her kid. Sorry, 4 kids 😑

she’s always “popping to the high street” to post a parcel so no doubt returning most of it. Honestly can’t imagine something I’d least like to do than waste my time with all that.

She is actually a terrible person. Unless she is on the pathway for a diagnosis for Greyson - which she has never mentioned, despite sharing every intimate detail of her life! - it's insulting and offensive for her to appropriate the word "neurodivergent" when she has no real concept of what that means. It's just a label for her that she's read somewhere, for her to create content around.

duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.