ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be absolutely bloody loaded. I’ve never known a family spend so much money before, on a literally daily basis on both frivolous crap and big ticket items like the new car, back garden renovation and overseas holiday. Especially during a cost of living crisis! I’ve never once heard her mention anything about a budget either, it just seems she can freely spend whatever the hell she wants. It’s really not normal!

Reactions: 10
I hope Coco becomes the biggest tomboy when she grows up just to piss George off.

Why has she bought 3 pyjama sets specifically to take on holiday!? That's ridiculous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They must be absolutely bloody loaded. I’ve never known a family spend so much money before, on a literally daily basis on both frivolous crap and big ticket items like the new car, back garden renovation and overseas holiday. Especially during a cost of living crisis! I’ve never once heard her mention anything about a budget either, it just seems she can freely spend whatever the hell she wants. It’s really not normal!
Lucky her I guess but it’s what turned me off her. The excessive consumerism is gross, entitled & so massively unrelatable. I have never been interested in watching hauls, I couldn’t care less. But hers are another level. How anyone can watch her and feel inspired in life is beyond me

It looks like she’s packed 12 swimsuits for coco. 12!!!!
😅😅 I joked she’d pack a lot but that’s pure bonkers.

Reactions: 5
It’s just quite frankly ridiculous the amount she’s bought/packed!

when she was going through the airport bags there was a bag for Coco (who will carry that 🤣) and a box in in she commented ‘be good for a sandwich or whatever’ the whatever proves she just buys for sake of buying without thinking how and when it’ll be used

158C294F-81E7-42AB-8846-D011B74E0C02.png

Her spending is astonishing, considering the cost of living crisis is affecting so many people. Also, why do we need to see everything she's packing. Just show a few things you've picked up that might interest other people for their kids, rather than the whole lot. Does anyone really care? I clicked so fast to get through the stories, I ended up just swiping across as there were far too many!

As others have pointed out, why so many costumes? Is two, maybe three not enough? They only need rinsing then hanging to dry? Coco is like a doll to dress up for her.

Reactions: 3
Surely her tit reels aren’t bringing that much in?!

Reactions: 1
I hope Coco becomes the biggest tomboy when she grows up just to piss George off.

Why has she bought 3 pyjama sets specifically to take on holiday!? That's ridiculous 😂😂
I also thought this 😂 I can’t believe the effort and money she’s spent on all these organising compartments, backpacks, little toys the kids aren’t going to give two shits about, the several hundred different bags she’s taking… my mind was baffled just looking at it all.

Surely her tit reels aren’t bringing that much in?!
I read somewhere that on tiktok you get 9p for every 1000 views so if Instagram is similar and she is getting at least 100k views on each reel then she makes what, £90+ from each one? Just looked and some are almost at 1 million. Wouldn’t that work out as £900 each reel? I’m totally guessing with all of this btw 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I also thought this 😂 I can’t believe the effort and money she’s spent on all these organising compartments, backpacks, little toys the kids aren’t going to give two shits about, the several hundred different bags she’s taking… my mind was baffled just looking at it all.

I read somewhere that on tiktok you get 9p for every 1000 views so if Instagram is similar and she is getting at least 100k views on each reel then she makes what, £90+ from each one? Just looked and some are almost at 1 million. Wouldn’t that work out as £900 each reel? I’m totally guessing with all of this btw 😂
I didn’t think Instagram paid per view though? I think you only get paid for anything here if it’s an ad or a paid partnership. Which is why I suspect she’s moved to TikTok to get her boobs out for pervs over there 🙄

Also who bleeping buys goggles for a baby?! 😂😂 that kid will rip them off faster than she can say “hold still so I can photograph it for my mates”

Plus, why buy new toys to go on holiday?! Isn’t the holiday exciting enough. Her outgoings must be astronomical the privileged twit

Reactions: 4
The kid can’t even walk let alone swim. Ridiculous.
Also what is it with the labelled going home outfits. Who puts so much thought into clothing! She is absolutely not going to enjoy the holiday

Last edited:
The kid can’t even walk let alone swim. Ridiculous.
Also what is it with the labelled going home outfits. Who puts so much thought into clothing! She is absolutely not going to enjoy the holiday
Going home outfits?! 😂🤣 stop it you guys are winding me up. Honestly her insanity around packing for this holiday is actually giving me cheer. It’s laughable because it’s madness!

I literally have no desire to watch her stories on holiday. Anyone want to hazard a guess at how much she’ll talking about “transitioning into the holiday”? No one is going to enjoy this holiday is my bet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she’s packed like 6+ pairs of shoes for Coco, who doesn’t cruise let alone walk! She’s mental.

• Haha
Packed these in her eldest airport bag cos she thought the little compartments were fun putting different bits in each one

Isn’t he 10? I doubt he’s going to find opening a compartment to find 2 starburst sweets fun!

Plus putting them in a pill compartment especially when around smaller kids who might see these at grandparents etc doesn’t seem like the smartest idea?

EC3C0EC4-5FDB-43EF-8EB7-5E82DD726E89.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pillows, sheets, stars from his bedroom .. she is overthinking this all way too much!! She may aswell take the kitchen sink and wooden tower thing they stand on too just so it feels like home 🤪

• Haha
Packed these in her eldest airport bag cos she thought the little compartments were fun putting different bits in each one

Isn’t he 10? I doubt he’s going to find opening a compartment to find 2 starburst sweets fun!

Plus putting them in a pill compartment especially when around smaller kids who might see these at grandparents etc doesn’t seem like the smartest idea?

View attachment 1439522
Haha right? Isn’t he just going to eat them all in one go. He’s not a toddler! Opening and shutting tit is unlikely his jam.

Christ look at all those stories!! Is it all about packing endless crap?

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1439522
She has bought so much pointless tit!! And just imagine all her sheep thinking they need all this tit too! I have no words! For someone who always moans that she has no time, she seems to have found enough time to buy all this crap.

God imagine how uptight she's going to be on holiday. I do wonder what her husband must really think of her.

My 9 year old would be thinking wtf if I packed all her snacks in a pill pot.

I actually found it repulsive watching how much tit she had bought for going away. She buys so much clothes on a regular basis anyway I can’t understand why they need more. I can only assume most of this tat ends up in landfill as no one has room for all that 🤯

I’m going away and am not buying anything new, just taking what we’ve got and seeing as she’s got 4 kids as we all know she should be well stocked. I’m all for buying a few bits but she’s obscene.
Probably Grayson has got the ‘ritual’ from her and I think the pill pot is for ‘portion size’

My 9 year old would be thinking wtf if I packed all her snacks in a pill pot.

I actually found it repulsive watching how much tit she had bought for going away. She buys so much clothes on a regular basis anyway I can’t understand why they need more. I can only assume most of this tat ends up in landfill as no one has room for all that 🤯
Exactly! And why is this level of buying seen as a thing that should be praised by her followers?! It blows my mind.

When we went on holiday recently, I bought nothing new for it. We weren’t going on an Arctic expedition ffs. I do not understand why you need new clothes to go on holiday as a general rule. I often get there and realise perhaps I should’ve bought a new swimsuit 🥴

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1439522
Like wtf are you going to use that before after the plane trip? A 10 year old isn’t going to find it fun to open 2 starbursts and 3 jelly tots any time but you clearly aren’t even ever going to use this again. Wasteful consumerism at its finest. Is she just trying to recreate a mixup that already exists!

Also who makes their 4 kids a different packed lunch?! Literally every main and snack is different for each kids. She’s giving herself more work and the reason her kids are fussy.
And she’s bringing a flask of porridge to the airport 🙈
If she didn’t buy all that unnecessary tit for her holiday she could splurge on breakfast in the airport like a normal person. Who want to bring a packed lunch on holiday and then wash the congealed porridge? 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.