ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give the kid some privacy he would probably be embarrassed if he knew people knew that. Co regulated ffs. I call it basic parenting

Reactions: 1
SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT COREGULATION IS AAAARGHHHH
It's another one of her buzzwords!!

Right, let's get the list going, we can have a weekly George bingo.
Montessori
Co-regulate
Relinquish
Discombobulated
Cacophany
Narrative

Reactions: 4
There are some right weirdos out there. No way would I be sharing a video like that with my child in, alongside other videos of my kids and enough information to know where they are.
This!!

Anything showing breastfeeding always does well in terms of ‘engagement’, but it’s not because other mothers are liking and sharing, it’s from the reams of perverts who fetishise it 😢🤢

Reactions: 2
This!!

Anything showing breastfeeding always does well in terms of ‘engagement’, but it’s not because other mothers are liking and sharing, it’s from the reams of perverts who fetishise it 😢🤢
Do you think she genuinely believes it’s 4.1 million women watching and being inspired? Is she really that stupid? I can honestly say I have never watched anyone’s breastfeeding reels. I cannot imagine the absolute disgust my kids would have if they discovered I had made a montage of them breastfeeding

SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT COREGULATION IS AAAARGHHHH
It's another one of her buzzwords!!

Right, let's get the list going, we can have a weekly George bingo.
Montessori
Co-regulate
Relinquish
Discombobulated
Cacophany
Narrative
Resonate
Natural
Plant based

The thing is she doesn’t use cacophony in the right sense? Why does she keep using it? Sooo annoying

tumultuous
/tjʊˈmʌltjʊəs/
adjective
  1. making an uproar or loud, confused noise.
    "tumultuous applause

Can you imagine what the Greece holiday is going to be like. She will spend most of the time on insta bitching about her husband. Shitshow

Can you imagine what the Greece holiday is going to be like. She will spend most of the time on insta bitching about her husband. Shitshow
Is she going for half term? Sorry I’m asking you when I could watch her stories but she makes me 🥴🥴🥴

That swimming costume does not suit her think it’s because she looks gaunt and bony

Reactions: 3
She has mentioned before she suffered with an eating disorder when she was younger. She definitely looks like she’s slipped back into some restrictive/unhealthy eating patterns. She’s all skin and bone and is slowly disappearing 😕

Seeing her in that swimming costume made me feel sad, then seeing her post an ad for a makeup product with a filter on made me rage again 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.