Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
That’s right Jess, spend years telling everyone all about Hugo’s problems and asking for help and then when you get it sorted and are in a position to help others, pull the ladder up behind you and start claiming privacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
So they argue about who gets to sit in the front seat of the car. Hugo swears at Bruno but after pleading from Mum does not 'make a scene.' He then calmly gets in the back seat, waits till half way through the journey, then strikes Bruno hard on the back of the head with his phone.

That is NOT a neuro diverse reaction in the spur of the moment. That is a calculated and premeditated act of aggression, and a nasty one at that.

Stop making excuses for your son and use the fucking money you spunk on beach houses, and £400 blenders, to get him some proper help. Also- what's the betting there will be no consequence for his nasty actions!!? She hasn't got the balls to address it with him, so buys Bruno a Pain au Chocolate to pacify him instead. Honestly....I've heard it all 😆

He displays very worrying behaviours and will end up seriously hurting someone. Meanwhile you stick your head in the sand making excuses for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off Jess you aren’t married and you can’t even live together. Hardly goals.
"My very own Bond"
That you didn't marry, don't live with and couldn't co-parent with??
Not a whole lot to be smug about...

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Abi da Walker

If it’s not forthcoming, she’ll magically “find” a nearly new Miele on marketplace, just round the corner, for 50p.

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
When me and the kids pack a picnic for the beach my absolute GO TO is fajitas.

Said no one ever.

And when I see you advertising it I just think blimey love...why you gotta be such a try hard eh? Pack up some sarnies, big bag of crisps, maybe chop up some fruit in a Tupperware if I’m feeling fancy. Or even better just buy some lovely salty, vinegary chips while you’re down there.

Fajitas on the beach. Honestly that’s me done with the internet for today -they’re a big enough faff at home. I‘m laughing at her preparing it all and sat by herself with her white tablecloth and bone china on the freezing beach by herself tho. Quality that. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Snooper82

Smugness overload again tonight. Find someone who makes your face hurt from smiling. Surely find someone who wants to live with you and your kids is also important. What a pair of tossers. Eyes are aching from all the rolling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Abi da Walker

I want to know what kind of car boot sales she goes to where she consistently finds designer clothes for her and the boys for the prices she claims to have paid. And always in their sizes.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Was also a bit perplexed that the photo montage for her youngest’s birthday features a photo of her totally naked with her boobs out, sitting on the hospital bed. Why would you choose that photo, if not to show off how slim and tanned you looked immediately after giving birth? 😳

• Haha

LB85

Bowing out of this thread, just highlights how far people are behind accepting differing abilities

Why should he be forced to go on holiday with his family if he feels uncomfortable with change? How do you make him go? There are many people that dislike going on holiday that don't have any additional needs

Jess is smug, but parenting a child with autism is really fucking tough! Take mine out of his routine and we all suffer immensely, he doesn't enjoy it. It's uncomfortable for us all, if he stays home with my mum he's 100x happier than any holiday or family time could bring him. We all love the beach, my son cannot cope with sand, the texture sends him into a meltdown so do we all have to avoid the beach forever?

You think because of societal norms they should live together? H should be forced to go on holiday. Make them all miserable because of societal norms

• Heart

Snooper82

She’s a greedy cow! Why not just ask Emma for a mattress to fit her existing bed?! Cause it’s coming free so she wants the biggest dearest one she can find. She’ll get lost in that by herself, you know, cause they don’t live together. £900! About £90 a minute for the next jump then 🧐. Mind you, suppose amazing russ is into tantric cause he’s sooo amazing and makes her face ache from smiling so much. Bet he’s smiling all the way home…..to his own house 🙈🤣

• Haha

Abi da Walker

I get the distinct feeling she’s the one pushing the “We’re still a COUPLE!” narrative, while he is happy for the occasional shag and the house to himself.

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Has she fallen out with her mum. She bumped into her mum at a carboot and had a matter. Didn’t they use to go together all the time and her be around the house for nails/ catch ups a lot….
It seems to me that when she is with Russ and things are good the mum is rarely mentioned or seen? Just an observation.

Reactions: 12

LB85

I don’t know where you end up with Hugo - if he’s defiant and lashes out with authority now then how on earth will he hold down a job or have a relationship when he’s older?
As a parent to a child with additional needs, you hope with every fibre of your being that you can do enough to help them control their emotions. That they find a different outlet for that anger that they just don't know how to deal with whilst being so young.

ETA - I thought I'd answered this before and I have, 3 times on this thread you've asked a similar question.

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
The recent tutoring add just shows what a mockery Jess is making of the education system. It's a complete joke as is her whole shtick. There is nothing relatable about earning 6 figures, maintaining two separate houses, owning a beach hut and excessively spending money on shit she doesn't need. I'm on statutory maternity pay and between me and my partner we are just about scraping enough money together for bills. Jess needs some perspective. And quite clearly H can learn when he wants to or is being paid to via an ad!

• Heart

fiffle-faffle

She has a really nasty tone to her when she talks about these things sometimes. Like she is putting it on there to spite the school and hope that they hear.
I worked for many years in a school. If she thinks she's not being discussed in staff rooms, because of the things SHE posts, she's delusional,

Reactions: 11

Mogmog

Chatty Member
I have to say, following her has made me a lot more aware about my own spending. Obviously I'm not out her buying cars and beach huts but I was buying a lot of stuff and reasoning that it was okay because it was second hand/cheaper than RRP. I think watching Jess constantly buying and reading the comments here has really opened my eyes. I'm trying to be a lot more mindful about my spending and buying things because they're actually going to add real value to my life, rather than just being a bargain

• Heart
Reactions: 11