ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d encourage a bit more independence in her kids. Taking the time to painstakingly peel a satsuma and cut each segment in half for a 3 year old is really unnecessary. My child is 6 months younger and can peel it by themselves and split up all the segments and gets a great deal of satisfaction and confidence boost from doing so. Also why is she saying the white noise is unnecessary when only a few months ago she was making ££ from promoting the glow dreaming machine and declaring it an essential sleep tool. I can’t deal with the fakeness.

Reactions: 7
Even my 15 month old can peel a satsuma 😂 she's just a massive control freak. Always says one thing and does another

Reactions: 4
duck me her camera roll must just be full of her super tits and breastfeeding!!! I am all for breastfeeding but she is obsessive, I find it weird! And she doesn’t have permission from Coco to share all of this! To a mixture of equally barmy mothers, naive mums and bleeping perverts! Respect your kids and your husband, just a bit! You stupid witch!!!

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d encourage a bit more independence in her kids. Taking the time to painstakingly peel a satsuma and cut each segment in half for a 3 year old is really unnecessary. My child is 6 months younger and can peel it by themselves and split up all the segments and gets a great deal of satisfaction and confidence boost from doing so. Also why is she saying the white noise is unnecessary when only a few months ago she was making ££ from promoting the glow dreaming machine and declaring it an essential sleep tool. I can’t deal with the fakeness.
Makes me think how little her older kids must do. Though considering all they seem to do is sit on laptops, I guess nothing is expected from them🙄

Also, her shilling any tit for money when she clearly doesn’t like/use it is pretty bog standard influencer behaviour. It’s pathetic

duck me her camera roll must just be full of her super tits and breastfeeding!!! I am all for breastfeeding but she is obsessive, I find it weird! And she doesn’t have permission from Coco to share all of this! To a mixture of equally barmy mothers, naive mums and bleeping perverts! Respect your kids and your husband, just a bit! You stupid witch!!!
Also this - imagine growing up and realising a whole bunch of weirdos got their rocks off watching you breastfeed 🤢

Reactions: 3
Only time you need to peel a satsuma for a 3yr old is when its to prep for snack time at nursery 😂 i did this every morning because it would take far too long to let 30 kids do their own but all of them were more than capable of doing so. I hate how she is so against letting coco feed herself because of the mess my son is just a little over one if i tried to feed him he would kick off big time he loves feeding himself. Yeah it gets messy but alot less now because he's mostly over exploring all foods with his hands he did that months ago, coco clearly didn't get that chance so of course she wants to get messy now and explore the new textures and who cares if they smush it everywhere if it means they eat it

Christ several stories about over analysing why/how her kid is managing to now not wake up as much in the night 🥴 do you think she ever just chills out and enjoys parenting?

Is there any part of parenting this woman doesn't complain about?

She hates: weekends, weekdays, going out with them, staying in, that no-one else looks after them, when someone else looks after them, her husband, cooking, Grayson, not sleeping, trying to change anything that would help her to sleep, any of them other than Coco trying to interact with her, playing with them, naps, when they don't nap, how early Coco wakes but literally won't do anything about it etc etc.

Why have four kids when you literally can't stand any of it?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there any part of parenting this woman doesn't complain about?

She hates: weekends, weekdays, going out with them, staying in, that no-one else looks after them, when someone else looks after them, her husband, cooking, Grayson, not sleeping, trying to change anything that would help her to sleep, any of them other than Coco trying to interact with her, playing with them, naps, when they don't nap, how early Coco wakes but literally won't do anything about it etc etc.

Why have four kids when you literally can't stand any of it?!
This baffles me too! I wonder if she’d had a boy for her 4th what she might have done?

It also amazes me that she has made it as a parenting/motherhood influencer based on this USP. Just how?!!

Reactions: 5
2E6158FA-A285-4757-83A8-5415BADB0BE3.png
Ugh this toxic positivity “you are always doing your best” is bullshit. She takes the easy way every time and is definitely not always doing the best thing for her kid’s developmental.
Praising lazy parenting is not aspirational.

Reactions: 10
Stop vilifying screen time!? Why? If screen time is proven to be detrimental to young children why would you not want to prevent that? Because you're lazy af? I don't know if she's just really thick but uses 'big' words or just a giant troll at this point

View attachment 1398415 Ugh this toxic positivity “you are always doing your best” is bullshit. She takes the easy way every time and is definitely not always doing the best thing for her kid’s developmental.
The reason she is getting up early is because you're giving her the iPad you absolute knobber.

View attachment 1398415 Ugh this toxic positivity “you are always doing your best” is bullshit. She takes the easy way every time and is definitely not always doing the best thing for her kid’s developmental.
Absolutely this and what @Corona said. It’s lazy parenting, it’s taking the easy way out and appeals to people who also do this tit parenting so they can message her and say “oh my god I soooooooo needed to hear this today 💕💖

She’s the leader of the moronic motherhood clan

Edit to add: George, I have never seen you talk about a day you’re smashing it. Complaining and making a bleeping meal of it, yes

Last edited:
Will she stop with this whole we all use screens nonsense. My son is 1, absolutely no iPad because he doesn't need one. I'm not completely against screen time each to their own, but i do believe that it should be in moderation. Having an ipad or a phone shoved in their faces is so bad for their eyes too. We were all told not to sit too close to the tv when we were kids right? So just imagine what a smaller screen so close to them is doing.
Also if she's got the energy to take pictures and write a dissertation at that early hour she has the energy to get up and actually play with coco or if she wants her to sleep why not read to her in bed, why not sing to her? I have the odd 5am wake up which is too early for my liking so reading or singing in a dark room gets my son straight back to sleep.
Cant help but feel she wants to encourage other parents to engage in the same problematic things she does so she doesn't have to feel guilty for being lazy

Writing posts like this is just not okay
I’d be absolutely gutted to see a post like this as a adult that my Mum had wrote about me

why can’t all these mummy Instagrammers see their so damaging!

the hashtags are particularly disgusting 😡 has she ever spoke about he has a developmental or learning disorder? She’s mentioned appointments before but never disclosed I think?

281C6E7A-963F-4423-8A7B-EAC42E870C1D.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Everything she says is a load of old bollocks, it’s all about her

Writing posts like this is just not okay
I’d be absolutely gutted to see a post like this as a adult that my Mum had wrote about me

why can’t all these mummy Instagrammers see their so damaging!

the hashtags are particularly disgusting 😡 has she ever spoke about he has a developmental or learning disorder? She’s mentioned appointments before but never disclosed I think?

View attachment 1399915
Gross… is this her new content angle now then? Also seems like she’s just heard some “buzzwords” around this and put them as hashtags

Reactions: 2
A91A0F5D-45D6-460E-8887-3FFA2F89254D.png
Baby needs to learn to self settle in order to sleep independently… shocking information! It’s almost like this is what the ‘haters’ have been telling her for a year and running into coco’s room in 3 seconds flat for 12 months hasn’t actually been helpful 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.