ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 I was coming on to just say the same thing 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know why she’s still analysing why Coco is ‘sleeping through’. She is the most draining person I follow 🤯
Well it’s Sunday so you know what that means. Hope you’re all preparing yourselves for the transition out of the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She moans when Grayson is over her when ill but it’s ok for coco. There’s nothing wrong with Grayson in my eyes, he’s just a little 3 year old crying out for attention from his mother and doesn’t get it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She moans when Grayson is over her when ill but it’s ok for coco. There’s nothing wrong with Grayson in my eyes, he’s just a little 3 year old crying out for attention from his mother and doesn’t get it
yup I agree

Reactions: 2
Well it’s Sunday so you know what that means. Hope you’re all preparing yourselves for the transition out of the weekend.
How to transition yourself out of the weekend:
1) Spend as much time as possible talking to your “mates” on Instagram about how hard this is
2) Do not spend any time enjoying the weekend
3) Complain that your husband does nothing right
4) Overanalyse as much as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How to transition yourself out of the weekend:
1) Spend as much time as possible talking to your “mates” on Instagram about how hard this is
2) Do not spend any time enjoying the weekend
3) Complain that your husband does nothing right
4) Overanalyse as much as possible
Then complain to your Instagram “mates” on noonday that your husband had the nerve to leave you and go back to work.

Reactions: 3
guarantee when she actually gets outta bed she’ll change coco into a more insta acceptable outfit

Reactions: 4
Just had a thought - there’s this trend at the moment for “influencers” to do this anonymous question box wank. If George did it (assuming she hasn’t already…!) what question would you ask her?

I’d put money on them all having covid again, doesn’t seem like she’s even considered that though, let alone tested. I know we don’t “have” to now, but still.

• Heart
"I'm so achey because my body just isn't used to rest" Jesus Christ she's such a martyr.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And can manage to take selfies lying down in bed with her eyes closed being ‘so ill’… cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
"I'm so achey because my body just isn't used to rest" Jesus Christ she's such a martyr.
😂🤣😂🤣 duck me what a self indulgent arse. Honestly get off your phone and just be sick ffs. Other people don’t want to read about how hard it is for you

I wonder if she’s under her gp for her anxiety? If not she needs to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.