ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen her stories so what was the dig about? Was it that he dared to go back to work today? Or that he’s not ill?
he was going to go to work but she wouldn’t allow him because she’s ill, yet well enough to post countless selfies and paragraphs. Do the bedding and think about packing for their holiday.

I’d be raging if i was him, letting down clients ect for her to pack a few suitcases.

I totally get being a parent and being ill is hard (i had a chest infection last week and still had to look after my 13 month old) but if you’re well enough to do the above, you’re well enough to parent.

Reactions: 6
Packing for a weeks holiday on the beach is as difficult as emigrating 😂😂 oh duck off george

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Packing for a weeks holiday on the beach is as difficult as emigrating 😂😂 oh duck off george
Do you think there is anything she can manage? The way she acts, literally everything is too hard for her. But the annoying thing is all her sycophantic sheep must tell her that she’s soooooo right about it all

Reactions: 2
She’s so shameless posting these non stop AFF links. So ill but still relentlessly trying to make money on her stories. Needs to give it a rest

Reactions: 5
She is obviously a deeply unhappy person, constantly trying to fill the void with endless amounts of absolute crap.

Reactions: 6
Omg she’s got all the clothes out in the bed what an absolute twit

Reactions: 1
My mind is blown at this mornings stories
Complaining that hubby didn’t think to take day off work cos she’s ‘ill’ then he does take i off and she’s belittling him saying how hilarious it is him getting the kids ready for school run!

also she’s not that bloody ill if she’s laying all holiday clothes out and wittering about them on stories while taking selfies etc

5FCAE912-B062-4730-AD00-8462505D6FC6.png

My mind is blown at this mornings stories
Complaining that hubby didn’t think to take day off work cos she’s ‘ill’ then he does take i off and she’s belittling him saying how hilarious it is him getting the kids ready for school run!

also she’s not that bloody ill if she’s laying all holiday clothes out and wittering about them on stories while taking selfies etc

View attachment 1426609
Oh let me guess? Her husband doesn’t know how to make those ludicrous lunchboxes she does, but guaranteed he wouldn’t just be able to make a bloody fake cheese sandwich without getting her wrath

you can see her actual nipple on that story, not even the one coco is feeding from!
Could she make it anymore obvious she is trying to get the perv engagement? Honestly, I have never wanted to watch another woman breastfeed on a screen - I do not know how this is supposed to make me (or anyone) against breastfeeding

Reactions: 1
Oh let me guess? Her husband doesn’t know how to make those ludicrous lunchboxes she does, but guaranteed he wouldn’t just be able to make a bloody fake cheese sandwich without getting her wrath
I mean, surely anyone can prepare those basic lunches? They're 90% vegan sausage roll.

I breastfed my little girl, so im def pro bf'ing but all these 'feed them lots and lots today' video of Coco 'on the boob' again is so unnecessary isnt it? Like we all know they need to be hydrated, you'll win no awards love. You could also give her lots of water but I guess that involves one day of her not getting her tats out for the pervy men that are now no doubt assembling on her page. Boak

Reactions: 7
I breastfed my little girl, so im def pro bf'ing but all these 'feed them lots and lots today' video of Coco 'on the boob' again is so unnecessary isnt it? Like we all know they need to be hydrated, you'll win no awards love. You could also give her lots of water but I guess that involves one day of her not getting her tats out for the pervy men that are now no doubt assembling on her page. Boak
I agree she acts like coco is a newborn. Feed all day! They need they hydration
She is a full blown toddler, not a baby, she would be fine with an open cup of water!

I had no idea we were supposed to hydrate our kids! Thank duck George and her magic boobs are here to tell me!

And yes, agree, the kid can have water. I literally would have no desire to have a sweaty toddler clambering all over me and my boobs today. duck that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.